Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

When this guy showed up in the AP, he was ungendered. When I grabbed him and the page with his url/bbcodes came up, he'd gendered. Quite a surprise.

I'm also fond of this Red.

Edited by GhostMouse

When this guy showed up in the AP, he was ungendered. When I grabbed him and the page with his url/bbcodes came up, he'd gendered. Quite a surprise.

[/url].

All hatchies appear ungendered on the AP. biggrin.gif

All hatchies appear ungendered on the AP. biggrin.gif

Oh, haha. I've never caught a gendered one before.

I just picked up a stairstep gold hatchling from the 2012 valentines. I've been looking for more golds and this was a surprising catch.

Two amazing finds:

5th gen Dorkface!

(I have to be honest; I'm just about sick of white dragons. But it's too bad the have such lovely lineages, besides, how I could I turn this down?)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/E0DoD

I just love intentional inbreds! Not to mention the awesomeness of find a nebula in the AP.

Thanks much to the breeders!

This Hellfire Wyvern who isn't a tinsel's lineage. The names of its ancestors are nice, too.

*faints* What a beauty!!

3rd gen royal blue

smile.gif Ty. When I first came back to DC years later I was in awe of all the amazing breeds and that was one of the first lineages I worked on. I've always planned to make it a 4th gen but haven't got around to it yet.

Was excited to get a black that wasn't a mess.

and also this silver  as it's my first!

I guess this green  was a surprise.

And I really appreciate finding such a clean lineage in AP.  Really lovely.

The silver's maternal grandfather is mine. Thanks for continuing the name! smile.gif And congrats to everyone for their awesome catches! Some great stuff in here. happy.gif

Edit: Just caught this little pretty. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212