RheaZen

What do you write with?

Usually, keyboard. x3 It's what I'm fastest with.

I like pencil better than pen overall since it can be erased, but each has its use.

Keyboard. My hand writing is rubbish. I can barely read it unless I take my time writing.

I do a lot of math for school, so I love my pencils. I have mechanical pencils in .5mm (when writing small is necessary) .7mm (all-purpose) and .9mm (makes darker, bolder strokes for work I have to scan and turn in electronically). But mostly I like the old fashioned, sharpen-able wood pencils for everyday use. My favorite brand are these Staedtler Rally pencils:

user posted image

If I'm near a computer I type, it's what I'm fastest at. If I'm not near a computer then I pull out my trusty Pilot 2.0 blue or black pen and let the creative juices flow.

When it comes to drawing however, I use a mechanical pencil. (I'm not the best artist in the world ^^; )

I think I have a problem. I have a huge box filled with all kinds of pens and pencils, and inks for dip pens that I use to write by hand. Which is the only way I can organize, for some reason. But honestly? I'll write with anything. I've even written stuff with Sharpies in notebooks. And once I used nail polish.

But if I want to really edit my work and eventually post it, I have to use my computer.

If I'm at home, I'll type it, because that's much faster than writing. But at school I mainly use mechanical pencils and the occasional pen (I like sharpie pens for notes).

For drawing, I use drawing pencils if possible - never mechanical!

I write horribly sloppy with everything. I prefer computers but I write with mechanical pencils a lot. I prefer the ones that look like pens because those are good quality. I can't remember their name but mine is blue and I lost the green one.

I hate mechanical pencils. I use regular old pencils for drawing and fountain pens or ballpoint pens (black!) for writing. I love handwriting and write all my stuff (except dragon description) manually before sometimes typing them later.

Edit: Because I suck at typing - which is why I had to edit rolleyes.gif

Edited by herk

A Uniball Mitsubishi UM-151 .28 gel ink pen. Great for writing Thai and Japanese. I have a Zebra .3 gel ink pen, but I think the ball is failing and it's hard to write with(mostly Thai). I also have 2 brush pens. One Zebra and one Kuretake. Those are awesome.

When it must be written out, I'll use a pencil with a good eraser. I'm a rushed writer, so my handwriting isn't always the clearest.

Mechanical pencils for math, and drawing.

I don't like using any pen that isn't gel. I write smoothly with those...

I like to use a Pacer. Well for you guys it would be that mechanical pencils. We just call all types of those pencils Pacers xd.png

I use my metropolitan black matte finish fountain pen for everything <3

for art, i use my sketch pencils (dip or fountain pen for inking lineart).

i don't really like mechanical pencils because of the squeaking they can make. Buti will use them if needed ^^

Mechanical pencils (0.5, HB leads) and a clutch eraser for drawing, a keyboard and Scrivener for writing. smile.gif