Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

D: Oh come on gais, Luce wasn't that out of hand.

Mkay, sent in Dael's form c:

Nemy is of course returning... Love her so much!!

Athena is coming back as well!

And I think I'm going with my new little pup as my third wolf... (has to go find her name and stuff)

Will edit this with my sheets!!

EDIT: the post where i had dumbly posted Ava's profile *is a loser sometime* so now it's just here.

Edited by crypticsoul

Lol!

I can just imagine her copying Jin's power... and then trying to make any sense of what she sees.... yeah... bad idea lolz.

Welcome to the RP!

And yay, more HtM characters!!!

And like I told you in the PM, I LOVE AVA! She is sooo awesome and such a kinda character that I would love to hang around in RL smile.gif

ohmy.gif How come I not notice this until nao?!?!?! I'm joining! Bad Rak, you should have told me! Doctor, you'll have a character sheet posted into you in no time! I LOVE the plot! biggrin.gif

Edit: By the way, I'm back from joining the Guard. biggrin.gif So I'll be catching up on my other RPs.

Edit Edit:

Awww Rak I read Ronan's profile and it made me sad.gif for Roshan. Roshan's death was bitter-sweet, even though it never got to occur. :3

Edited by LadyNatasha

NAtashaaaa! *huggle glomps* I missed you! And congrats on joining the Guard sweety! Can't wait to have you here as well in every other RP that I am in...what a happy day! lol!

LADY! *tackle glomp hugs* i missed you so much!!! and you joined the Guard? that's amazing, congratulations!! biggrin.gif and i can't wait to show everyone the surprise we have in store! so cute! :]

and Rak, yeah, Ava would definitely shy away from copying Jin's power xd.png though, she'd know what it was before she did it and she'd have some understanding of what was going on IF she did, she probably won't be lol unless it's extreme emergency! she's like "wow, no no, we'll let Jin keep that aaaaaall to himself".

Love, i'll get Ava in as soon as Paine says i'm good to go! she can't wait to start interacting with everyone and giving Quince a hard time ;p i'm so glad you guys like her *huggles my little wolfie*

EEEE I missed you too! And thanks, I can't wait to get a feeling of what Rak's been doing these past two years. wink.gif

Yes, our little surprise... I can't wait! biggrin.gif

Uh oh..... a surprise? Is it a good one or bad? or is it neither? Neither is the dangerous kind!

Uh oh..... a surprise?  Is it a good one or bad?  or is it neither?  Neither is the dangerous kind!

Lol, it's... awesome. Sadly since you weren't in HtM it won't have as much meaning for you, but it'll still be awesome. biggrin.gif

Edit: LOL I missed your greeting LL! Thanks and I'm SUPER glad to be back! I might not get an actual post until Eight tonight, due to making profiles with a half-functioning brain, but I will get them unless by some terrible happening I lose my laptop and electricity goes down! O.O

This. RP. Is. Epic!

Edited by LadyNatasha

Could I make Ronan's sister? *is probably going to end up with 5 wolves*

-snip-

No, I didn't ask you to post this xd.png I said you needed to re-submit it with the proper form listed in the OP. Tags and all tongue.gif Sorry if I messed up D:

Anyway, Ava looks good smile.gif I'm a tad leery on the third ability, but if no one else seems to have an issue with it, I'll allow it ^^

Edited by Dr. Paine

I'm cool with it especially since she said that she would ask the individual about copying their powers. That way her wolf isn't too strong.

And you're welcome for the greeting Natasha dear smile.gif I have been critiquing for most of the afternoon, so I won't mind waiting until then smile.gif

... LADY I FORGOT YOU biggrin.gif

Congrats on joining the Guard, and I'm so glad to see you involved and excited for this! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what you come up with/who you might bring back!

ooooh, sorry, Paine! that makes more since haha now that i think about it, yep, i misunderstood :] if it's not already gone, i'll delete that xd.png again, sorry!

but yey i'm glad she looks okay :] and yes, it would be up to the other RPer whether or not Ava copied their wolf :] i would probably do it through PM with whoever Ava was interacting with at the time. is she good to go, then?

and, Love, it's a totally good surprise! hehe Paine is going to like it too ;p

Yay, I is welcomed. <3

@Cryptic: I think Haze is gonna like it the best wink.gif But I can't be sure.

Backup: I like him too, him being my original. Good old days... I remember near the beginning I had to WORK to get my posts long enough to qualify. By the end, I was working not to over-write every detail about me beloved poochies *is cornered by angry wolves* and by poochies I mean big, strong wolves! /sweatdrop

I might bring back Shaede after a while, but I've got two different characters for starter characters. ^^ By now Shaede would probably be old and grumpy and off living in some mudslide-bone-graveyard-thing. Tehe, he's so silly...

Lady: oh yesh, Haze is gonna like it too! hehe everyone will like it once they see it!

Love: oh! okie dokie, i'll get her first post up then! woo! sometimes i don't pay a lot of attention so you guys gotta excuse me for that haha

D: See what see whhaaaatt? /confused

OH! Also! This is the perfect time to bring in Talcore! I'mma go pound out his profile now so I can hopefully sneak him into the roleplay like I want. biggrin.gif

Edit:

Also, Paine, did you accept Dael? ._.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

OH! Also! This is the perfect time to bring in Talcore! I'mma go pound out his profile now so I can hopefully sneak him into the roleplay like I want. biggrin.gif

Edit:

... yes, I just derped and forgot to post her |D

Edit:

O.O Dael and Talcore? Oh my, oh my. I may have to bring back Shaede! Now the surprise will be even more surprising...

Edit: I dunno if you did, Doctor (last I checked you didn't), but don't forget to add Ava. ^^

Edit edit: I double fail. I found her profile --.-- Being tired stinks~

Edited by LadyNatasha

Taclore! oh, now i'm gonna have to bring in Tanis! another profile to add to my list. Paine, we are so about to spam your inbox ;p my apologies head of time! i'll wait to bring her in until Haze gets Talcore in though, gotta see what's going on ;p

EDIT: the surprise is going to be super exciting now! Lady, i can't wait!

Edited by crypticsoul