TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

It would be nice if vampires would actually bite successfully more often right now sad.gif

I whish they would... But knowing the chance it's probably the same as lately, I don't dare to even try to bite one egg.

I saw someone say the caught a marrow/marrow offspring, don't remember who.

edit: ninja.gif !

I'm waiting to breed my Halloweens until later... I figure in a few days most people will have already bred theirs, so the rush will have died down. Then I'll breed mine.

was me smile.gif

and also caught a marrow x ribbon dancer lulz

I just bred my two pairs of marrows and they gave me three eggs each I kept one from the first clutch and now I have three marrow eggs on my scroll that are looking for a good home.

*Edit*

Marrows are all gone now hope the one's that got sent to the AP have good homes.

Edited by Nuwame

"The two dragons breed to produce several eggs, but you decide to keep only one:

Click the egg you wish to keep. If you do not select an egg, all of them will be abandoned after an hour.

Even if you keep one of these eggs, it may still be abandoned automatically after thirty minutes if you are already at the limit for this breed. Please see the help page on breed limits for more information and to check if you are at the limit."

Did anyone notice this message from breeding a multiclutch? It looks like the message is meant to include all holiday breedings, since it mentions breed limits. Looks like we will only have 30 minutes to teleport Christmas eggs unless something changes.

What I want to know is how to obtain that rare dragon on the 31. Will it drop like all others in the Cave? or what. I'll be tremendously sad if I don't get one. It would be the best b day gift this year to get the special dragon on the 31

All have been bred and sent to the AP (Except one that's going to my friend). Wish I would have known sooner that they can breed to other holidays. I wonder if that means that Christmases will be able to breed to other holidays too during Christmas time and produce Xmas eggs.

Edited by Jazeki

Darn it, I just missed the little trees by a couple of hours.... if only I would have come online sooner.  sad.gif

Wait, there were seriously a hoard of trees in the cave earlier?!?! D:

Edited by BirdSpirit

Guys, leetle trees are year round. TJ's announcement is talking about their Halloween sprite. :3

~

Bwazzah. Wasn't expecting that. First three marrows I caught: marrow x rosebud, marrow x snow angel, and marrow x marrow. x3

It would just be nice if the cave would work for five minutes. I know it's nobody's fault, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. Nothing but a white page that takes forever to load. AP finally shows up.....lather, rinse, repeat.

*sigh*

*drool* I just bred a Marrow to a Rosebud...I think I might want to do something with this. Now I just need another Marrow/Rosebud. xd.png To the AP! *prays*

So pretty:Eeeee

Edited by Draco Knight

PB my marrows to make four eggs in total, two kept, two sent to AP. My two pumpkins only gave me one PB egg.

Hehe I love that the marrows can breed with the Christmas dragons, has anyone tried them with Valentines yet?

ninja.gif ninja'd by one post.

Edited by n.s.c.m.

Bah Lag sleep.gif

I can't even load the ap let alone /catch/ anything!

Woo for Halloween though.

-wonders what she should breed her marrows too-

Well, Marrows will breed with Angels. Hee.

So pretty! *O*

Now I'm wishing I had gotten more Marrows last year, so I could have a male to try a pair like that one ;_;

5 marrow x marrow just dropped into the ap... off to breed the pumpkins

ok, 5 pumpkins away too.

Edited by DragonRookery

Public Service Announcement:

BE CAREFUL about adding your eggs to fansites too early!! Holiday eggs are notorious for dying from sickness, because fansites often get a LOT more views then normal!!

I've already seen two sick marrows in Allure of Neglected Dragons.

Public Service Announcement:

BE CAREFUL about adding your eggs to fansites too early!! Holiday eggs are notorious for dying from sickness, because fansites often get a LOT more views then normal!!

I've already seen two sick marrows in Allure of Neglected Dragons.

I am with you.

And thank for the update TJ