RheaZen

What do you write with?

Usually pen, it helps me write with better handwritting. I use pencil only for sheets and sketches.

I love pencils the most, particularly some black-painted ones like Ticonderoga or some other one I can't remember right now. When writing I can wear the lead down to a very short round lump without needing to sharpen, but drawing I like sharp lead much better because of how small I draw. I use mechanical pencils sometimes, and they are convenient, but I never remember to buy more lead for them. I dislike pen.

Computer typing is fine, but I don't have much access to computers when I actually have something to write about so I usually use ordinary yellow pencil and paper. (I hoard them like a dragon hoards treasure X3)

I prefer pencil. Mechanical or wood as long as it's sharp. Pen is fine, but I don't like it as much.

Blood...

...colored ink pen.

Edited by Ælex

Pen by far because when I right in pencil my hand goes all rigid and I cant write properly. It's actually kind of weird because when I was younger I preferred pencil.

I'm not used to writing with a pencil because at school here students are required to write with a blue rollerball pen. I don't find it comfortable either - I usually use a pencil for making very rough notes and scribbles. Now that I'm at the university, most of the time I write with a black gel pen.

Edited by ZzelaBusya

If I'm not typing up a fresh batch of madness on my laptop, I usually use a pen, even though my handwriting sucks ^^; (I am trying to improve it though, so it looks more like decent handwriting, and less like chicken scratch!)

If a laptop or something is available, I'd rather use that. If it has to be on paper, I prefer writing and failing to draw with a 0.5 2HB lead pencil, or 0.7 if I can't find a 0.5 one. (erasers are amazing.) If I can't find a lead pencil I will resort to using a pen, preferably a Bic ballpoint one.

I wouldn't use a normal pencil because the varying thickness of the lead bothers me.

Drawing-wise, same thing, but occasionally I try to test myself by using a pen and nothing else. There's no practice like having to do everything perfectly with no guidelines. :/

Mechanical pencil, colored pencils, pens. It doesn't really matter. I prefer writing on the computer because it's faster, but some of my original stories are to be written in pencil.

I hate writing in pen, so I love o use pencils instead

Pencil for drafting or writing notes to myself, gel pen for writing on my hand (hurts less), sharpie (yeah, I know xd.png) for fun.

I love smelling sharpies I absolutely love sharpies =D

I like smelling them too. xd.png

I mainly use them because they're really smooth on the paper and I have colorful ones that make me happy. xd.png

My left hand.

Usually just a pencil, I don't really use anything else unless the material I'm writing on calls for it or if I'm out of pencils.

I was never good at coloring for some odd reason blink.gif

At work we use ballpoint pens, which is a pain as they always vanish and if you find one it's not working properly. tongue.gif At home I have my own ballpoint pen that actually works but for less important notes I prefer lead pencils by far. It's just more pleasant to write with, for me.

I normally write with a fine point pen for taking notes, writing, drafting, etc. If I have to use a pencil, I will only use a mechanical one. I don't at all like writing with a regular pencil...unless it's a Ticonderoga then it's fine. Those are so comfortable.

I usually use a Sharpie if I am writing a note at work.

I use pen for other work-related activities, but I hate when I am leaving a note and my pen skips.

My boss uses pencil for everything, and he goes through erasers like you wouldn't believe.

I use mechanical pencils. To be exact, I use a Paper Mate Clear Point, .5mm lead size. The one I currently have his olive greed for the base and purple at the top (because I have so many I mix/match colors~ tongue.gif)

I literally have tons of them in case I lose one (which sucks, because they're like, $4 per pencil).

I love them, nonetheless.

It has to be .5mm lead size though. I can hardly stand .7mm for some reason.

I like pens for writing, but I do most of the artwork I'm proud of with my tablet or a stamp pad of ink and whatever I can find to get it onto paper that has the right texture. My fingers for softer, blurring, broad strokes. A toothpick for smooth fine ones. Whatever. I don't exactly consider myself to be a good artist though. xd.png