kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

Kiffren, I just came up with an idea about the starters. if (what I believe) this lineage is growing, we could breed 5 eggs from our pairings. two for you, two for us, and one as starter for the next person... so you and seraphinu wouldn't have to breed so much?

Ooh looks awesomely pretty and pink!

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: PonyTales

Total Number of Dragons: 838

Number of Zombies: 4

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: GMT+8

I have my entire family of zombies now, so I can use that last kill slot anytime. Also, I think I can make my own starter, so how does that work? smile.gif I start breeding from it, get a few eggs around this thread then kill the tinsel? ^^

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: aphroditesky

Total Number of Dragons: 1000+

Number of Zombies: 1

Time Zone: GMT +10

I normally do not like killing dragons, but this is beautiful!

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Lastalda

Total Number of Dragons: 840

Number of Zombies: 4

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 1

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Central Europe)

Edited by Lastalda

Kiffren, I just came up with an idea about the starters. if (what I believe) this lineage is growing, we could breed 5 eggs from our pairings. two for you, two for us, and one as starter for the next person... so you and seraphinu wouldn't have to breed so much?

That's a great idea!

It wouldn't even need to be every person breeding 5. It could be something like, if the tinsel you got is a good breeder (i.e. breeds every week) then you breed 5 and pass the 5th to a new person. I'll work out the details and then update the first post.

I have my entire family of zombies now, so I can use that last kill slot anytime. Also, I think I can make my own starter, so how does that work? smile.gif I start breeding from it, get a few eggs around this thread then kill the tinsel? ^^

You breed your starter to both of your rosebuds, giving the offspring to me, and then you can keep up to two for yourself before you kill it. If what Drag suggested is implemented then that will change to breeding one from each rosebud for me, one for the next person on the list, and two for yourself.

On a further note, I bred two more starter tinsels today. SolarCat will receive this and Kelan will receive this.

The starter egg is now safely on my scroll. Thank you!

Also, I would like to point out that starter eggs don't necessarily have to come from starter dragons. Since the dragon is to be killed later anyway, it doesn't matter which dragon it is bred from, as long as the resultant egg is a silver tinsel. smile.gif

Thus, if the silver tinsels are picky breeders, an egg from one of the retained dragons would also do the trick.

The starter egg is now safely on my scroll.  Thank you!

Also, I would like to point out that starter eggs don't necessarily have to come from starter dragons.  Since the dragon is to be killed later anyway, it doesn't matter which dragon it is bred from, as long as the resultant egg is a silver tinsel.  smile.gif

Thus, if the silver tinsels are picky breeders, an egg from one of the retained dragons would also do the trick.

Agreed that it doesn't matter, however making things more complicated is bad. Since people with two rosebuds can breed a total of four eggs (two from each rosebud for instance), and people with one rosebud can only really contribute one egg to the cause, I'm going to have them breed two eggs from their rosebud. One to be used in the lineage, and one to be passed on as a 'starter tinsel'. They can still breed two eggs for themselves. That way, every starter tinsel breeds four and no one is being required to breed more than that or anything.

Edit: I'm kind of hoping that after people have their own tinsels from the starter tinsel that they might want to donate starters anyways >.>.

Edited by kiffren

This is really morbid, but I absolutely love tombstones in lineages. ><

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: gravija

Total Number of Dragons: 495

Number of Zombies: 0

Time Zone: CST

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Varnayrah

Total Number of Dragons: 674

Number of Zombies: 2

Time Zone: CET

That is a really cool lineage project ;D I would however be rather more comfortable with killing a messy, possibly inbred Silver Tinsel then a pretty one so if I may I would rather have such a one as starter Tinsel.

That is a really cool lineage project ;D I would however be rather more comfortable with killing a messy, possibly inbred Silver Tinsel then a pretty one so if I may I would rather have such a one as starter Tinsel.

I'm currently using the tinsels I have for this lineage to breed starter tinsels as I have killed off all my 'messy' tinsels. However, I can purposefully inbreed one of these if you wish. >.>

Thanks a lot for the starter egg! It`s on my scroll now and influenced male so hopefully it will be able to breed with my Rosebud happy.gif .

The new rule for people with only one adult Rosebud (like me) seems like a good idea to me. So people will get their starters faster and (visible) inbreeding in the main lineage will be avoided, too.

what a pretty idea! xd.png

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: ksew

Total Number of Dragons: 336

Number of Zombies: 0

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 1

Time Zone: GMT+3

I just popped in to see the lineage, and I must say that it's very pretty.

I never obtained a Rosebud, so instead, I'm donating a starter Silver Tinsel to whomever needs it smile.gif

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love lineages with tombstones in them.... and silver tinsels & rosebuds are so pretty together.

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Tamahaganae

Total Number of Dragons: 303

Time Zone: EST

And I just bred the second 3rd gen. lineage. From seraphinu's starter tinsel. Hopefully this one and the 3rd gen I already have like each other and we'll see a 4th gen soon.

I also have a starter tinsel, lineage, for omgitskairi.

@predatorfan4ever: Thanks for offering to donate a tinsel! I'm putting you on the donator list so that if this gets lost or anything I know you're going to donate.

Starter egg is safe and sound on my scroll, and influenced male. :3

My starter grew up, but no egg this week ("no interest"). I'll try again next week.

(I'll breed him with my other rosebud, to ensure there's no refusals from either. Here's hoping for an egg.)

I already have a third gen (and it's parents have produced two other kids) that will have this lineage once the grandpa puts out another egg and I kill him.

I would love to join this project!

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Camiza

Total Number of Dragons: 1100+

Time Zone: GMT+1

This is a lovely linage, yes, I'm a bit morbid too!! tongue.gif

I have several tinsels, so I'm able to breed my own starter egg.. and maybe also be a donator if needed?

I ended up with this silver http://dragcave.net/lineage/ilGJe

And since the lineage has already seen a lot of death, I figured I could use him for this lineage. I won't be killing him though, but I will breed him as much as possible and use one of his offspring as my starter. That way I can get a starter, make more starters for others, and keep this one which appears to be on board for a pure silver lineage, which will be nice to have.

@Wookieinmashoo: Breeding starters for others would be really helpful. :> That'll be kinda pretty once the lineages go away.

@Izabelle-89: We can always use more donaters. Just PM me when you breed an egg you'd like to donate and I'll make sure it gets to the right person.

@surevesta: Feel free to join! From what you said it sounds like you have 2nd gens that will match this lineage. If that's the case, could you breed me a 3rd gen from them and I'll include it in the final project?

My starter just grew up and I tried him with my Rosebud. Good thing is he doesn`t hate her but unfortunately it`s also ´no egg produced` today rolleyes.gif .

Hoping for next week then.

Just tried my first starter with one of my Rosebuds, of course they REFUSED! xd.png

I have the stingiest Tinsels ever!!!

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Ladyfish

Total Number of Dragons: 915 (counting eggs and hatchlings) - 909 (adult dragons)

Time Zone: Pacific

Bred a starter tinsel lineage for Sister of the Dragon (absaroke).