No-one want it ?

OK - dumping within the hour.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

50 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

if you're egglocked and can't send a dummy, just post here, and I'll pm you a one way for the hatchie--

Please?

On 6/18/2021 at 2:08 AM, Fyrebird said:

Have: CB z-code geminae ZtQut

Want: One of the CB commons I don't already have. (If any of those are NOT common, just ignore them on the list. I'm still getting used to a bunch of new dragons.)

• aranoa
  • black truffle
  • elux lucis
  • geminae
  • pseudo-wyvern drake
  • rift wyrm
  • siyat

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Nobody wants this? Hatching in about 12 hours, at which point I'll just keep it.

Edited by Fyrebird
Feeling invisible; no response at all. Keeping it.

On 6/16/2021 at 2:17 PM, Lagie said:

My apologies, it was me.

I took the egg for my sister, because she is a z-collector while I don't care.

Her group (with the Nhio): https://dragcave.net/group/125300

On 6/16/2021 at 4:26 PM, dragonpuck said:

someone who thinks they can get a CB gold or Pink Sapphire for it😬

While I have to apologize for not replying to this thread, this is absolutely not true!

NEVER has this egg been on public trade for a gold or anything else...

It was on a normal two-way-trade because my sister wanted to give me an offspring of one of her dragons for it and we didn't want to waste a second teleport.

So please, while you all are right that it wasn't correct from me to not tell that I took it, don't tell anything which isn't true!

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

My apologies, it was me.

While I have to apologize for not replying to this thread, this is absolutely not true!

It was on a normal two-way-trade because my sister wanted to give me an offspring of one of her dragons for it and we didn't want to waste a second teleport.

So please, while you all are right that it wasn't correct from me to not tell that I took it, don't tell anything which isn't true!

Thanks.

I did not say it was -I said that is what was likely to happen -as it has happened in the past -- more than once

best to acknowledge that you have taken an egg as they are offered here for other Z collectors-- even  the common ones

Have your sister  post here and join the group!

2 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

My apologies, it was me.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for clearing that up! :D I hope your sister enjoys it. And do please don't let us have scared you off taking for her in future; please just let us know when you do. (That's a lovely Z group! Please thank her for sharing it!)

Edited by Lagie

Have a couple cb Z eggs from the AP.   On two way, offer dummy egg or send a PM with gender requirement and I'll hatch and send. :)

z4nJc Ochredrake!  gone to BringsTheSnow

zunOH  Purple Dorsal!

Edited by Dracaena

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

Have a couple cb Z eggs from the AP.   On two way, offer dummy egg or send a PM with gender requirement and I'll hatch and send. :)

z4nJc Ochredrake!

Made an offer on the Ochredrake! I realized when I checked my scroll that I never picked up a CB egg to be a mate for my CB Female Ochredrake (the Z code is just an added bonus).

57 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Made an offer on the Ochredrake! I realized when I checked my scroll that I never picked up a CB egg to be a mate for my CB Female Ochredrake (the Z code is just an added bonus).

Sending the Orchredrake to you, though a 2nd gen new floret is not what I would call a dummy egg.  I'll be sending that back to you via PM.

I should know better. Saw a post about it being first day of summer and thought I would test if summer Seasonals were breeding yet. I should know to trust my leetle tree which is still in spring mode.

Anyway, here is my test breed, which I can't just toss to the AP because of course it was a Z code! :rolleyes:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/373c7967e9e3545a24f1da59345ef46e

I thought I had posted this here before, but can't locate the post, so one more time, my Z dragons.

https://dragcave.net/group/155109

188 and counting. Not all names are in line with the Z Project, some being parts of other breeding projects, but I am gradually trying to convert names to Z' format wherever it's possible.

If you see any dragons that you want me to breed, I am open to all requests.

(ZBUuM) Whiptail is looking for home. Offer dummy.

Taken by BringsTheSnow

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

Yes please - I have a mate ready ! Thanks.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Nobody wants it? Will send it to the AP if I need the space for something else.

i finally have room!

thanks

On 6/19/2021 at 7:51 PM, Dracaena said:

z4nJc Ochredrake!  gone to BringsTheSnow

zunOH  Purple Dorsal!

Purple dorsal still here and now a hatchling.  New link, offer a dummy egg or send a PM for a transfer link.  For a Z code project member!