Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

Rak, you might want to edit. It says in the history that none of the wolves remember the Life Crystal or the war. I'm not sure if that means every war or not, but for sure not the Life Crystal. wink.gif

Yeah, Haze made it pretty clear to me: no one remembers the Life Crystal, or the war over it xd.pngPlease avoid posting until we get this bit sorted out.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Ronan probably wouldn't have been able to reach the camps anyways. The earthquakes kind of...tore up everything and reconfigured all of the land d:

Edit: And Dayhl's name is pronounced the same as Dael biggrin.gif

Editedit:

Natasha, that sounds awesome 8D Though I'm curious, what's Talcore's last flight about..? xd.png (Or is that about his death...?) Alpha's Cousin is about Dael, right? biggrin.gif

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Nice! What's 'Loss of and Alpha' about? Maybe... Rahlia? What happened to her, anyways?

LoL! Yes, it is about his death, his saving Tanis and breaking his own neck. And you got it; The Alpha's Cousin is about Zeus' (presumed) fight with Dael. If he didn't fight with her, it's just about the incredible bloodshed she caused that allowed her to be one of the last wolves standing.

Thinking about it now and the mention of Shaede's relationship with Dayhl in the OoC of HtM, Void could be Dayhl's age... o.o laugh.gif

Quick Explanation of what the movements would be (by the way, my dad and I have been thinking of writing music for quite a while so at least some of these are possibilities!)

Some of these movements are quite short, not like minute-long things each. More like transitions. ^^

1. Beginnings: Pretty self-explanatory, the beginning of Araelia. Sweet and primitive tune.

2. The Guardians: All about the wolves and their earliest most ancient history, long before Howl to Me. I'm assuming these earliest Guardians knew all about the Crystal and because of this they didn't ever bother it. Ancient and mysterious tune. In time, the history of the Crystal was lost...

3. Corruption: Generations later, wolves start getting curious. Some become corrupt with a lust for power, and a war breaks out. The Guardians split into two groups. First use of real low-brass.

4. The Blessed: A strong and positive music, with its notes of sweetness and brotherhood. Dedicated to the Blessed and their growth as a pack.

5. The Wicked: A powerful and negative music, with notes of bitterness and warnings of revenge. Dedicated to the Wicked and their growth as a pack.

6. Two Playful Pups: A quick and cheerful recap of the early lives of Pax and Oksana. Very cute and with very few instruments, many solos probably belonging to piccolo and clarinet.

7. Spring's Love: Love is in the air; a memorial for all those who had loves of their own, and to new pups--including Dael's own pups (where the melody would suddenly grow slightly dark)

8. Loss of an Alpha: The loss of Rahlia and Kain. Slow and sad movement, contrasting sharp with the last one. Originally Death of an Alpha, but they didn't really die...

9. Prepare for War: The Wicked rally to attack the Blessed, who are warned of the attack and begin training. Music gets a bit more intense, but not 'personal' because the war hasn't begun yet.

10. Innocence of a Pup: A bitter-sweet song, as Ronan hands over Oksana and Pax to Talcore's protective paws.

11. Dawn of War: The war begins with an awful boom, and the music is loud and intense with heavy percussion.

12. The Alpha's Cousin: Less intense than Dawn of War, but with more terror and fast runs of music as the Alpha's Cousin wreaks havoc mercilessly.

13. Talcore's Last Flight: Dedicated to Talcore and Tanis, with powerful portions for Talcore and quick ones for Tanis. Slow and majestic, ending on a sad note.

14. Lines in the Sand: Dedicated to Ronan, who watches his brother go on a rampage upon discovering that he could not take away everyone's powers by touching the Life Crystal. Ends with Ronan's death, as he limps his body over to where his brother lies dead.

15. Brother and Sister: Dedicated to Yui and Jin, and their final battle and death.

16. Moonlight and Misery: Star Wolf and Chaos Wolf pay the survivors a little visit. A song that changes dynamics frequently, even going silent for seconds at a time as Star Wolf talks to her 'children' and banishes her sister forever. Yes, dialogue included throughout! Probably the longest movement.

17. Rebirth: Araelia is reborn, but it is not a peaceful nor an easy birth; through earthquakes and the death of many more creatures, a new land is shaped.

18. Onto a New Dawn: Shattered Magic begins, and thoughts of war for wolves are nonexistent. Life has begun again, and slowly but surely, wolves are rebuilding their lives. Ends with a happy little piccolo tune.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Hahaha, that's cute c:

Just to add, though, Araelia was where HtM took place, on the Blessed side of the mountain range. SM isn't in Araelia.

And in case no one else knew, Talcore's dad Raven was the original wolf to split the packs into Blessed and Wicked |D

I wanna listen to them already ;A;

And dude, in Star Wolf and Chaos Wolf ("Moonlight and Misery"? x3), you should have someone actually saying the dialogue 8D

Hahaha, that's cute c:

Just to add, though, Araelia was where HtM took place, on the Blessed side of the mountain range. SM isn't in Araelia.

