1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Offered

... a dummy that I bred!  :lol:

XD I didn't look at that. Thank you!

CB Z'pecklethroat picked up from the Community Notice thread.

If you need it, feel free to grab it. I will happily keep it if no one wants it.

AP found Z code cb frostbite.  zwVuk  One a two-way, offer dummy egg or send PM if you need hatched (influence included, please specify).  For a Z project member!  Gone to dragonpuck!

Edited by Dracaena

22 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

AP found Z code cb frostbite.  zwVuk  One a two-way, offer dummy egg or send PM if you need hatched (influence included, please specify).  For a Z project member!

offered

Just saw that somebody ist offering a Z'Stratos in the Hub ~REMOVED DO NOT POST EGGS YOU DO NOT OWN~

Edited by Kaini

Found a blue sapphire in the AP that I was thinking of freezing but it's almost too clean for me to want to do that.  Then I noticed it was a Z. Z91In  If anyone is interested in it, drop in a dummy or send me a PM.  For a Z project member?  Gone to dragonpuck!

Edited by Dracaena

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

Found a blue sapphire in the AP that I was thinking of freezing but it's almost too clean for me to want to do that.  Then I noticed it was a Z. Z91In  If anyone is interested in it, drop in a dummy or send me a PM.  For a Z project member?

offered

2 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

still available

Offered. I was waiting to see if Random might want it, but they are apparently MIA, so...

Thanks! @random_dragon_collector if you want it before it grows up, just let me know. :)

Edited by purplehaze

3 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Anyone need an AP caught cb Z venturis?  ZoXIL  On two-way, dummy egg or send a PM.  For a Z project member!

Offered.

And thank you! :)

Edited by purplehaze

Something a little different from the AP, Z code 4th even gen white from male holly checker if anyone needs it.  z9QgB  On two-way, dummy egg or send PM.  For a Z project member!  Gone to Fuzzbucket! :)

Edited by Dracaena