Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I've caught quite a few nice past Halloween eggs, but this one takes the cake. http://dragcave.net/lineage/tgAQe

I was about to toss it back since I'd already caught one exactly like it, until I realized his dad is a Spriter's alt. I'll be one egg slot shy at the start of the new Halloween release, but I don't mind. smile.gif Thanks, breeder!

Wow, I'm so jealous of you two! smile.gif That's great luck you've had. Congratulations!

I'm tickled that you guys are so excited to be catching the extra eggs I've bred. It's fun to read your comments.

I'm tickled that you guys are so excited to be catching the extra eggs I've bred. It's fun to read your comments.

I caught one of your babies as well http://dragcave.net/lineage/oGDrA

At first I was like "Oh yay! Another 2nd gen SW from Gold" and then "Waitaminute". I then proceeded to squealing for about 5 minutes before I was able to calm down.

Agh, so pretty!

Edited by becrux

My best AP find this holiday season was this second-gen marrow from a silver mother with a fantastic code (YIOKa) that I promptly turned into its name. The egg was low on time, too, when I snatched it; 5 days and 7 hours; couldn't believe my luck. Someone must have had to make a really difficult decision, because otherwise, I can't fathom why you'd toss that egg (especially if it was the breeder, where it would have been at 4d 7h and thus incuhatchable).

Edited by pinkgothic

Just when I think I've caught some awesome eggs, trolling the AP just for fun, I find this!

*dies with the happiness*

It won't hatch in time for Halloween, which means I'll have to give up one new release, but I think it's gonna be worth it! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jjbav

I adore this combination.

And a 2nd gen Tinselfail Shadowwalker from Elena!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YGOS9

Oh wow, lovely! Elena has such a gorgeous code herself (Lena is amongst my favourite names)... perhaps one of the few dragons I wouldn't mind offspring of with an unnamed parent. xP All them 2G holidays from tinsels and HMs this Halloween, you lucky ducks. laugh.gif

@ pinkgothic: Pardon my stupidity if that's what it is, but if you found it at 5d7h, doesn't that mean even with incubate, the egg would've been at 4d7h and not incuhatchable even if the original breeder kept it? Confused. Or maybe the return of summer is getting to my head. x3

Y halo thar, surprise ER addition to my Marrow collective. smile.gif

ETA: Ooo, and you can stay too! Not ER, but low enough time to hatch by tomorrow and that's all I care about. happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I found this beautiful Shadow Walker/Moonstone today - it was exactly what I've been wanting, and the parents' names are so pretty smile.gif And then a little while later, I picked up its sibling! (I let that one go again, though.)

Ealier I found a lovely Shadow Walker/Sweetling, another thing I really wanted.

I feel like I've had way more success finding just what I want by AP hunting than trading! And in much less time, too.

@pinkgothic: Pardon my stupidity if that's what it is, but if you found it at 5d7h, doesn't that mean even with incubate, the egg would've been at 4d7h and not incuhatchable even if the original breeder kept it? Confused. Or maybe the return of summer is getting to my head. x3

Abandoning to the AP adds an hour, but it only adds it once. So the original breeder abandoning it would have made it adopt an hour (so if I found it in the AP at 5d7h, it'd have been at 4d7h for them), anyone else abandoning it would have already been at 5d7h. And 4d7h is incuhatchable. smile.gif

Oh yes! has got to be the best I've caught. A Spriter's alt for a grandfather to boot as well! Thanks to the person who bred this stunning beauty! smile.gif Edited by poppy97

Oooo, I think I'll be keeping THIS little pretty for myself wub.gif