Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Caught this cute little one earlier. It's funny, I caught it once and wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it or not. I hesitated for a bit, but tossed it back to the AP. I caught it again not too long after that - guess it was meant to find a home on my scroll.

Thanks bonvoyage for this cutie! smile.gif

Grabbed this hoping to hatch an alt, but was very happy with the lineage. Thanks saby1419

And to Terrafreaky for this nice summer dragon.

and a big thanks to whoever dropped the CB magelite pygmy. Maybe this one won't reject its mate like most of my others have.

Edited by Syiren

Thank you tjenni for this beauty wub.gif

enjoy biggrin.gif , I also just saw a Silver Shimmer I bred for the Holiday-Kin breeding so my eggs are hitting the AP at the moment cool.gif

enjoy  biggrin.gif , I also just saw a Silver Shimmer I bred for the Holiday-Kin breeding so my eggs are hitting the AP at the moment  cool.gif

Indeed they are, I picked up this & this a little while ago. If I can find an unrelated 3rd gen, I can (eventually) breed a 4th gen mate for the gold.

Thank you tjenni!

Wow!

I'll never find a mate for this, but it's so pretty. Thank you so much herk. smile.gif

Wow!

I'll never find a mate for this, but it's so pretty. Thank you so much herk. smile.gif

You might get lucky this Christmas. Several people are working on unrelated checkers of that combination wub.gif

You might get lucky this Christmas. Several people are working on unrelated checkers of that combination wub.gif

I hope so! I'll be on the lookout this Christmas, for sure. biggrin.gif

I wonder if I'm a little late to the party or if it hasn't started yet. But I was able to find 2 3! cute holiday-kins, both Halloween:

2nd gen Royal Crimson from Grave: https://dragcave.net/lineage/aMBWc

4th gen Bleeding Moon from Lurker checker: https://dragcave.net/lineage/AJ9UC

2nd gen Gaia from Caligene: https://dragcave.net/lineage/u03K3 - how did it even stay there through 2 refreshes before I noticed it?!

Thanks Dimar smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I got this cutie from the AP, and I love looking at that lineage wub.gif (The only problem is, I already have a green Nebula, so I was hoping they'd be any colour other than green! unsure.gif (Although, I secretly hope they are green now, so I can continue the lineage)

I like this little one's lineage too, but I don't know if I'll be able to continue the lineage alot.png

Second holiday-kin gold this week :0 After missing a lot of nice things, luck finally came to me. Thanks a lot, natli! wub.gif

edit: this too! I'm loving all the holiday kins <3 thank you Fly-by-Night!

Edited by guuvii

HOLY LINEAGE'S, BATMAN!

Look at the size of that lineage! wink.gif

There's a Dorkface in there somewhere. xd.png

I should really start properly making lineages for my dragons. I haven't really done so yet...

I had a little lineage going on, but they were already part of another lineage, and not caveborn. xd.png

Edited by Trickseh