Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

My recent AP findings:

3rd gen Ice from Female Marrow x Male Ice checker - I was surprised I actually got it, imagine how I felt when I saw the pretty lineage!

3rd gen Blue Neb from Ice x Blue Neb checker - So happy she turned blue <3

3rd gen PB Nebula - I just love nebbies, what else can I say? xd.png Cool code too.

Thank you so much breeders!

(also, my Thunders decided to be sweeties and breed three 2nd gen Thunders from Sunsongs to the AP, three 2nd gen Sunsongs and one Golden Wyvern! biggrin.gif I love it when my dragons behave and let me give back to the AP)

I love that Ice x Blue Neb checker! Great catch!

I'm a sucker for BBW's biggrin.gif

*sighs* another project

next time I have room I will need to hunt for neos--- cave blockers here I come---

So I see a blusang in the AP, and seeing as I missed their release and still have none, I go for it. Naturally, I don't get it. I go back a page and see the old AP from a few seconds ago, and notice that there was a silver in there too... I immediately get upset, but as I am doing this I refresh, and amazingly, it was still there! Then just minutes later, to my great surprise, I wind up with my lowest gen metal ever.

biggrin.gif yay!

also I caught another black hatchling to add to my army of abandoned black hatchies.

Just nabbed this even gen gold from the AP, which is astounding given that I generally have the reflexes of a dead snail. Many thanks to the breeder of this lovely!

Heh Kishing that was me - I realized that I bred the wrong one so it is slightly inbred. Oops! Oh well, I figure everyone loves golds. Nice to see it is still appreciated even with my goof up :x

Heh Kishing that was me - I realized that I bred the wrong one so it is slightly inbred. Oops! Oh well, I figure everyone loves golds. Nice to see it is still appreciated even with my goof up :x

Very much appreciated! I figure an even gen gold with my favorite spriter's alt in the lineage is worth a touch of inbreeding, lol. And I nabbed this one from you soon afterward, too. ;D

My daughter wanted me to show off her Winter, 6th G from a 5G Holly stair. (posted with her permission)