Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Was pretty happy to have grabbed this PB Magma the other day. Magmas are awesome enough on their own; this may inspire me to create a matching lineage.

Aw, yay! I'm really happy that one went to someone who will appreciate it. smile.gif

@Keekeecat -- That's beautiful! I'm just as impressed by the stripe x valentine 09 side as by the white x spriter alts.

Edited by miaou

Royal blue from new prize smile.gif

There was speculation about whether any shimmerscale offspring would be APed, and it looks like this is the answer. Congratulations!!

THESE

L]

This one is one of mine xd.png Glad you like the lineage, and happy to see someone loving got it

Check this guy out.

How often do you see THAT floating in the abandoned area.

Wow! ohmy.gif I caught a 3rd gen tinselfail last week and I thought that was pretty awesome. Nice catch! You should be very happy with that! biggrin.gif

Wow! ohmy.gif I caught a 3rd gen tinselfail last week and I thought that was pretty awesome. Nice catch! You should be very happy with that! biggrin.gif

I know. I consider myself lucky to get that out of the AP. happy.gif It will be included in my tree (very large so far.)

I have found two more Golden Wyverns! My second and my third, the last one has a cool gw x red lineage tongue.gif Gryffindor-ish!

The Gold Wyvern/Red design is certainly amazing. I tip my hat off the you.

I managed to catch a black a couple of hours ago and my jaw instantly hit the ground when I saw this lineage.

Breeder, whoever you are: THANK YOU! I'm deeply in love with this egg. wub.gif

Yet, how I am now going to find a proper mate I don't know. wink.gif

It's been a good day for Tinsels and Tinselkins for me!

Pretty! I guess they wanted an alt. Oh well, my gain! biggrin.gif

LOVE IT Lowest gen Tinsel lineage I have, even if it is just a Kin. biggrin.gif

Lovely