TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

The abandoned page is loading so slowly I decided to breed my two Marrows to their Nebula mates now. (By slowly I mean over 1 minute for a white page to load the eggs and then another 30 odd seconds for the page to fully load).

Anyhoo, 2 eggs were produced per breeding.

Same with my only Pumpkin dragon. 2 eggs produced with the generic multi egg message.

Hope the cave isn't this laggy for the rest of the week.

After trying for ages I snagged a marrow with a spotted greenwing parent. Very nice looking pairing.

I am really surprised to see marrows and pumpkin eggs already on the fan sites.

I wouldn't risk killing them by putting them in so soon, incubated or not, but hey do what you have to do.

Good luck to everyone and may Halloween 2011 thrill you with all the eggs and DC adventures you desire.

Happy birthday to those celebrating this week and a big thanks to TJ and everyone keeping this juggernaut on track.

ninja.gif Back to lurking............

Wait a second I thought Holiday x Holiday (Pumpkin x Pumpkin and Marrow x Marrow being the exception to this rule) was NOT possible, but those are some pretty lineages that I'm reading about, I think my fave is the Marrow x Snowangel or maybe Marrow X Rosebud.

Got a marrow x ember & a marrow x frill so far, the rest of my time has been lost in blank white load screens. I'll be doing my breedings in another day.

T.T I don't like my marrow, but I don't want to re-drop for fear I won't get another.

But I have seen neither hide nor hair of the 'Halloween' Event that began...1.5hr ago...

OMG I'm never gonna get a Marrow! I haven't even seen one on the AP and I've been stalkin since I got back home two hours ago...T-T

T.T I don't like my marrow, but I don't want to re-drop for fear I won't get another.

But I have seen neither hide nor hair of the 'Halloween' Event that began...1.5hr ago...

Halloween Event doesn't start until tomorrow the 27th at midnight DC time.

That's on Thursday.

Edit: ninja.gif

Edited by Dragonwing1234

I had really good luck with doing hard refreshes on the AP. Regular F5 refreshing wasn't working, so I kept using my mouse to click in the address bar (highlighting the url) & then hitting enter, which made the AP load instantly. I was able to pick up 2 Pumpkins and a Marrow egg that way. I know this might not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot if you have halfway-decent reflexes (and I don't, at all). Good luck to all! biggrin.gif

Edited by kitty4761

PB my marrows to make four eggs in total, two kept, two sent to AP. My two pumpkins only gave me one PB egg.

Hehe I love that the marrows can breed with the Christmas dragons, has anyone tried them with Valentines yet?

ninja.gif ninja'd by one post.

I snagged a 2nd Gen Sweetling x Marrow happy.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/kdjlQ

Just a reminder to everyone that holidays mean increased fan site traffic, so your eggs are going to rack up views faster than normal and are more likely to get sick if you post them right away.

I had really good luck with doing hard refreshes on the AP. Regular F5 refreshing wasn't working, so I kept using my mouse to click in the address bar (highlighting the url) & then hitting enter, which made the AP load instantly. I was able to pick up 2 Pumpkins and a Marrow egg that way. I know this might not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot if you have halfway-decent reflexes (and I don't, at all). Good luck to all! biggrin.gif

i started doing that and I've seen a lot only managed to snag one Marrow with a messy lineage lol

Edited by DragonNeko

OK well hunting is starting to piss me off so I'm going to go play Sims for a bit.

Have fun everyone!

i started doing that and I've seen a lot only managed to snag one Marrow with a messy lineage lol

But it worked. biggrin.gif Keep trying, you have 6 days to catch all you can.

Omg, I have no chance at getting a pumpkin or marrow in the AP > <! I have seriously been trying for...two or three hours now ;/

Seriously loosing my clicking esteem > >

Also if the hard refreshing or refreshing does not work

Go to one of the biomes..click the massive plie of eggs link...go back..click again...etc

It loads instantly.

Edited by Tearadria

I bred my both of my CB Pumpkins to CB Pygmies (6 eggs went to the AP). And sent one PB Marrow egg off to the AP. smile.gif

bred 4 marrows; one single and then a triple o___O dumped 2, so hopefully the other 2 will be raised well. smile.gif

currently happy being scroll locked though! yay for marrow lineage in the works.

Well so far so good I just cught 4 Marrows and I think this one is my fave. yet!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z1X4l

talk about an epic tinsel fail! ohmy.gif

I just got gifted a lovely MarrowxEmber *huggles it*

well with that lovely gift I'm off to bed for the night. I'll try so more tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Edited by DragonNeko

i know right talk about making my day! smile.gif

just caucht a marrow x ice!

WOO CHAOS. And that's the first marrow x trio I've hear =O

my mom caught a marrow x magma. when i breed mine i cant decide either alt red neb or magi...

I snagged a 2nd Gen Sweetling x Marrow happy.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/kdjlQ

grats! it's a beauty :3

I've had no luck with the AP yet but I've just ben gifted a 2nd gen Marrow and a 2nd gen Pumpkin from my favourite pairings biggrin.gif thank you you know who biggrin.gif

Well, i was expecting a AP wall of Marrows and Pumpkins.. looks like i was expecting wrong because i only see one of either at a time... i thought multiclutches are 4 of the same eggs or am i wrong?