RheaZen

What do you write with?

I use pencil or a fine tip felt marker for most stuff, but it really depends on what I'm doing, I'm pretty flexible.*

*flexible does not mean good

Eagle dip pen, I use this with Pilot Drafting ink mostly for absolutely waterproof drawing. It is thin enough to fit into the neck of a nail polish bottle for an ink well. (just snapped off the brush stick from the lid with a pair of diagonal cutters).

Osmiroid Sketch nib on Esterbrook King of Pens body . . . juicy and magnificent variation of line. My FAVORITE sketch nib of all. I can dropper fill this from a visine bottle.

Sailor EF on demonstrator body (I can SEE how much ink)

Visconti Inkwell, I carry Platinum Carbon Ink for my Sailor, works beautifully. It works great with the sailor.

Ackerman Brush pen, best water brush ever!

user posted image

Anything I can get my hands on! My brother is constantly kidnapping the pencils though, so a lot of the time I end up with a pen.

I use a Bic round stic ballpoint pen that I bought at Staples. There were 60 of them in the box and they were on sale for $5.00. When they run out of ink I just throw it away and take another one out of the box.

I mainly use mechanical pencils, but I have extra boxes of wooden pencils, many different kinds of pens, markers, crayons, etc. that I open whenever they are the closer option.

I use the traditional mediums for writing rarely now. I make use of my smart phone and laptop for everything. However, when I do use traditional mediums, I just use whatever I see lying around, usually a normal ballpoint pen for writing notes on scratch paper or a gel pen / sign pen with black ink for writing on notebooks and important documents.

Blood of my victims.

Seriously though,

I've had a pen with red ink in it, shaped like a syringe, it wrote beautifully and it was my go-to pen, and I carried it around everywhere. Now I just have to make do with whatever boring writing utensil is nearby.

*sighs*

I strongly prefer to use computer when I creat documents. Always use the keyboard at work.

Edited by artiuslove

I like using pencils for homework and tests.

I like pens for taking notes.

---

I tried using my laptop to take notes once.

Never. again.

It was so hard to do everything quickly...especially if there are diagrams or anything like that that I have to copy

Usually pens for everything. I always used pens when I took notes in college, and now even that I'm long graduated. I use only pencils when playing D&D (soft wood/soft graphite only and never mechanical). I prefer the keyboard for anything else.

Keyboard for typing anything of length. (I HATE touchscreen keyboards) I am a total pen enthusiast, but I frequently use pencils at work for making schedules and such. But I usualy prefer the feel of the pen best for handwriting.

Still use pencil and fountain pen but using fountain pen more frequently these days. (also, most of job is done with MS word though.)

I like to write with either gel pens, or fountain pens - anything that uses ink.

I like to watch the ink slowly dry on the paper as I write sometimes - it can be strangely calming to me. Sometimes I just sit and write words, perhaps lyrics or quotes, and I do so slowly, watching the ink dry.

I'm weird. xd.png

I like to write with either gel pens, or fountain pens - anything that uses ink.

I like to watch the ink slowly dry on the paper as I write sometimes - it can be strangely calming to me. Sometimes I just sit and write words, perhaps lyrics or quotes, and I do so slowly, watching the ink dry.

I'm weird. xd.png

No you're not, I do that too.

Maybe we're both weird.

Anyways, recently I've been using a calligraphy pen and I've ONLY been writing calligraphy instead of actual words, but I love it and I've drained a lot of ink.

Laptop mostly, since my classes handle most of their assignments digitally. I prefer pencils and erasable pens for written work because I tend to erase a lot.

I just write with whatever is there at the time unless there are specific requirements. I once used a pair of scissors to write b/c I couldn't be bothered to get my pencil case. It... Didn't work out well.

I pretty much exclusively use pens at this point unless I'm typing something up.

I'm weak. I bought a fifth (!) fountain pen last week. But this one has a calligraphy nib! I'm also addicted to fountain pen inks...

Since I started University, I've been mainly using my laptop to take notes in lectures, to the point where the only time I really write with a pen is in exams...

But I really love using fountain pens. I currently have three that I use and they're all the usual Parker fountain pens.

Honestly whatever I can grab. Drawing pencil? Sure why not. Red pen? Wouldn't hurt. The only thing I prefer to write with is my laptop, I can type extremely quickly and accurately so whenever I'm writing it's a breeze.

Since I finished high school, I've rarely use pens. I mostly type things up, it's easier on my fingers and more readable. smile.gif When I need to write, usually grab a standard black pen. Nothing fancy.