Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

Awww I'm sorry about that Doc. Take your time, I fully well know how hard it is to think when RL is being a bugger. o.o

LoL, Rak, whether you said he was old or not I looked at his profile and deemed him old. So there. xd.png And Shaede is ancient. He's only expected to live another four years, at the most. :3 I wub my Shaede. <3 And my Roshan... though he doesn't exactly love me back. Still debating his existence, but I'm gonna wait and see what direction this RP takes before I consider actually recreating his puppy self. biggrin.gif If I do, I think he'll be born with a scar-like birthmark across his eye....

* huggles Paine * Sorry hun, that ain't no fun when life takes over like that. Hope to see you back soon, but please take your time! You're health is more important.

And what in the wide world did I miss?

What happened to Sarabi? Did she die or is she simply not in this one? I might have just overlooked her. I was hoping to get a friendly rivalry with her and Abbadon.

"friendly"? ;D

Hahaha. I wasn't going to bring her over since she was one of my less developed characters, but once I settle out with Lucifer, Talcore, and Dayhl, I might bring back either her or a now-crazed Firefly.

I'm ready to post as Jin but I'm going to wait for him and Ronan until Dayhl and Char reply as well.

Sooo.... I'm alive, but kinda lost track of things. I am a complete derp.

I've also cleaned out my inbox, and to make it easier on myself and those still interested, I ask that anyone who sent in a sheet that was not responded to send it back in. This way, I'm not bringing in characters that wouldn't be played, and people have a second chance to work on sheets.

Everyone is only allowed one more character for the time being. Submissions will be closed December 1st.

I thank you all very much for putting up with the delay, and we'll return to our regularly scheduled rp... ... now biggrin.gif

Hmmmm....... interesting. So this means I can still submit a character form if I want to?

Edited by Darkshadow

Hmmmm....... interesting. So this means I can still submit a character form if I want to?

Yes smile.gif Just due to the current amount we have, I'm restricting any potential applicants to one at the moment. (Yes, I'm aware it's not quite fair, but it's the easy way, dang it. And I ask players who have two or more to try and refrain from sending any new ones in, and to ensure that they can actually keep up with what they have... unless they intended for said characters to be more or less named NPCs anyone can use as needed.)

Yes smile.gif Just due to the current amount we have, I'm restricting any potential applicants to one at the moment. (Yes, I'm aware it's not quite fair, but it's the easy way, dang it. And I ask players who have two or more to try and refrain from sending any new ones in, and to ensure that they can actually keep up with what they have... unless they intended for said characters to be more or less named NPCs anyone can use as needed.)

Ah, I see. Well, this seems to be very interesting. Expect to see a application from me. I'm only going to make one character for the span of this roleplay, unless she dies.

Oh hey, that reminds me, I'm probably not going to be able to RP for a while. ;_;

We're back 8D

...D8 Awww. No more for Hazeh? ;n; Probably for the best, though xd.png

>8I /determined face

It was going to happen one day anyways 8D Sadly, I'll be making another female. I dun think I play males that well.

Or at least, who knows. Mebbe it'll turn out to be male. >> Definitely not doing my earlier idea of the gender-switcher.

Edit: I just realized, all of my characters are all loners by keeping to themselves. T__T

Poor Polaris. /pats

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

oh gosh, guys, i've been gone soooo long! i apologize! we just got a new puppy and i've just had a lot going one /super sad face

i'm going to try and get back into posting, though. i've replied as Ava and i'll get the others in soon! i'm going to wait for Pax until Tanis interacts with Oksana [if Tanis gets a approved, that is]

Yeah, I'll get to the sheets xd.png

I'm so sorry for the bouts of inactivity, by the way- long story short, I think I've hit upon the reason for this, and although I can't do a lot about it yet, I'll do my best. I'm just very sorry it interferes like this >:

On a more srsface note: No one can kill a horse on their own. Or even a deer. ... okay, except those with massive damaging powers (e.g. winged wolves could drop from above). But otherwise, you need at least two other wolves with you.

... sorry, just needed to get this out of the way xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

But... I can kill moose on my own, right? xd.png *shot*

Does Ronan count when using six other sand demons to help hunt? I mean he's very beside himself over the whole issue... *shot twice*

Does Ronan count when using six other sand demons to help hunt? I mean he's very beside himself over the whole issue... *shot twice*

If the sand demons can actually latch on and not get kicked into dust or something, then I think it could work.

"Roshan, Shaede, Dale, Veni, Shadow, Kane, Talea, Oksana, Pax,

Dale? xd.png Sorry, I just noticed that and though it was funny that you misspelled 'Dayhl' with a spelling other then 'Dael'. xd.png

Edited by Backup77

"Roshan, Shaede, Dale, Veni, Shadow, Kane, Talea, Oksana, Pax,

Dale? xd.png Sorry, I just noticed that and though it was funny that you misspelled 'Dayhl' with a spelling other then 'Dael'. xd.png

bah! I was spelling it how he said it!

ok so yeah I misspelled it lol all these Dails are getting confuzzling! (and he's old and senile...) ok not really... but yeah... lol

And Paine... I was mostly just continuing the running joke.

Erm, Paine, is Polaris accepted? D:

Love, I never got a sheet for Speedy after the 'please re-send forms' announcement.

As for the others, I've got them all open now. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry Dx

Okay! I should have gotten through all the sheets now. Love, you have one more chance to send in Speedy if you want, but that'll be the last of character sheets being taken until we have some major die-off.

If you were approved, PLEASE POST YOUR SHEET YOURSELF. I will link to them in the OPs, but the character limit just won't take all of them.

Edited by Dr. Paine