Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I've found some truly awesome ones in the AP.. but my sister found this one I'm begging her to give me. moonstone. I cracked UP at the mate's names in there ("GET BACK YOU WITCH")

I've found some truly awesome ones in the AP.. but my sister found this one I'm begging her to give me. moonstone. I cracked UP at the mate's names in there ("GET BACK YOU WITCH")

glad you like it so much

I found this in the ap yesterday. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet (it all depends on how it genders) but it was too pretty to pass up.

I found this in the ap yesterday. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet (it all depends on how it genders) but it was too pretty to pass up.

Dang, that's pretty!

I can't seem to catch Tinsels for nuthin' but I can catch pretty kin. biggrin.gif

I can't seem to catch Tinsels for nuthin' but I can catch pretty kin. biggrin.gif

One of the eggs I've bred! ^.^

I always enjoy seeing my eggs here. :3

I thought this one one was really amazing. I've never adopted a dragon before who's linage starts out with a Spriter's alt.

If I'd realized before it hatched I'd have influenced it to be a female so I could breed it to my one Tinsel (male)

One of the eggs I've bred! ^.^

I always enjoy seeing my eggs here. :3

Yay! I was going to put it back as I already have a same gen cousin, but when I saw it was one of yours I had to keep it! laugh.gif

My latest finds!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tD5qH - No idea what I'm going to do with it T.T wish I had a similar red or CB red lol. But yeah, very nice!

I just bred all my Stripes but once they're off CD I can try and breed you a matching one, if you like. smile.gif