Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

Hoo... apologies for the delay everyone, Halloween recovery was worse than expected xd.png I'll be getting to all backlogged character sheets over today/tomorrow smile.gif

ETA: And Lady, while some slight weather control (the light rain) is okay, please confirm with me before making any large setting and/or time changes.

Edited by Dr. Paine

GAIS! HAI!

sorry adult life has kept me away D: i'm going to get caught up right now, so expect a pretty good post from me. Ava is finally going to reply to Luce too, sorry about that, Haze.

oh and Haze, yes she is coming :] it was gonna be a surprise but i suppose it still will be for him! i'm sending in her sheet as soon as it's done. 'about 20 minutes from now.

Hey Paine, I'm curious. x) I know I mentioned this a few times back in HtM (or, well, suggested/implied, I suppose), but what are your thoughts on same-gender mates? o: /eyes Luce and other potential characters that have yet to be made

And yay biggrin.gif I'm actually thinking about bringing back Firefly too, if that's not too much. She'd be all scared and jumpy and kind of crazy 8D

yey :] i sent in her form just now so i'll get her in the RP soon as i can. she can't wait to see Talcore xd.png an Firefly, yey too :]

EDIT: i really don't know what Ava went to talk to Luce about....if you wanted Luce to do anything, let me know haha cuz i don't know what my poor Beta's doing over there /failure.

Edited by crypticsoul

Ahahaha, oh dear. I don't know either xd.png Say...Hi or something? Pfft, Luce is just going to sit there until something happens.

Hey Paine, I'm curious. x) I know I mentioned this a few times back in HtM (or, well, suggested/implied, I suppose), but what are your thoughts on same-gender mates? o: /eyes Luce and other potential characters that have yet to be made

And yay biggrin.gif I'm actually thinking about bringing back Firefly too, if that's not too much. She'd be all scared and jumpy and kind of crazy 8D

Hm? Oh, yeah, that's fine.

... gonna be another delay in things, everyone sad.gif I'm incredibly sorry, I hate doing this. I really do D:

Ho joy biggrin.gif I have a wolf that I just made up in my head that really amuses me. I think you guys will like him....er...yeah.

8D

I'm hoping to join this one. Aargh... last time I had the WORST characters... D: They did not work with me AT ALL. DX

I know Abbadon was brought back to life in /The End/ but was his death explained? If not, I'll come up with something. Also, would you like for me to wait until you aren't so busy for me to apply?

No, it wasn't explained. I figured I'd leave deaths up to the original roleplayers c: I know Zeus was among the very few left alive, and I know I said there might have been a few others. So he didn't have to have died; he would have just had his body healed, his memory wiped, and then relocated elsewhere (and pretty much wherever you want).

^^

I'm hoping to join this one. Aargh... last time I had the WORST characters... D: They did not work with me AT ALL. DX

YUSH! You should sooo join Packgoater...and Kokay too! I love RPing with you and her....

I will. I could try and convince Koke. :3 And my wolf is based off of (okay is a wolf-form of, I admit it) Rollo. >.< Seriously. I- I couldn't help it... *whines* But the fact is, characters like Rollo are whom I'm best at, Love. xd.png

Hahahaa I can so see that! But if he disrespects authority...he's kinda screwed on both packs. Char is a super hot head and Quince is like militaristicly ((Is that a word?)) strict.

You could have easily left it at militaristic. Saying so simply implies that it's strict.

I sent in my form a few days before Halloween I believe. He's a character that I never made exist before.

Oh, Dr. I'd like to change his name, so if you get to him in a bit, I'll go through and nit pick it to change the name throughout it.

I know Abbadon was brought back to life in /The End/ but was his death explained? If not, I'll come up with something. Also, would you like for me to wait until you aren't so busy for me to apply?

o.o Team should join. And Shaede and Abbadon should be old farts together. xd.png Speaking of which, hate to swamp you more Doc, but I'm gonna send you Shaede's profile now...

...and post, of course ^^

Moki (that'll be his name, if he's accepted) would NEVER disrespect anyone above him. A peer or less, however, is fair game. xd.png

Koke! biggrin.gif You're in this too? Awesome. :3

Well, Abbadon would just be hitting seven in a little bit if this is two years after the previous story. So he might be using his lazy charm to find looooove ~ <3. But probably not x3. However, he hopefully won't be attacked for his laziness x3. He gets work done, but doesn't do much anything unless told to do so.

Remember guys, around ten years old is prime, so anyone around that age isn't old or crotchety yet biggrin.gif

lol, I sent Shaede in as 16. So I'd say he's quite old. xd.png I might be off by a few years, but I was mostly comparing him to Ronan... after all, I think Oksana's already at an odd timeline with Ronan. :3

Talcore's supposed to be four years older than Ronan technically, but no way in hell am I making Talcore an old fart xd.png

... maybe we can say the Star Wolf made everyone else's lifepsans work according to those on the other side of the mountain? tongue.gif

And yes, I am getting to things people- I've had an absolute emotional trainwreck lately, and while I'm getting a hell of a lot better, I'm still kind of drained and need to take things slow. Again, I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience, and I thank you all very much for your patience smile.gif With any luck, this'll be running smoothly again by the weekend.

Take you time; RP has no priority over personal life. We wish you the best, and don't feel rushed.

Lol I didn't say Ronan was OLD, I said he FEELS old.

Besides, he's always been a tad lazy so he acts the age he feels. ;-)