Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

@Keekeecat -- I'm glad the sunsong I bred found an appreciative home. smile.gif And wow, that blusang x tsunami checkerboard is so pretty. Congrats!

@glass_kisses -- I was hoping someone who might want to continue the lineage of that white would get it. smile.gif

I have a question about this one i just picked up which i'm so happy with- Is this what is considered a tinselkin? http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ac913 Anyway whatever it is it's gorgeous.

@Cassiel -- That is, indeed, a tinselkin. Congrats!

@TVTD -- Really happy you like that white (I'm never sure, when I drop those, whether the spriter alt will be recognized by whoever picks it up...). smile.gif

I bred that!

Thank you for dropping it, it's a really awesome lineage! I just wish I could continue it!

......../speechless

DID YOU SEE WHAT ITS CODE IS?!

I know i swore to name all my dragons, but sometimes those codes man, i just dont wanna name them over that!

LOL. Awesome code, and awesome lineage, too! A 35th gen PB Magi... Damn.

Just make its code its name, if you want to name it.

Then I bred THIS...

This thread is for great lineages found in the AP, hence its name. Don't post things you bred here.

I'm loving the hunger games references above, beauty!

I have a question about this one i just picked up which i'm so happy with- Is this what is considered a tinselkin? http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ac913 Anyway whatever it is it's gorgeous.

I didn't breed that, but I caught it off the AP and had it up for trade for a while, but I couldn't find anyone who was interested. I'm glad it found a good home! biggrin.gif