Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Thanks sara4cows!

4G Pink x 09 Valentine

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5DqMO

Thank you sara4cows!

Sweetling/falconiform wyvern - thanks, sara4cows!

I'm glad you like them. This mass breed was so much fun for me.

I found some more great eggs this time around as well:

Fever Thank you natayah, finding mates for this lineage has been a nightmare.

Fever Thank you unknown breeder, such a pretty combo.

Thank you unknown breeders, these help continue lineages for me.

Frostbite

Frostbite

Frostbite

Moonstone Thank you Terrafreaky, this has also been a challenging lineage for me to work on.

These will help with lineage building for sure.

White Thank you olympe

White Thank you Terces

White Thank you olympe

Edited by sara4cows

Thank you unknown breeders, these help continue lineages for me.

Frostbite

Frostbite

Hahaha! Those're my babies, glad they can help you! biggrin.gif I have another 3G producing pair just like 'em if you want one for Christmas. tongue.gif

And thanks right back at ya, sara4cows, for these useful babies that'll fit right into my existing lineage:

Spirit Ward x Desipis 2G

Spirit Ward x Desipis 3G

Thanks also goes out to Windra for breeding what I needed:

Pyro Xeno x Desipis 2G

And TRIPLE thanks to herk, plus one for an anonymous breeder, for helping to feed my new Halloween love:

Grave x Cassare 2G

Grave x Cassare 2G

Grave x Cassare 2G

Grave x Cassare 2G

I'll be able to breed my Grave CB Boys this year and already have mates for 'em wink.gif

Dirtytabs, thank you SO MUCH for this:

Gold Lunar Herald x Mistletoe 3G

He'll be perfect for the Mistletoe 3G I'd intended to breed at Christmas!

Thanks to obelisk_light for this:

Frostbite x Heartealing 3G

His match will bred this next Valentines! laugh.gif

I NEEDED THIS SO MUCH, DevilAngelWolf27, you have no idea, I kept catching girl pygmys x boy pumpkins!

BOY Pygmy x GIRL Pumpkin 3G

Fits right into the lineage I'll be building over the next 4... or 5... Halloweens, *gulp*. wacko.gif

With all of the Holidaykins I decided to do a little hunting...

The only non-holidaykin in this batch was one I caught a few days ago - this Gold Tinsel x Bronze Tinsel arrowhead lineage; very neat, thanks Ayelldee!

Found this 3rd gen Golden Lunar Herald x Tricolored Snow Angel; Thanks, DevilAngelWolf27, this is one of my favorites happy.gif

Also grabbed this 5th gen Soulpeace with a bunch of Spriter's Alts in the base; thanks, obelisk_light, I love this!

Managed to snag this 3rd generation Pink x Rosebud; thanks Dimar, it's very pretty biggrin.gif

And finally, caught this absolutely gorgeous Red x Radiant Angel checker - thanks again to DevilAngelWolf27, you have produced another beauty biggrin.gif

All-in-all many good catches; I can't wait until I can grab some more tomorrow smile.gif

I NEEDED THIS SO MUCH, DevilAngelWolf27, you have no idea, I kept catching girl pygmys x boy pumpkins!

BOY Pygmy x GIRL Pumpkin 3G

Fits right into the lineage I'll be building over the next 4... or 5... Halloweens, *gulp*. wacko.gif

I'm glad you found something you needed, I'm still secretly hoping a 3G Nhiostrife x Winter Magi falls into my lap before Christmas :3 Good luck with your lineage!

Found this 3rd gen Golden Lunar Herald x Tricolored Snow Angel; Thanks, DevilAngelWolf27, this is one of my favorites  happy.gif

And finally, caught this absolutely gorgeous Red x Radiant Angel checker - thanks again to DevilAngelWolf27, you have produced another beauty biggrin.gif

Thank you ^-^ The Lunar Herald turned out even prettier then I was expecting biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of these days I'll get back to thanking everyone for the pretty little ones I find in the AP, I'm just normally on mobile now when I hunt ><

You're welcome oilbird, purpledragonclaw, Ellenai, ajca and sara4cows! I'm so happy to see some of my massbreed babies show up here. biggrin.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Yp0qV

Aeon from Silver, thanks tishavara!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jo7yk

Black from Winter Magi checker, thanks sara4cows!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/O6I0q

Flamingo from Arsani checker, thanks Terrafreaky!

Gorgeous EG royal blue.

Influenced and keeping, even if it'll be next to impossible to get a mate. tongue.gif

I bred that! The parents were gifted to me, so I'm glad their baby found a loving home. smile.gif

ETA: I can guess why this got dropped, but it's an amazing lineage anyway - thanks webcowgirl! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Hahaha! Those're my babies, glad they can help you! biggrin.gif  I have another 3G producing pair just like 'em if you want one for Christmas. tongue.gif

And thanks right back at ya, sara4cows, for these useful babies that'll fit right into my existing lineage:

Spirit Ward x Desipis 2G

Spirit Ward x Desipis 3G

Glad to have helped your lineage project as well. I may just hit you up for that egg in December.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jo7yk

Black from Winter Magi checker, thanks sara4cows!

I'm glad you like it. smile.gif

3G Royal Blue x Arsani and 3G Moonstone x Radiant Angel - thanks, sara4cows!

I'm glad you can use them. smile.gif

Thanks to whoever dropped the CB Dark Luminia in the AP. happy.gif