Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

Hmm. I want to bring in Shadow, but in HtM he was 2 and a half. And Hazeh says that a 2 year gap would be nearing the max time, so, at the oldest, that would make him 4 or 5. But...is it just me or does that seem way too young?

Hmm. I want to bring in Shadow, but in HtM he was 2 and a half. And Hazeh says that a 2 year gap would be nearing the max time, so, at the oldest, that would make him 4 or 5. But...is it just me or does that seem way too young?

I don't think so. -shrug- It's about the same age as Lucifer and Ink. A four/five year old wolf would be capable of surviving on their own.

I don't think so. -shrug- It's about the same age as Lucifer and Ink. A four/five year old wolf would be capable of surviving on their own.

I dunno. ._.

Shadow was a kind of young-adult in HtM, and 5 still kind of seems like a young adult here...unless I'm mistaken?

I dunno. ._.

Shadow was a kind of young-adult in HtM, and 5 still kind of seems like a young adult here...unless I'm mistaken?

It's... young adult, in the sense that they are literally a young adult. They won't quite reach their prime for another few years, but they're otherwise fully mature, things like that.

Hmm.

._.

I might kick him up just a liiiiiitle bit...X3

Umm, so would he have memory of what happened in the past, only excepting the war? Like...he can remember his tussle with Roshan, but he wouldn't remember the war?

Uh... we'll leave that to Haze, because I'm not totally sure myself xd.png

Yep. They'll remember everything up to battle plans or anything concerning the future war. Everything about the Life Crystal will be forgotten too, so they will never remember they were supposed to protect/steal it, what it does, where their powers come from, etc. But they could remember past hunting, fights, mates, ect. ^^

Star Wolf just wanted to be sure something like that didn't happen in Araelia before it was ready. So she booted them over to SM for a second chance x)

Ahh, alright. It's just kind of hard to do his history... :/

Ehh, it's good enough. I'll submit him now, Paine...

His history could be the same and you can tack on what happened to him in the last two years. Just because it's in his history doesn't mean he necessarily knows about it : D

Hey, umm, could you add my characters to the list real quick?

>.> <.<

I kinda forgot Kiv's personality...X3

xd.png Nice tongue.gif Yeah, give me a second, they'll be listed soon smile.gif

It's fine smile.gif ... and Kiv did have the personality section filled in ._.

AHHA!

I was right! Dael was posessed!!!!!! YAY!

Lol that's sweet Haze, thanks for ending that for us, it was a good story.

I think I will bring Ronan into SM... because he's my favorite?.... lol I have no favorite... I liked them all so much!!!!

Dael? Are you bringing back Firefly? Or anyone?

I'm bringing back Dael for sure, possibly Talcore. Don't know about Firefly, though, she was a bit uninteresting to play x)

I wish I could bring back Sarabi, but I don't really think I'm interested in her right now. But for certain Dael is coming back.

Ronan wants to meet Dael!

The reformed version... in whatever way that could possibly apply to Dael.... *shudders*

Also!

Yay for false dichotomies!

And Jin feels like shrinking into the ground and disappearing right now... lol even if he looks all sure of himself like he has to.

Is lost....

Oh well, I am totally loving Luce right now....she's awesome! However Xylia is getting tired of her "impertinence" if that is even the right word wink.gif lol!

errrrgh...

She isn't the only one...

Jin wants to reply wants to wait for char, wants to crawl into a hole and disappear.... lol

Funny question though, can you see each wolf's heart... because in a way... he can.

He's seriously considering crossing their auras to make her stay put and keep quiet!

But Lucifer doesn't know that 8D

And that's what happens with her sometimes x) It's in her blood to be commanding, or whatnot. Poor Luce. *pets*

And don't worry Rak, Lucifer won't interfere anymore. She got quieted by Char, so she'll return to being a wall flower xd.png

Almost done with Dael's new profile.

Paine, Pax was mine :3 Oksana belonged to LadyNatasha but i can totally bring back Pax if you want. he was one of my favorites too! i dunno if Lady is coming over or not but, if she did, i'm sure we could talk her into bringing Oksana back ;p

and yay Talcore! :3 i hope he does come back cuz we loved him so much! and i can understand the need to change him some haha we can't wait to see what you decide! Tanis hopes to see him soon :]

ooooooh Must see Dael's new charie sheet!!! Ronan's is done and waiting for Paine's approval.

:-)

EDIT: Enter Ronan!

Edited by Rakashua

Just a note, everyone: I'm feeling kind of sick, so I'm probably not going to post again until tomorrow. I'll continue to look over sheets though, so don't hesitate to send them in smile.gif

Aw... I got to do about 5 posts before HtM ended.

Tehe, I can do that Rak, and what makes you think HtM is ending soon?!?! O.O It will NEVER end, NEVER! It'll end when Oksana dies of old age. X3

But Oksana didn't die of old age yet... LADYNATASHA YOU LIED!

Edited by Backup77

No worries Paine smile.gif I can't wait to see the new Beta for southern!