Dr. Paine

Shattered Magic OOC

D8 WaitnowhatbaoutTanis?

Lucifer is so madface D8< Dammit, why didn't I make her the Alpha? xd.png

Hahahaha, well, she could step up to be a Beta with Ava...they are polar opposites so I don't know how that one would work out...

Teheh, looks like Ronan's about to make her even more angry... but maybe not.

I'll get to Rhoshan later today, can't wait to get him all typed up!

And yesh, I may just PM my RP buddy. o.O I want Tanis!

:3

Hahahaha, well, she could step up to be a Beta with Ava...they are polar opposites so I don't know how that one would work out...

Well, they seem to get along. Lucifer would probably like Ava anyways because of the opposites thing- balance, ya'know? :3

sorry guys! *gives everybody presents* i've been extremely busy with real life stuffs. bleh adult life sucks :/ anyways! i'ma post right now on my lunch break! i'm so far behind so forgive me if i make any mistakes concerning where wolves are and what they're doing.

you can always correct me :]

aaaaaaand no need to worry, i got Tanis in ^^ here she is!

Username: crypticsoul

Character name: Tanis

Personality: In the past, Tanis was a loud-spoken, energetic and social wolf who was in everybody’s business and always getting into something. She smart, quick-witted and rowdy, given the other wolves in the pack a run for their money.

Today, Tanis is a little more reserved and quiet, the years alone in the woods having matured her quite a bit and dulling her once spirited nature. Like her personality, her skills and hunting style have always matured. Tanis has moved beyond being a capable hunter and could now be considered the deadliest predator to stalk the woods. Despite it all, a part of her remains as she was back then, waiting to be reunited with Talcore and the pups.

History: Tanis was the youngest of the pups born to a hunter, Elias and his mate, Vivi. She was the only female. Rambunctious and overly spirited as a pup, Tanis was always getting into trouble with the older wolves and more adventurous pups from the dens. Tanis was a constant headache to the nursery wolves, causing trouble where ever she went but Elias finally tamed his youngest child when he got her into hunting. Elias would take Tanis with him when he left in the mornings, letting her sit in and listen to their strategy planning and get to know some of the pack’s hunters. Tanis learned quickly, when she could sit still long enough, and finally the part allowed her to come along. Sadly, Tanis got terribly lost when a thunderstorm over took Araelia, leaving her stranded in the woods. Tanis, frightened out of her mind, took shelter beneath a fallen tree and accepted the demise of her young life. Thankfully, Elias found her and, though she now had a terrible fear of thunderstorm, Tanis still decided to become a huntress Tanis, as it turns out, was a natural. Unlike her brothers, who chose the warrior path, Tanis excelled at hunting under her father’s guidance, quickly earning a name for herself. She became a part of the hunting pack at the age of 3 years and she could not have been happier. Soon after joining the part, Tanis became one of the best huntresses in the pack.

During the great battle, Tanis had put all her efforts in protecting the two young pups, Oksana and Pax, and the warrior Talcore. Tanis had watched Talcore take the pups to a safer place in the mountains, staying behind the stall the Wicked wolves that were threatening to over take them. With Talcore dead trying to protect her, and the two pups gone, Tanis had momentarily lost hope, ready to completely give up, before realizing she still had to protect the two pups, if only to ensure that they had a future. Though she fought hard, Tanis was eventually killed.

After being reborn, Tanis has searched all of what had been her home, looking for the pups, Talcore, and even her brothers. She found no wolf she knew and eventually secluded herself in the woods, silently hoping she’d one day be reunited with her family and pack.

Appearance: [x] Tanis looks mostly the same as she did back then, if perhaps a little bigger and darker-pelted. Tanis’ coat is riddled with a mix of browns, black and dark reds, allowing her to easily blend in with the forest floor. She is long and lean, built for speed, but she’s built up her wiry muscle from years of hunting. Her eyes are dark gold.

Power: Absorption

Abilities:

- Absorber: Tanis is always absorbing ambient energy from the world around her, be it the plants or other animals. Tanis can store this energy in her body and then use it later whenever she should need It.

