RheaZen

What do you write with?

Mechanical Pencils and 0.5 normal ink pens.

I like using regular pencils. 4H is my favorite to both write and sketch with. Pens make me too nervous since they're permanent.

A Pentel P207 my father used in the 80s (I think) and when I don't have it with me, any available pencil. I really hate writing with pens... >< I make a lot more mistakes when I write with one and I can't see the point in them in most cases. Unless it's an official report or something, why not write with pencil? Being able to correct mistakes makes things just so much simpler...

I use fountain pens as much as possible. Currently I'm using Montblanc Toffee Brown for ink, I'm completely in love with that color.

For quick writing I just use whatever is available.

Fountain pen for neat writing.

Pencil for anything else. Especially maths. I like leaving marks in my maths book happy.gif

I like to use pen for any real writing, but pencil for school work. When writing to myself or for myself, I like to write in Runic, just so others can't read or anything.

I prefer writing with a pen, and want to teach myself to write in another language so people can't snoop into my personal business. Pencil gets on my hand as I'm a left-handed person.

I like to use a fountain pen for anything I can get away with excepting schoolwork- the ink smudges too much. Ooh, and those extra fine-tip coloured markers.

When I'm just scribbling or drawing, I just use a standard HB pencil. Erasability is good. smile.gif

I think pencils are better to write with. I mean, what other writing tool can you use to simultaneously complete that pesky english essay and doodle on the side of it with? And the if you make a mistake, you don't have to cross our your fail

Pens. Red, black or purple are preferred. Especially if they are those really fine pointed ones. I love those things. They write more smoothly.

I use pens for everything when I write. It drove my professors nuts in college because I preferred to write out my paper drafts instead of typing them. I just felt more productive if I was actually writing them down instead of typing.

So... yeah. Pen pen pen pen pen.

pencil if it is important pen if it is not and im just writing a story or darwing and if i had a printer i would type everyting

Typically ink, basic pen - blue or black. Will sketch/doodle in pencil. If I have access to a computer I prefer to type rather than write though as it's faster.

Blue or black pens, mostly, but on tests or quizzes I'll use mechanical pencils.

And I just realized all of my pens and pencils are Bic brand. Go figure.

Pencil for drawing, I prefer to write stories/school stuff with a pen just to annoy teachers who want you to use pens... Also I like mechanical pencils but I had a good one and it went missing and my pens often go missing too. And I had a box of Ticonderoga pencils, nice and new, and I had the box with me when we went outside during math since it was so nice out. When I got back inside, all of the pencils were missing but the one I was using. That irked me to no end. Okay, I'll stop ranting now. xd.png

MY OWN BLOOD.

I use whatever is closest. So, yeah, anywhere from a crayon to my keyboard.

I use an 0.9 mechanical pencil, although after loosing the eraser there is just scotch tape all over the top,

I like using a regular old black ballpoint pen for pretty much everything. I have a pen with erasable ink for math, though biggrin.gif

I used to love writing in pencil when I was younger. I think pencils loved me too biggrin.gif

Pens, pens, and more pens, now. It is so hard for me to find a pencil in time for an exam that uses Scan-trons (sp?) rolleyes.gif