RheaZen

What do you write with?

I use the computer mostly, but at the moment I'm having to do a lot of maths and I swear if my pen leaks one more time death shall rain from the sky!!

Pencil. I make a lot of mistakes and I hate crossing things out with a pen or using white-out. Makes the paper look kinda nasty.

Pencil for math and writing and tests.I like those erasable pens,too. laugh.gif

Pen for organised writing.Also uses pen for DO NOT USE PENCILS kind of homework like English and History.(For me)

Mechanical Pencils and not commonly used by me.

I like wooden pencils best tongue.gif

I use old-fashioned wooden pencils for my writing smile.gif I prefer to save my mechanical pencils for drawing, and I get pretty freaked out if I realize I've been writing with one of my mechanical pencils.

I prefer pencils above a pen... can easily erase mistakes and I just love feeling the texture when writing

i basically always carry a set of mechanical pencils and ink liners with me. mainly for sketching and drawing.

like sitting in the mall's food court just picking out interesting people and drawing them kind of thing.

obviously i prefer pencils to pens, because i'm only using anything vaguely like a pen to do heavy ink lining.

Pens. I got in the habit of using pens in High School when some teachers required it. I always use different colored inks, though (Teal Blue, Purple) because i'm awesome like that. LOL

my right hand >3

haha xd.png

uhm normal pen mostly, but I like to write with my eraser pencil >3

Led pencils. My handwriting is horrible but They're easy to erase and I find them easier to use than pens. You also don't have to sharpen them biggrin.gif

I use mechanical pencils or just regular pencils for writing. For some reason, I keep smearing the ink with pens. It gets too messy.

Ink pens, ballpoint pens. In grammar school, I always had to practice lines with pencil. Therefore, I developed a sort of disdain in using pencil to write unless I absolutely have to.

I write better with a mechanical lead pencil. My hand writing looks alot.png worse when I write with an ink pen.

Whatever I can find when I suddenly need to write something !

Elementary School/Primary School- Wooden Pencils (Oh, how I loved them)

Middle School/Junior Secondary- Mechanical Pencils (Nothing is purer than those white erasers)

High School/Secondary School- Blue Pens (Sold for 18 in a pack = I was addicted)

College- Black Pens and a little mechanical pencil (So sick of Blue Pens now and professors randomly like pencils for class stuff)

I used to only use penciles, then in math I would do all the work in pencile, then erase it all so all the teacher saw was the work. So she gave me a pen so I couldnt do that. Now all I ever use is pens. Also I hated the awkwardness of having to get up, walk infront of the class and stand there sharpening my pencil every freaking day! smile.gif

I hate pencils for writing. Just...ugh. *shudders* They are so scratchy and require more effort than a pen. A pen is smoother and just glides on the paper. Pens are lovely. I like pens. Also markers, but they get messy and I wouldn't use them as a day-to-day writing utensil. I use pencils for drawing, but pens are my writing supplies.

I always use regular pencils for everything. Even if I have a pen in my pocket I'll still go out of my way to get a pencil.

I also have reasons for using pencils:

They can be erased

I have to use them in some classes like math

Easy to shade and draw with

Easy to find

If broken it makes more pencils

Can draw almost any thickness of line

There are instances where I'll use a pen, like when I'm grading, but I almost never use mechanical pencils. I feel like their lead is too small, and it's easy to lose. And then you have to buy more lead, and there's different sizes. The lead is fragile and is so pointy it's hard to erase it's marks and they leave gouges in the paper.

Edited by Ingenious Alien

I like to write with pens but pencils have a lot of advantages. I have some erasable pens but pens still aren't that good. You can't shade or get a different point and they sometimes don't work. But I really don't like mecanical pencils.

Edited by waterdragon123