Drawback: Overload; since she is constantly absorbing energy, it’s entirely possibly for her to overload. Since this is most likely to happen when she is sleeping (which is like absorption with no spending), she always makes it a point to run in the mornings and work off any extra energy she’s taken in during the night.

- Redirection: Tanis can redirect the energy that her body is constantly absorbing into other actions, such as running or jumping. Tanis can use this energy to increase her speed, strength and endurance, a trick that she always uses when she’s hunting. She can put this stored energy into attacks as well, most often is a energy beam she shoots from her mouth.

Drawback: Overuse; since sometimes her mind is on other things, Tanis runs the risk over overuse. This means she uses more energy than her body has stored. Normally, this just makes her extremely tired (one time she passed out and just dropped in the middle of a run) but overuse can be deadly if it’s extreme. Tanis’ body automatically saves and stores energy for essential things her body requires (like energy to keep her heart beating and other such things) so if she were to unintentionally use that, her body could shut down. Over the years, though, Tanis has become very good at controlling her energy stores.

- Life Energy Manipulation: This is Tanis’ newest ability, one she learned when she was brought back by Star wolf and one she’s honed while living in the forest. Tanis has learned to manipulate the very life force of the world around her. For example, Tanis can suck the very life energy out of a plant and pull it into her body, giving herself health and even longevity, while the plant would die and fall to the earth. Tanis can take the life energy of anything that is living but the strongest energy comes from other wolves, since they are of the same life energy that she is. Tanis can use this life force to kill a foe (by sucking out their life), heal herself or even increase her life but Tanis has no plans to use it that way, since she doesn’t have a desire to be anything near immortal. This ability is limited to small plants, small animals and only weaker wolves, such as though sick or dying.

Another thing with this ability is that Tanis could essentially live off it if she needed to, such as during a harsh winter where food was scarce. She could survive by taking the life force from the plants and things around her but it would not sustain her as well as actual nourishment like food.

Drawback: Crossed Energies and Negative Impact; since everything in the world is not made up of the same energy, when Tanis absorbs energy from various things, their energy crosses with the energy in her body. Though she has learned to melt these energies together almost flawlessly, she runs the chance of a negative crossing in her body. This means that the energy she is trying to absorb won’t combine with her own energy, leaving her weak and defenseless for up to ten minutes afterwards. Tanis can keep absorbing this energy, should she like, but it would eventually kill her. Negative impact simply means that trying to use too much life energy could exhaust her and possibly kill her.

Pack: Loner

Rank and Position: None but she’d be a Hunter, for sure.

Other:

bahaha i'ma put her in this post :] she can't wait to see everybody! [but mostly Talcore and Oksana xd.png she can't help it!]

EDIT: and, if you wanted Hazeh, Lucifer can be Beta with Ava :] she wouldn't mind at all ;]

Edited by crypticsoul

YAY TANIS!!! 8D Oh and do you pronounce that (tan-is) or (tane-is)? I vary when thinking it...

...will be getting post up today! Sorry for the wait all!

Lady, I pronounce it tan-is but you can say it however you want :] and yey! i'll have Pax's post up soon ^^

TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS TANIS

<3333333333333333333333333333

8D

Yey! <3

And Lucifer would probably like that, but it's up to Quince/Char I think if they wanted to promote her xd.png

Hazeh, yesh, we can't be making any decisions without the Alphas xd.png

and yesh! she's here! right now she's spying on Talcore and you can have him notice her if you want, or not, i don't know what Lady had planned for Oksana and Pax. i think at one point Oksana to get lost due to the rain storm...hm, could still do that, i suppose

and then when Talcore and Pax find Oksana, it's like SURPRISE! Tanis is there with her, having already found her, of course <3

Yep! Poor Tanis. I was about to reply with Talcore xd.png I dunno how he's going to react. He'll probably just stare at her for like, an hour.

If Ink finds out about the alphas' plan, she'll probably be like 'Ooh, ME ME ME, *must impress alphas*' Does anyone think she'll get raised in rank? I'd like her to, but it's Paine/Char and Love/Quince whether or not she does or not, and she's a but young...