And in case no one else knew, Talcore's dad Raven was the original wolf to split the packs into Blessed and Wicked |D

I wanna listen to them already ;A;

And dude, in Star Wolf and Chaos Wolf ("Moonlight and Misery"? x3), you should have someone actually saying the dialogue 8D

Yes, we were gonna reveal Raven during teh battle... poor old Talena was gonna tell Talcore. biggrin.gif

Ohhhh, okay got the Araelia thing. I'll change that one up a bit.

LOVE the name Moonlight and Misery... I couldn't think of anything else except for "Stars and Chaos" but I like Moonlight and Misery better laugh.gif . And... oh wow, someone saying the words would be AWESOME!!! I'mma do that! And I'm nao officially going to ask for an advanced recording multi-track computer-thingy so I can record myself playing piccolo, flute, and drums and my dad playing guitar. Then I'll either use a music program or force random members of my band to play the remaining music. Probably have to use music program, but ah well. ^^

ok ok I see, I wasn't sure exactly what had taken place since it was pretty vague...

Question though, if Ronan couldn't remember the life crystal well... then none of them would remember ANYTHING for the most part about their lives since their lives LITERALLY revolved around the dumb thing.

I thought they wouldn't remember the final conflict. I mean it sounds really dumb to say... well I remember we were fighting for some reason or other that I can't remember...

Could you PM me specifically Haze with what Ronan CAN rememeber?

Also, yes I know Dael and Dayhl are pronounced the same, what I was saying is that he pronounced one different than the other in order for it to be clear he was talking about someone else (at least he thinks he is)

EDITTED my post BTW

Edited by Rakashua

I would rather just post it here so other people can see, if they're confused also.

Wolves may not remember the actual Crystal, what it does, or the reasons they wanted it, but they can remember that there was something worth protecting or fighting over. The memories that mention the Crystal specifically are blocked/erased, but they can remember things like, "I don't like the Wicked because they're evil, they want to harm everyone and be big meanies!" sort of things. And the Wicked could remember things like, "The blessed are greedy, fat lumps that care about no one but themselves! They're hogging all the good stuff!" kind of stuff.

And wolves can remember everyone they've ever come across, the fights and arguments they've had, but pieces that include direct references to the Crystal are like little burps in their memory. And the only fight that cannot be remembered is the last war, or anything leading up to the war (training, planning, etc). They may remember a sense or foreboding, excitement, and/or anticipation, but nothing that actually reminds them of bloodshed over a magic stone.

^^ Make any more sense?

You...guys...are...going...way...to...fast...nngghh X_X

Oh hey, Paine, weren't Doug and Shadow going to come in, too?

Yes xd.png ... it's moving a bit fast for me, too D:

-pours molasses all over things-

ETA: I don't think I ever got a reply back from you, by the way, about if there should be some mention of them traveling together in their histories. And we have enough random loners jumping in so far, I think Doug and Shadow would be found during the hunt or the storm.

That okay? smile.gif I'm sorry to make you wait, but it helps to space things out a bit.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Alright Haze I get it now, how is what I just reposted?

Also, LL, you didn't refer in your post at all to everything that Ronan's sand guy just explained, just wondering why or if that was because I needed to edit.

Also, Dayhl was jumping up on Ronan to ask about Learning Something, not Talcore, though she did go over to him too.

And Ronan did ask Lucifer if Dayhl could stay or not be sent away, not sure if that was noticed (not referring to you here LL)

Yep, what you posted is perfectly fine.

And I noticed that, I'm just waiting for others to catch up a bit before posting as Luce and Dayhl again c:

Yeah, if they're found during the hunt, that could work I guess.

And yeah people should just slow down a bit. I mean, yeah it's nice that Pax and Oksana are having a reunion and everyone can go "aww, that's so cute!", but people are ninja-ing other people, and some users are starting to get left behind....

So yeah, just maybe calm down a little :I

/end rant.

ah ok LL was ninja'd by me lol sorry LL, if it makes you feel any better I was ninja'd twice! :-)

So... now that the situation is resolved, people will post again, yes? 9_9

I'll probably post again in the morning... like I said, this is moving a tad too quickly xd.png I love that everyone's so enthusiastic about it, but it's not going to be any fun if no one can keep up!

lolz, as long as it goes in order, every single wolf posting once in the situation they are involved in before anyone posts in that same situation twice, then we're good...

anyways, to bed with me.

I will post tomorrow in the afternoon me thinks.

Paine, I sent you another form, but I messed up and forgot to add a part of her power. I'll be sending it to you as soon as I make it.

I'm not going to be here most of the day. Probably after lunch time (central time) though I'll be able to post. I'm helping a friend plan her wedding at get things together...one month!

so exciting, Love!

speaking of which, i'm going to be busy the rest of the weekend but i'll more than likely be able to post when i'm needed :] right now, i'm waiting on Lady to post so i probably won't be back until later tonight. also, i'll be starting a new job Monday but i'll still try and be here! i should be able to post just as much, just not into the wee hours lol

It was dear! we spent a good part of the day together and I got home a little over half an hour ago smile.gif

I am home now and ready to post smile.gif

Sorry for rushing ye Earwig! I did force myself not to post last night though. xd.png So I'm just gonna reply as Oksana and Holtan, and then I'll wait till tonight or longer to check in.

And LL, I'll be getting to Trials as well. ^^

yay! Aketsu can see his family.

I can't wait to see the pretty posties!

Anyone else tired? dry.gif