TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Thanks TJ and all who made the house it was very fun^^ I have the badge but I´m still missing one Item. It´s the feather where do I get it?

I've gotten myself lost in some vicious circle here...I can't find the locked door again and I'm stuck going from ballroom to balcony to hall to bedroom to garden (etc.)...the last thing I got was the grave but I only have 29 items xd.png

It does take awhile and is easy to go in circles. Go back and make sure you have tried every option in every room.

A couple things you will not be able to do until you have collected certain items....so, just go through again from the beginning if you have too.

And don't forget to examine the gargoyles....

I have 39 items and I finished the quest, but I don't have the rainbow chicken. huh.gif How do I get that?

Can someone please tell me how to find the rat, which lures the creature in the living room? And then there's that chicken... xd.png

Please, help anyone?

Your little Pygmy dragon friend will catch the rat for you, if you let it down where it says that it looks at you as if it wants to (I don't remember where that was though).

I got 39 items and the badge, but I'm missing the blue comet. I've looked all around the planetarium and through the telescope. What did I miss?

how do i revisit the basement?

anyone?

Edited by Dragonpelt

You need the book of spells, found in the greenhouse workroom

I found the workroom, and I examined the book, but I didn't get anything.

Holy cow, that is awesome, thanks so much. smile.gif I havent got all by now, but I am on. biggrin.gif

So much fun. *rofl*

ok then, looks like i'm missing some things... )':

user posted image

does anyone know what i'm missing / where i can find them?

Thanks for the help! I got most of it on my own but I needed the forum's help for the skull. I had encountered the vine dragon before and chased it off with the mushroom, so I didn't realize there was anything more I could do there.

Your little Pygmy dragon friend will catch the rat for you, if you let it down where it says that it looks at you as if it wants to (I don't remember where that was though).

I got 39 items and the badge, but I'm missing the blue comet. I've looked all around the planetarium and through the telescope. What did I miss?

under the dais as well I think that how I found it I trying get the chicken now

Edited by mblansett

Where are you people finding maps and rubber duckies?! xd.png I am going to have to SCOUR this building. At least I have the chicken...

i have all but the freaking chicken someone please tell me where it is

The chicken is at the end of the mail trail

I got mine by starting over( from my scroll) and taking the main trail at the end the chicken "will-dart past you"

I have 39 items and I finished the quest, but I don't have the rainbow chicken. huh.gif How do I get that?

You need to go to the spot were you found the dragon. It will say the door is gone. then go back to the main trail and continue on the main path to were the spirits chased you. there you will find the rainbow chicken.

i got em all! 40/40. the last thing i got was the chicken, i wouldn't have gotten it without looking on here to see others posts. great help. ^^

rubber duckies?!

Rubber Ducky is behind the Bath Curtain in the Bathroom.

Still stuck at 37.. Trying to find that rat... and whatever else I need. D:

Where are you people finding maps and rubber duckies?! xd.png I am going to have to SCOUR this building. At least I have the chicken...

@in the bathroom you can find the ducky and map. smile.gif In the master bedroom you can go. biggrin.gif I hope that helps.^^

anyone?

To 'revisit' the basement, you just return to the mansion and go down to the basement, go down the stairs, go to the Wall. You'll get text about how the Wall is now since you finished the 'quest.'

You have officially revisited the basement.