Edited by Backup77

hahaha aww Talcore, that's probably what Tanis will do too. Just stare...and then sloooooowly walk over and poke him in the muzzle with her paw. Just to make sure he's real ;p

who is Dayhl talking to?

Lady! where art thou?! *puts out Lady treats and waits* Oksana needs to get lost so Pax can go into a frenzy and demand everyone's help SO Talcore can find Tanis again! or whatever we have happened xd.png

Oh, and Love, Ava is like "MATING CEREMONY! Do you know how long I've waited for him to get mated? Granted, you know, I thought I'd have to walk him through wooing a she-wolf and everything but I'll take this too! I have plans! I'll plan everything! Someone find some flowers or something!" she's pretty excited, actually :sweatdrop

hahaha aww Talcore, that's probably what Tanis will do too. Just stare...and then sloooooowly walk over and poke him in the muzzle with her paw. Just to make sure he's real ;p

who is Dayhl talking to?

Lady! where art thou?! *puts out Lady treats and waits* Oksana needs to get lost so Pax can go into a frenzy and demand everyone's help SO Talcore can find Tanis again! or whatever we have happened xd.png

Oh, and Love, Ava is like "MATING CEREMONY! Do you know how long I've waited for him to get mated? Granted, you know, I thought I'd have to walk him through wooing a she-wolf and everything but I'll take this too! I have plans! I'll plan everything! Someone find some flowers or something!" she's pretty excited, actually :sweatdrop

He'd just continue to stare at her xd.png

Saph beat me to it.. but Tanis! |D

Oh, Ava xd.png Hahaha, she's like the wedding planner! Luce is like, "._. Okay."

Edit: Well damn, I forgot to give whoever wanted to play Halo the information |D Sorry! Maybe once Paine opens applicashuns again...

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Whoa, fast moving OOC. I am liking the relationship between Ava and Lucifer smile.gif Can't wait to have that conversation about Ronan though....heheheheehe

haha, Hazeh, Tanis is eventually going to get tired of him staring and just tackle him ;p and yesh, Ava the wedding planner! she wants him to happy most of all, though lol

Love, i like it too! Ava is happy Luce doesn't think she's crazy xd.png but yes they must find Quince soon! she's can't decide between telling him Ronan's crazy or just a little weird haha

and were is Lady?! aaaah! i misses her :/

He'd still stare at her xd.png

And awww. Silly Ava. x) did she have a crush on Quince?

Nah, Luce is happy someone (besides Holo...) actually likes her.

Speaking of Holo! Paine? D:

i see that little question there! and no, she didn't, doesn't, won't ever lol she just respects him and wants what's best for him, is all. she sees him as a young brother in some ways, even though he's older and more experienced than she is xd.png

and aww, of course Ava likes her! she doesn't have a reason not to! she finds her quiet aloofness quite intriguing, like Luce is a some mysterious puzzle she has to figure out.

oh, Talcore, stop staring!

D'aw, Ava is so cute. You make it sound like she has a crush on Lucifer, now xd.png Hahaha. Lucifer will be glad to have a friend that talks!

Talcore: O_O

Holo will be around when I can find a good place to start her D: Probably after the storm, which will continue for a bit xd.png It'll give the remaining Howl to Me wolves time to get to the pack lands and maybe hide out or something, and allow for character bonding tongue.gif

... also, I'm so very sorry for the slow posts. My motivation dies the second it's born, but I'm making myself at least try D:

hahahahaha! That's the same way that Quince views Ava. He feels like an older brother to her and loves her to death.

I hope ya'll don't mind what Quince is about to ask Lucifer...i honestly thing the poor thing needs to be a Beta and luckily he ran out all in the rain and gotsted himself alllll wet just to tell them....he views their opinions pretty highly....

And no worries Paine, things are staying fun smile.gif I love reading all of theses posts smile.gif

I have no idea where lady is because she hasn't posted in my RP in a few days. I put it to Guard duty....