Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Caught these Marrows: Thing One and Thing Two, and these SWs: <3 and <3.

Will probably have to trade ALL the body parts and also pieces of my soul to get mates for the SWs come next February (damn you, two year hiatus dry.gif ), but it would look amazinggggggg.

Also caught this, and I like it a lot.... but cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm going to do with it. blink.gif

Also caught this, and I like it a lot.... but cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm going to do with it. blink.gif

You need a SW from gold and then next Valentine you'll need to come up with more body parts to get a rosebud from marrows, ohmy.gif

Looks like a long term project to me. laugh.gif

You need a SW from gold and then next Valentine you'll need to come up with more body parts to get a rosebud from marrows, ohmy.gif

Looks like a long term project to me. laugh.gif

Thanks Tawanda! That's a great idea! laugh.gif Now where did I put that industrial cloning vat.... happy.gif

Oh. Ehm. Gee.

did i...really just click this?

ETA:

my. halloween. has. been. made.

i just locked myself with this. how. how? im so happy im literally squee'ing out loud right now. i need sleep. now.

Edited by lizardtail

Here are the lovelies I've caught:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aqtXE

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0Wsqg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d2tWd

I caught a few other 2nd gens at the start but threw them back because I didn't like their pairs that much. Starting to wish I'd kept some of them now though. tongue.gif Also, I'm so jealous of you guys that got 2nd gen SWs from spriter's alts!

Oh. My. Gosh. Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!! I am both in love, and freaking out. Because this is mine now.

I'm in shock. I feel like I'll wake up tomorrow and it'll be gone. o_O

How's that for a great lineage from the AP?!?! Thank you so much to the breeder. <3

Edited by MindsEye

Oh. My. Gosh. Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!! I am both in love, and freaking out. Because this is mine now.

I'm in shock. I feel like I'll wake up tomorrow and it'll be gone. o_O

How's that for a great lineage from the AP?!?! Thank you so much to the breeder. <3

Ok, that one is officially awesome! Wow! O_O

I think I can die happy now. I've caught some amazing eggs, and now this latest one: SW x Old Pink!

Thank you all you wonderful breeders!

don't forget Christmas... I'd be on the list right away if you had one...  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

So would I!

lilysally, I caught one of your babies! Thank you!

Some leetle Halloween babies hatched so I decided to grab a couple more eggs and now am rather pleased I did! biggrin.gif

3rd gen Marrow from F-Bomb and Hell

2nd gen SW from Holly (!!! wub.gif)

Perhaps I'm mental, but I've influenced the SW so it can't breed with my own 2nd gen Holly, simply because I think the colours and species would clash horribly. Holly/Old Pink x Holly/SW? NOPE. biggrin.gif I've got other plans for it.

<333333 to the wonderful breeders.

don't forget Christmas... I'd be on the list right away if you had one...  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

Lol It would definitely make a cool Holly, but I think the person I promised an egg to this year has a different lineage in mind.

Of course, there's always next year, but I'm tempted to try to breed this next year. Then the eggs that dropped in the AP from that breeding would be the ultimate "great lineages found in the AP", because that's where I actually got my Hollies from. xd.png