6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Worth a try. I offered. Thanks for the heads up.

Offer declined.

Ha! That was me, didn't notice it was a penny because I'm an idiot (and can't see the color difference)  offer again if you want to. 

2 minutes ago, kzspot said:

Ha! That was me, didn't notice it was a penny because I'm an idiot (and can't see the color difference)  offer again if you want to. 

Sorry. :(  Too late.It went in another trade.

I can't tell the difference either without triple checking!

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sorry. :(  Too late.It went in another trade.

I can't tell the difference either without triple checking!

Now I'm questioning my life choices.  :P I've been catching coppers and throwing them back so now I'm wondering how many of them were the "hybrid" one. *shrugs* Oh well, that's what a slightly off color monitor does to you. :P I came into the thread to tell you guys about my z drake up for offers, I'm not into z codes but I figured somebody might be. And this ones a beauty,  3 z's and a number!but I see someone else spread the news. Thanks! (Edited for fumble fingers) 

Edited by kzspot
Pressed send too soon

I breed-sort every time I get a copper (my breeding or from the AP) and if it sorts below the green coppers I keep it !

18 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I breed-sort every time I get a copper (my breeding or from the AP) and if it sorts below the green coppers I keep it !

Great tip, but I legacy sort with eggs and hatchlings on top and I don't want to screw anything up. I'll just squint at them harder next time. :P

1 minute ago, kzspot said:

Great tip, but I legacy sort with eggs and hatchlings on top and I don't want to screw anything up. I'll just squint at them harder next time. :P

You won't mess anything up if you use the temporary sort on your scroll page. Over on the right where it says "Sort by: "

That goes back to your default sort as soon as you click away from it.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You won't mess anything up if you use the temporary sort on your scroll page. Over on the right where it says "Sort by: "

That goes back to your default sort as soon as you click away from it.

Ooooo, thank you!

"Aww!" CB z-code Sunsong hatchie (influenced M) that I couldn't trade away. Maybe someone here will like it? :) Claim my hatchling!

You're welcome :)

Edited by Obelisk-of-Light

38 minutes ago, Obelisk-of-Light said:

"Aww!" CB z-code Sunsong hatchie (influenced M) that I couldn't trade away. Maybe someone here will like it? :) Claim my hatchling!

thanks

Have a dummy egg from a trade that turned out to be a Z if anyone wants it? 2G from Volcano Magnesium Amphitheatres.

Incuhatchable.

Will AP in a few hours if no one is interested :)

~thank you Lagie :D

Edited by Wiz

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

Have a dummy egg from a trade that turned out to be a Z if anyone wants it? 2G from Volcano Magnesium Amphitheatres.

Incuhatchable.

Will AP in a few hours if no one is interested :)

Grabbed it. Thanks. Will hatch and possibly re-offer, if anyone's interested in it! (Better than the AP! :D )

25 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

PB Z =Canto x Red Dorsal

offer a dummy- or breed a REd dorsal from same lineage?( Not holding my breath)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered a dummy. I only had two pairs of Dorsal/Iratus. One refused and the other you already have an Iratus from.

Picked up this Greater Spotted Drake (hybrid fail) in the AP for trade fodder. My offer was not taken, at which point is was at 4d so I hatched it. One-way transfer, so whomever clicks first gets it.

Lineage link: zNRnn

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

11 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I'm breeding any not-too-messy Floret pairs I can find, hoping to get that rare peach Iris... This one produced its 2nd Z baby (but of course no peach Iris):

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZSoo1

https://dragcave.net/teleport/f85218e5710c44d204cf0df8541908dc Please offer a dummy!

offered a dummy

also in the hub CB yellow Sapphire- 2g gold declined  so----

https://dragcave.net/teleport/9346c6fda50462101094f647050a4918

Edited by dragonpuck

8 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Messy little z-code Electric up for grabs!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

8 hours ago, Obelisk-of-Light said:

A couple of CB Z-code hatchies:

Nhio, influenced F: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

You're welcome, @BringsTheSnow :)

Waverunner, influenced M: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Grabbed both of these thank you both.

@BringsTheSnow would you mind if I stun and freeze it? If you would rather I not I can offer it back here :D ~thank you 

Edited by Wiz

23 minutes ago, Wiz said:

@BringsTheSnow would you mind if I stun and freeze it? If you would rather I not I can offer it back here :D

Freeze away! I'm happy it went to a z collector rather than back to the AP.

WELL now this is awkward.

This was bred for a trade. But I hesitate to offer it up as it is a z.

2gen PB gold., I'd REALLY like a bloodswap.... But whatever, it would have to be good... (the trade was for 2 CB cantormaris eggs, but I nobly came here instead...)

Non Z people need not apply. Just don't even bother ! If it doesn't go here I shall keep it.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/622f25eb4a33132e27428e25affc6355

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

2gen PB gold., I'd REALLY like a bloodswap....

Didn't manage that but it's shiny. And I'm okay with waiting to see if someone else can do you a bloodswap! ;)

NO that's FINE - it fills a hole in my PB gold lineage. Accepted.

Edited by Fuzzbucket