Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I promised myself I wouldn't pick any more up but I just have to keep This since I can continue it next year and it's so pretty. <3

...I can't stay out of the AP, it seems! xd.png I caught this egg from a zombie-attempt father. I really hope it works, It worked! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I'll influence the egg to be a mate for this Stripe. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Caught this little pretty. Obviously someone had thrown it back into the AP, but it's mine now smile.gif

Caught this little pretty. Obviously someone had thrown it back into the AP, but it's mine now smile.gif

I have a sibling! I wub.gif it!

...I can't stay out of the AP, it seems! xd.png I caught this egg from a zombie-attempt father. I really hope it works, It worked! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I'll influence the egg to be a mate for this Stripe. smile.gif

I am -so- jealous! lol. that's an AMAZING find! congrats!

I did misclick on one and get this. Works well, I will try to influence it and make it a mate for her, as all my other zombie projects fell through. (Had a gorgeous lineage I was trying for with this kid's lineage.... sadly, no.

That last one I dropped back into the AP, too. So, if someone finds it... sorry the grandparents didnt zombify.

f-f-f-f-f-f-fwhaaaaaat?! Unreally pretty. I was surprised I've caught a Stripe. Thought it would be of messy lineage but!

So your the one that ninja.gif'd me! Congrats, it's lovely and I'm jealous!

So I've been on the hunt for some short, interesting lineages of the past halloween dragons and I got this little one.

It has a long lineage, dry.gif but an interesting one. Actually debating on whether to keep this one or not. unsure.gif

Oh yeah, and I have the same issue with this little one. xd.png It has another interesting lineage. tongue.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

So I've been on the hunt for some short, interesting lineages of the past halloween dragons and I got this little one.

It has a long lineage, dry.gif but an interesting one. Actually debating on whether to keep this one or not. unsure.gif

Oh yeah, and I have the same issue with this little one. xd.png It has another interesting lineage. tongue.gif

As they're both Thuweds, you should put them up in the Thuwed thread if you don't want to keep them yourself. The people there would be happy to have them.

f-f-f-f-f-f-fwhaaaaaat?! Unreally pretty. I was surprised I've caught a Stripe. Thought it would be of messy lineage but!

Ohhhhhh, a grandchild of my Stripes! wub.gif

Ohhhhhh, a grandchild of my Stripes!  wub.gif

They have a very nice dark chocolate-themed grandchild laugh.gif

Edited by MinaraiAkira

Caught this Shadow & this Shadow. I'm desperately hoping they gender correctly and I can breed them next Halloween.

Thanks to whoever bred these guys. I luff them!

Edited by Draco Knight

I understand that we're in the "last 20 minutes of Halloween" panic, but really? I just caught this absolutely beautiful and non-inbred autumn:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XaYfl

Edit: I have to add this emoticon to whomever bred and dropped: wub.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

I found many pretty Halloween eggs in the AP this year. Here are my three favorites:

Number 3

Number 2

Number 1

I also saw an lineage (N0akA) in the post two above that I am going to try to duplicate next year with this guy I found.

Edited by WatersMoon110