Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

Kind of. I'mma go reply as Luce and Dayhl, though x) /flies off

You did, but it doesn't really affect anything I used for Dayhl or Luce x) So we're all good.

Now fer lunch~! /scampers away

I posted toooo.....although I am not sure about Xylia right now...she is hunt crazy...

EDIT: Gonna be playing some mooosic on dah piano for abit so I will be gone for a lil amount of time smile.gif

Edited by LoveLost

xd.png

Nuuu, Dayhl D: Dun leave Holo all alone!

Also, earwig, I've almost finished up Doug's profile, so I'll get him and Shadow listed at some point tonight smile.gif

Wait what? xd.png Dayhl's not going anywhere!

ETA: Wait, no, I'm a derp xd.png She wasn't.

... heh. I kinda hope Talcore goes on the hunt now, it'll be more fun reunion time xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

got my post in before the game! *dances*

Pax is so bored xd.png he's like "yey, people are back, can we go do something, Oksana?" but he is happy to see them, if that didn't come through in his post.

i won't be back until pretty late tonight but i'll catch myself up when i return!

Posted!

Ah happy reunion, and I think Ronan just gained a purpose in life once more... on the side of trying to find out what on earth (or off earth as the case may be) happend!

He's VERY interested in turning new Dayhl into something quite different from old Dael, even if their personalities and powers may be similar... yay!

Lol she's so cute how she looks up to him right away. I'm going to enjoy this...

Poor Jin... he needs coffee... lots of coffee.... Xylia, Char! Go hunt down a Starbucks or something! :-) Oh well, looks like he'll be awake for a while yet.

hehehehe, Isn't Xylia his coffee? The poor thing has enough energy for the two of them!

ah, i did do it. oops but i fixed the Dael/Dayhl mistake. i'm going to wait for Lady before i post again, since i need her before i can do anything else ;p

oh and Rak, Pax says Jin need not concern himself with people who may or may not be breaking Oksana's trust, for he can take care of it ;p

lol...nooo once Lady posts there appear like five or six more that i have to read. Such great writing I can't resist reading!!! * passes out in a state of awesomeness overload *

Ugh, long night. x_x I won't be able to post as anyone until tomorrow, I'm sorry.

And Talcore will probably go on the hunt, though he'll be like, "Ah... I'm not really that great of a hunter... *sweatdrop*" Poor thing doesn't really know how to hunt with a group xd.png Years of warrior training and searching for food alone pretty much beat team work outta him!

Ahahaha, I made the Dael/Dayhl mistake several times when writing out her profile xd.png And she doesn't exactly revere Ronan, but she sees him as really interesting and a good source of information, so she's going to abuse his teaching until she gets what she wants biggrin.gif

Luce is gonna be like, "Uh...okay." She'll probably help Ronan out instead of going on the hunt, though. She doesn't wanna mess up the hunt by doing stuff all by herself xd.png It surprises me how much Talcore and Luce are alike. Huh.

And awh, Cryptic D: I miss the Pax that jumped all over Talcore and was like, "OMG WARRIOR TEACH MEEEH"

8D

don't worry, Hazeh, that Pax isn't completely gone! :] he's just waiting until anyone isn't looking so he can do just that!

he's all "must remain proper in front of other wolves" on the outside but on the inside he's like *runs around like little pup* "HE'S BACK! AAAH! MUST LEARN NEW WARRIOR SECRETS!" *tackles Talcore*

I know 8D I can't wait to see what'll happen when/if Holo and Dayhl eventually figure out they're daughter and mother xd.png

Shaede's profile has been created... I'll send it in tomorrow! xd.png

Oh wait Haze, do you think I can create Dael/Dayhl's male pup? You had guidelines for him, right?

aand i might be thinking of reincarnating Veni. hmm...

* resists urge to create another wolf * Okay, I have to go type up Xylia's insanity... weird wolf...

Anyways, I can't wait to see all the new characters and have them in the pack! How many does that make for most of you? LIke three or four?!

Just a note- sick and sleep deprived/busy. Won't be able to get much if anything in until later tomorrow night, or Tuesday.

* huggles * sorry Paine sad.gif

I am probably going to be sending in another wolf while you're sick. I have him as an NPC now....but that's about to change.

now announcing, the wolf version of Blur! (For those of you that ever watched Transformers)

Ohmygawsh! I should really rejoin, but I need to modify Abbadon a bit before attempting to join with him again.

Oh wait Haze, do you think I can create Dael/Dayhl's male pup? You had guidelines for him, right?

aand i might be thinking of reincarnating Veni. hmm...

Oh! Right! So you're still wanting to play him, then? I do have some guidelines for him. If you still want him, I'll send you his info. c:

Oh, Abbadon |D He made me laugh~

Edit: Hey Cryptic D: Is Tanis making a come back, or is Talcore going to have to find some other girl? xd.png

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign