Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

Just what Haze said! TANIS IS HAVIN PUPPEHS! And Talcore, of course... will they have wings? No, don't tell us! You two make it a suprise. biggrin.gif BTW those pics of Halo and Holo are amazing <3 I thought of doing a Pax-Oksana pup but I haven't a clue what I'd want it to look like!

Cryptic: Holtan is still in the game, I'll be more active with him once Doctor's no longer busy. :3 Just wanted to make sure ya knew I hadn't forgotten him. happy.gif And Pax is so sweet.~

That site is too addicting....I signed up but can't figure out how to save them without having more trouble than a rat on a sticky rat trap....that was random but okay!

Trying to figure out what to post now for Quince.....no one is interacting with him and xylia is out like a rock...

I just use the snipping tool to save them. Easy as pie.

I made a Pax/Oksana pup, but it looks the same as the other pups I've made, just different colors. Why does every pup I make end up looking the same? xd.pngHere it is.

What does Tanis look like? I so want to do a Talcore/Tanis pup too....

This is the picture Cryptic is using now, but her older picture had some more reds in it. So I think she's supposed to be a more reddish color? Mebbe x)

Love, Hazeh is correct! She is more reddish than her current picture but i liked the pose in that one too much xd.png any mix of reds browns/blacks and golds would work for her biggrin.gif i cant wait to see your puppeh!!!!

I have Tanis' original picture, if anyone wants it. Actually, I have her whole form, along with most of the forms from HtM that weren't deleted from inactivity or Haze forgot to put up.

Tanis