RheaZen

What do you write with?

Usually a computer, but when I'm jotting notes or brainstorming, I use pens. Specifically, Uni Alpha Gel pens, which are the most comfortable writing implements I have found. I used to love pencils because I could use an eraser with them, but they smear too easily.

I prefer mechanical pencils and gel pens for doodling, but when writing, I prefer to type.

The only time I'll ever write with a pen is when they have those four different colors in one pen and you get to use what color you want. I thought that was cool

Usually a ball point pen. Pencils annoy me because I'm left handed and I wind up getting graphite dust all over the side of my hand when I write. rolleyes.gif

I actually hate 'writing'. I prefer to use a keyboard, at a computer terminal.

I love using pencil. I always do my work in pencil, and end up getting scolded for it tongue.gif

If I really had to use a pen, I'd use a .38mm pen. The fine tip makes everything easier to write, though it gets damages easily, especially when dropped. dry.gif

For school? Mechanical Pencils. For -hem- recreational purposes? Sharpie. :] I love the feel of writing with sharpies idk why.

I always use a normal pencil. I don't like mechanical pencils - the led always breaks because I press too hard. xd.png

I always use a normal pencil. I don't like mechanical pencils - the led always breaks because I press too hard. xd.png

So do I, I use normal pencil same reason as you.

Mechanical Pencil, preferably. But if there's no mechanical pencils I'll use a normal pencil. smile.gif

I usually use a cheap blue ball point pen or a wooden pencil with #3 lead in it for casual writing. If I have to write anything of more importance, I'll go right to the computer and compose it on there.

I always use a normal pencil. I don't like mechanical pencils - the lead always breaks because I press too hard. xd.png

Gosh, that happens to me everytime I use one! That's why I prefer pencils or pens.