RheaZen

What do you write with?

I always need one really nice mechanical pencil, that way I know I won't lose it or give it away. Same with a lot of my art materials. If it's expensive or high quality, I'm way less likely to let people borrow/use it, which is how most of my things go missing xd.png

MS Word and Notepad are my preferred form of "writing".

Now if you're forcing me off my computer, I prefer gel pen with some quality (I have been using Muji 0.5mm for over 3 years).

Mechanical pencils/blue pens

This. I use it in every class, since I cannot stand using pencils. I write with my left hand, so I get a LOT of pencil stains on it. Pens allow less of that, which is fortunate.

for math, mechanical pencil. for everything else, if i dont used a computer then its a pen. i like the really inky types.

I love to use a black gel pen.

I use a variety of instruments. I use pencil to write stuff like my stories or in math, when mistakes and corrections are always happening/good. I use a pen when writing poetry, because I want what is in my brain to come out and be unable to change that initially [i can always re-write it better]. I use highlighters for writing things I don't want the general public to read [say something personal in class-using a bright yellow thin-point highlighter discourages overlookers] I use markers when plauing with my little cousin, etc etc. Mostly, my mechanical pencil and big mistakes erasers are my best friends. lol

last week our teacher got a tablet with a writing stylus for notes! its really exciting, the whole class got to play with it today. biggrin.gif those things are weird to use lol laugh.gif

I have recently found a new love for pens. ;__; like, how did I live without using them that much before...

yeah so I use pens or mechanical pencils c: pens when I'm writing in a notebook (with like other sheets below the one I'm writing on) and mechanical pencils otherwise

I use pencils for rough writing drafts, art or math. I use pens for almost everything else, preferably a Black Ballpoint.

I've been using gel pens more and more lately--- any color but black. Even for math, which I used to consider taboo.

Well, depends but usually a pencil. Always a pencil. When writing in notebooks, still a pencil. When writing in school is the only time for pens. When writing to friends in friendly letters, then coloured gel pens

Depends on the situation. For school worksheets, essays, etc I always use a pencil. Mechanical, because it's physically impossible for me to sharpen wooden pencils. But if I'm writing for the fun of it, like working on a short story or novel, I have to use pen (and write in a small notebook with grid paper).

I've found that if I try to write for fun in pencil or in a normal lined notebook, I can never complete it. I seem to be very particular. laugh.gif

I almost always use ballpoint pens, but it changes in colour depending on what I'm writing or what class I'm in. I'm really OCD about what colour, can't have the wrong colour otherwise it's just wrong. I use blue for Geography, my planner and English. I use black for Spanish, Maths, Science and RE. I only really use pencil if we have to draw, but I don't using pencil much.

Not a big fan of gel pens (although I do in one lesson of science as I do not care for the teacher, so I don't care whether it smudges) as they smudge too easily, and have never really used mechanical pencils. I'll take a computer or laptop if given the option to though.

Wow, so much on just what I write with.

I usually write with pencils. If I use pen, I'm really careful because I don't want to mess up. It bothers me so much to see scribbles on a page from where people were using pen and messed up. But, I love the feel of a pen. It is so smooth when you write with it.

I've always written with wooden pencils since I was little. I break mechanical pencil lead every five words and I'm terrified of pens because the motion is too smooth and I can't destroy the evidence when I make a mistake. Yes, I am the silliest.

I usually use a mechanical pencil, and I hold it with all 5 fingers...