TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Soo...does anybody like my icon? xd.png

I am hoping that the sprites we found won't go away when the contest is over, but they probably will anyway...

i have the badge but i want to have the chicken but every one is ignoring me sad.gif

You need to return to the basement.

It will say that the wall is closed.

Then you have to return to "main path".

Then when you continue on the main path (instead of the path to the house), continue forward.

A chicken will run across your path.

Just wanted to say thanks to all involved with this delightful activity - it was great fun and wonderfully well-thought-out and executed.

Also was wondering: somewhere fairly early on in this thread, someone was claiming that there were actually 42 items - was this just their little Halloween prank, or are there items more difficult to find than others that very few have so far encountered?

Ooh, the spells are in Saurian... It seems that it's the official DC language, maybe?

Out of curiosity, who did the artwork for the haunted house(not the sprites, but the images of the rooms and such).

Does anyone know what "magic item" is needed to open the hidden door in the basement, or how to get it. I am stuck. tongue.gif

All dragon's bones, I think they are 4

Out of curiosity, who did the artwork for the haunted house(not the sprites, but the images of the rooms and such).

Skinst did.

Whoo! Just got everything and got the badge! That was a blast! Thank you so much for the fun event!

lol. How original. The spell that unlocks the heavy doors translates to "Abacadabra, open sesame". That made my whole day. It proves that Aloromora is obsolete. HA

Does anyone know what "magic item" is needed to open the hidden door in the basement, or how to get it. I am stuck. tongue.gif

its a book in some shelf wether the library or attic

its a book in some shelf wether the library or attic

Thank you! I will try to find it now.

I was so into this, I've already completed the "quest". Great job, TJ! biggrin.gif

Edit: But of course, I'm still poking around xd.png

Edited by Ponessa

i think the guy posted in the beginning of the thread

The hallway.

And I'm from 1 item to 100%. ONLY 1 ITEM! *explodes*

Where is the candle that lets you see the attic?