27 minutes ago, Bootsmann said:

CB Lihnseyre up for grabs - just offer a dummy.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered

Thank you!

And thanks for the heads up about the Coral, @FarawayCreatures. I have been looking for a CB Coral of any code for the last two days! The Z code is a nice bonus! :)

Edited by purplehaze

Well, I didn't mean to be up in the middle of the night with a nearly empty scroll, so I thought--why not breed?

8 z's from 155 pairs, that's got to be a record for me.  I've bred 3-4 times that many without 8 z'eggs.  It took an hour and a half.

What's my haul?

2 sixth gens, including my first 6g pygmy!  woot woot!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZCjix

2 fourth gens

4 third gens

Oh my, won't be equaling that anytime soon.  OK--heading for bed!

4 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Well, I didn't mean to be up in the middle of the night with a nearly empty scroll, so I thought--why not breed?

8 z's from 155 pairs, that's got to be a record for me.  I've bred 3-4 times that many without 8 z'eggs.  It took an hour and a half.

What's my haul?

2 sixth gens, including my first 6g pygmy!  woot woot!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZCjix

2 fourth gens

4 third gens

Oh my, won't be equaling that anytime soon.  OK--heading for bed!

Congrats! I'm jealous. Maybe I should try breeding in the middle of the night. XD

Very impressive pygmy lineage! I have 4 fourth gens, but nothing higher from my pygmies.

Z code 2g pink sapphire from amarignis, male influenced.  zWkjP  On two-way, dummy egg or send a PM.  For a Z project member!  Gone to dragonpuck, thanks for the dummy! 

Edited by Dracaena

6 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

Z code 2g pink sapphire from amarignis, male influenced.  zWkjP  On two-way, dummy egg or send a PM.  For a Z project member!

offered. yes it is a dummy

30 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

egglock, can you send me a one-way?  If so--thanks!

you bet!

Hey guys! I got a CB (silver) Lunar Herald earlier, code ZNDVC, if anyone is interested just offer a dummy. Here it is! (went to dragonpuck 😊)

Edited by Absurde

4 minutes ago, Absurde said:

Hey guys! I got a CB (silver) Lunar Herald earlier, code ZNDVC, if anyone is interested just offer a dummy. Here it is !

offered!

thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck

9 minutes ago, Dalek said:

thanks, i am woefully short of drakes to breed  so getting my own hybrid  has been an issue!