Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

Gaaaah, in the dust! I'm sorry it's taking me so long peeps! Finals week this week and it's been one RP a day for me... tomorrow should be SM's day. :-P Once finals is over things will be a lot smoother!

~LN~

Hahaha, I came back here just to say "Maybe she has finals!"

...I do too, and I've been neglecting my studying severely. Damn!

lol! That's what everyone has been saying and I am just glad that mine are done.

No worries lady, take your time and don't skimp on the studying!

Haze, you need to post...I want to see what Luce says!!!!

But... I"M STUDYING! xd.png

Edit: Plus I want to wait for Ava tongue.gif

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Idc....okay maybe I do....I still wanna seeeeeeeeeee....

And where is the Master of Ava? Cryptic correct? Everyone seems to have finals a week after I do...

i'm here! i'll get my post in during my lunch break :] i don't have finals, i just have a job lol

EDIT: seems i won't have time :/ i'll get it tonight when i get home!!

Edited by crypticsoul

no worries cryptic dear. Jut making sure to put on the pressure wink.gif lol!

woo, Lady! :]

hm i dunno if I should just have Tanis walk around and join the conversation now...or if it should be more dramatic. Well, always time for drama later, I suppose. She can't wait any longer! I'll go ahead and do it that way and if you wanna change it, Hazeh, we can :]

Love, ah da pressure! it worked ;p and yey for brother/sister relationships! too bad they both view themselves as the older sibling ;p

oh, Hazeh, you mentioned that it sounded like this earlier - i don't know if Ava has a crush on Lucifer...yet, anyway, since she doesn't know enough about her but she looks forward to getting to know her better! :] she also says Luce should never feel like she'll spend forever alone cuz she is Ava's friend for life now whether she likes it or not xd.png

lol i love Ava and Lucifer * huggles the two of them * Fluffy pretty girlies smile.gif

anywho, I wonder how Lucifer will react.....and where is Hazeh? lol

Cryptic, that was almost too perfect of a way for Tanis to come in! I love it 8D Talcore is definitely definitely definitely surprised. I dunno, he might actually have a heart attack... xd.png

And D'awwwwwwww, Ava. <3 I really didn't expect that she would, I was (mostly) joking when I said that... but yey for possibilities 8D Luce wouldn't even know how to react to a firm friendship much less a crush... she's probably evaporate into thin air out of sheer surprise. xd.png

Luce says she might explode from all of this, by the way. she's also blushing like mad.

Aaaaaaannndddd....Sorry! I was spending the entire day working on finals studying. I was *supposed* to work tonight, but I ended up taking the time off so I'd have adequate time to study and sleep. I have to be in class at 7am Dx But I'mma go post now, or else I won't be able to think of anything else! <3

yay! I have been thinking about this all day!

I am kinda patiently waiting for your post....

hahahahaha yey! Tanis couldn't wait any longer so i'm glad you liked it! :] and aww hehe we made Luce blush!

Love! I can't wait for Tanis to meet Quince xd.png it's going to be fun seeing how she reacts to someone with an ability so similar to her own!

Really? I dun think I have read her profile yet...... * runs to read *

EDIT : Nvm, I read it before and they are so close in age too! They should get along swimmingly wink.gif

Edited by LoveLost

|D There!

And Quince reminds me so much of Zeus, it's uncanny! He's just more... fierce, I guess, than Zeus was. Zeus was always a bit of a softie xd.png

Yeah! It's really funny xd.png Zeus was this giant dark wolf- he was a dark navy blue that was almost black- that had electrical powers and bright, neon blue eyes. He also had saber fangs, but I dunno if Quince has those.

^^; But yeah!

Edit: AHAHAHAAHHAHAHA xd.png Love! Those pictures you used in the Ic thread are the same wolf that I used for Zeus's appearance! Not those specific pictures, but it's the same character by the same artist! xd.png

Ha! xd.png That's hilarious! I just noticed that as well. :3

One final left tomorrow, and I'm home free! Well, except for the High School courses I'm taking... those last a bit longer. It's weird, doing college courses while still in High School. I wish I could just go to college.

But! Anyway... Dayhl's so adorable <3 And Pax is so awesomeness <3 And Tanis is just like 'yeah I know you' while Talcore's all like '*gawk*'. xd.png Can't wait for Tanis to see Oksana again!

Wait, Lady, you're still in highschool?! You are amazing ma'am!

@Hazeh - I guess great minds think alike wink.gif <3

Wait, Lady, you're still in highschool?! You are amazing ma'am!

Awww why thank you! ^^ You also are amazing--your characters and plots are so well developed. Actually, a lot of people here are amazing. :3 This RP has a great bunch of people involved <3 Just like HtM did~

I must say, I am definitely looking forward to graduating. College professors seem more interesting than high school teachers. ^^

By the way, in case I forget, merry early Christmas! For those of you who celebrate it wink.gif

I think she's in Middle College, it's like a mix between highschool and college. My best friend is in it (:

Edit: Or, er, I might have read that wrong. Disregard xd.png

You too Lady! And Happy Hanukkah!

happy er Merry early Christmas to y'all too biggrin.gif

I love you guys <3

and yeah totally agree with Lady here, everyone here is like SUPER smart

not to mention cool.

and amazing.

I'm so glad people are enjoying this, even if I do suck at running it xd.png

And happy Dracivus to all, as well as the real holiday you celebrate smile.gif I hope it goes well and you have fun!

yey happy holidays guys! *puts everyone's presents under the tree* biggrin.gif you can have them if you wait patiently xd.png

and Lady, wow! both high school and college classes! i bow before your smart brain ;]

aw we have such a great group of people here! i'm glad you guys accepted me :]

now to post! aaaah Talcore is so precious! Tanis is like O.O and then happy.gif

Awww thankies Cryptic~ You're one of the most fun RPers I know! biggrin.gif

Christmas presents? o.0 Oooooohhh...

Anyway! I keep forgetting what I mean to post when I come here, but now I remember!

I have finally finished writing the music for Araelia: Beginnings or whatever I was going to call it! I'm super duper excited, and now I just have to get the instruments/people to play it for me. It requires a Pennywhistle, bongos, timpani, that big percussion instrument that you hit with a hammer that sounds like bells, wind sound effects, a howl sound effect, 3 bass instruments (including a bass clarinet and probably a tuba), flute, and clarinet. I can do most of the percussion myself and I play flute/pennywhistle and I have a friend who'll play clarinet. Now I need some bass players and the sound effects! I'm so excited. tongue.gif

I gotta go back through the OoC now and find the titles to the music...

Edit: Found them!

1. Beginnings

2. The Guardians

3. Corruption

4. The Blessed

5. The Wicked

6. Two Playful Pups

7. Spring's Love

8. Loss of an Alpha

9. Prepare for War

10. Innocence of a Pup

11. Dawn of War

12. The Alpha's Cousin

13. Talcore's Last Flight

14. Lines in the Sand

15. Brother and Sister

16. Star Wolf and Chaos Wolf

17. Rebirth

18. Onto a New Dawn

Okay! So, The Guardians is next. Good, Beginnings should transition nicely into it! I'm way too excited about this. :3

Edited by LadyNatasha