oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

I just watched the first episode of Mekakucity Actors, based off a bunch of Vocaloid songs (Kagerou Days is the most famous one). You guys have to check it out. It's amazing, the voice acting, the graphics, the comedy... EVERYTHING. One episode out so far, can't wait for the rest.

And Lythe, love your profile picture. See if you can guess mine. biggrin.gif

Edited by BeardedKumquat

I just watched the first episode of Mekakucity Actors, based off a bunch of Vocaloid songs (Kagerou Days is the most famous one). You guys have to check it out. It's amazing, the voice acting, the graphics, the comedy... EVERYTHING. One episode out so far, can't wait for the rest.

And Lythe, love your profile picture. See if you can guess mine. biggrin.gif

OMG YES, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR SO MUCH. THE FEELS THO, THEY'RE KILLING ME.

Meanwhile, so this post isn't THAT obsessive over Mekakucity Actors, which I adore, I started watching Soul Eater Not. I expect good things.

OMG YES, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR SO MUCH. THE FEELS THO, THEY'RE KILLING ME.

Meanwhile, so this post isn't THAT obsessive over Mekakucity Actors, which I adore, I started watching Soul Eater Not. I expect good things.

Oh man, there's an anime based off of the Kagerou Project? I think I'm going to start watching that.

Just finished Hamatora.

I'm gonna actually watch Hellsing now, after stopping three-episodes in 'cause it wasn't like the manga |D

I've watched Ultimate, though...

Just finished the anime: Sword Art Online/ALfhiem (mainly the whole anime is known as SAO). It was so good that I nearly cried at a couple of episodes. Definitely recommend this if you like a VRMMORPG looking anime with action, a bit of romance and some dramatic/bad moments

Edited by Zilverwing

i'm watching haikyuu!!, black bullet, mahouka koukou no rettousei, and the new season of fairy tail.

As for new and ongoing anime, I'm watching Nisekoi, Soul Eater NOT, and No Game No Life. I finished Angel Beats and D-Frag last week and started Watamote yesterday.

I finished Angel Beats and D-Frag last week and started Watamote yesterday.

Angel Beats was good.

I recently found a youtube channel last week that had all of the Code Geass episodes in complete full length videos. The quality is pretty good as well and since I haven't seen every episode I was pretty happy to get back into the series. Sadly, I know how it ends, );

One Week Friends

Tonari no Seki-kun

La corda d' oro - blue sky-

Fairy Tail

Kamigami no Asobi

The Irregular at Magic high school

No Game No Life

Black Bullet

Rewatching Sword Art Online and Tales of the Abyss

Started watching Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii which started airing this season and I really like it so far.

I've been re-watching a few anime that I first watched around 10 years ago. Finished Black Lagoon last month, now I'm tackling Yu Yu Hakusho again, one of the first anime I watched. The very first that got me into anime in the first place was Beyblade.

Just finished Kill la Kill, now moving on to Code Geass (And of course, I'm still watching Fairy Tail).

Kaiji, and I think it easily goes on my top 3 list next to Cowboy Bebopp and Mushishi.

Still watching Mekakucity Actors, the script is a bit weak though, it doesn't explain some stuff and you have to listen to the Vocaloids.

But I started watching Shingeki no Kyojin on Ep 11. It's pretty awesome.

I've been thinking about finishing Nichijou

I'll probably do it with my mum or when I get headphones again

I started Cowboy Bebop two days ago. I figured it was time I get to it.

Currently watching Fruits Basket smile.gif

When I'm done, I'll probably move onto Full Moon and see if it's any good. Opinions on Full Moon?

Rewatching madoka magica ^^

Finished...again xd.png

Gonna rewatch Spirited Away in about a hour then My Neighbor Totoro wub.gif

Finally got around to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and I'm loving it so far. I'm currently on episode 10. Misato and Asuka are easily my favourite characters so far and I still can't understand why Rei seems to be so well liked.

On another note, "FULAI ME TO DE MOON EN LET ME PULEY AMONG DE STARS" is stuck in my head 24/7.

Also, finished TTGL, probably picking up FLCL after I'm done with EVA and its non-recap movies.

wingedwarrior_21: You're in for a fun ride. CB is THE best show I've personally watched so far. From the OST to the characters it's both a visual and acoustic marvel. On another note, Jupiter Jazz was a damn tear jerker. That ending hit me hard.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper