Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm loving this Marrow with Aeons. Hope you're all having fun breeding and hunting. I'm happy with my breeding, but I do hate being locked.

I'm loving this Marrow with Aeons. Hope you're all having fun breeding and hunting. I'm happy with my breeding, but I do hate being locked.

That is very pretty.I just wish it was possible to build all the pretty lineages, but time and space doesn't allow. I am locked, too, and will be, pretty constantly, through the whole breeding season until I have to make room for the new eggs. Even at that I can only breed or trade for a fraction of what I want. *sigh*

Oh, I actually have a line like that myself. Would you like a 7th gen for future breeding? I also can breed an unrelated 5th gen.

7th gen, 5th gen

*nvm the 5th gen, it's a cousin to yours. smile.gif

oh yes, biggrin.gif after the holiday i will get back with you!!!

I found these on the AP and hatched them (both influenced male), but unfortunately I really don't have room to keep them. Hoping they find a good EG-loving home. smile.gif

3rd gen - Claim

4th gen - Claim

*Have*

CBGold Lunar Herald

AND

TWO ungendered PB 2nd gen Caligene hatchlings will pm teleport link.

*Want*

3rd gen White from Holly x White checker

Will look at all offers but that White is AUTO!

I do use the decline option. pm any questions or alternate offers.

Make an offer on my CB GLH egg

*traded - link sent*

Edited by a_god_s

This guy is the latest hatchling of my lovely little common lineage. smile.gif

I've had his mate for a while, so as soon as the little guy grows up I'll have a 5G!

I'm now working on collecting more CB commons for the second 5G. smile.gif

In case it isn't clear, the point of this project is to have every CB of a different, common, breed, and to take the first egg produced and breed that on. Whichever common dragon 'wins', I think I'll start a hoard of. biggrin.gif

Anyway, the point of my post here is to ask for a name for the lineage! I decided that it's big enough now that it deserves a surname, to go after the individual name already in place on each dragon. Does anyone have any ideas?

Anyway, the point of my post here is to ask for a name for the lineage! I decided that it's big enough now that it deserves a surname, to go after the individual name already in place on each dragon. Does anyone have any ideas?

You could go for the obvious synonyms, e.g. "Kukok Mucho", "Kukok Prolific", "Kukok Aplenty", "Kukok Teeming"...

Yays: http://dragcave.net/lineage/E3Apo

4 is enough. I will consider it finished.

Those look very nice together.

Is anyone else working on this lineage? This egg is promised, but I would love to do a blood swap at some point in the future.

Oh my there's so many pretty even gens, I could look at this thread all day!

I have a few even gens I breed myself. The newest being this beauty here http://dragcave.net/lineage/OmUuf. Hopefully I'll actually be able to get past 3rd gen.

I'm also working on a Specked Throat/Arsani checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/SGbyV, as well as a Ice/Black http://dragcave.net/lineage/RBVGJ.

I'm not sure how far I wanna go with them other than just trying to get them as long as possible.

Edited by vythalax

Why have I never seen this thread before? I love even gens. Here is some of the ones I have already done.

5th Gen Stone Line

5th Gen Gold Wyvren line

7th Gen Gold Wyvren line (not all my CB eggs)

4th gen Nebula purple x red

4th gen Nebula green X blue

4th gen collosus X fleshcrowne

3rd gen goldfish

3rd gen soulpeace

4th gen stone/white/terrae line

right now I am working on a:

Gold wyvren X brute checker alternate checker

stone X monarch checker

This guy is the latest hatchling of my lovely little common lineage. smile.gif

I've had his mate for a while, so as soon as the little guy grows up I'll have a 5G!

I'm now working on collecting more CB commons for the second 5G. smile.gif

In case it isn't clear, the point of this project is to have every CB of a different, common, breed, and to take the first egg produced and breed that on. Whichever common dragon 'wins', I think I'll start a hoard of. biggrin.gif

I have a 5G! biggrin.gif

Also, I decided to name my lineage 'Proud Common', and give each dragon that as their forename. I think it looks rather nice, since it puts the individual name onto the next line. smile.gif

I've been building up pairs for the second block; so far I have:

- Anagallis and Bleeding Moon (Anagallis egg)

- Aria and Candelabra (Aria egg)

- Diamondwing and Monarch (Monarch offspring)

- Frostbite and Electric (Frostbite offspring) {are Electrics considered common?}

- 2G Hellhorse {again, are these common?}

- Frilled and Daydream (egg auto'd)

- Cassare and Flamingo (egg auto'd)

- Guardian, Green, Gemshard, Kingkrowne, Mint, Pillow, Pink, Plated Collossus, Royal Crimson... many unpaired dragons.

Actually, after going through and poking my dragons in breed sort order, I think I have more than enough CB Commons to get me to 6G, maybe even 7G! biggrin.gif

...Yeah, I have all of these listed, plus another 11 suitable dragons. I think it might be enough. :3

I bred two of them at egglock to test their compatability xd.png I did get a Frill and a Cassare from them, which is probably what I'll get when I breed them again when I'm not locked. xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uIUw8

I reached 4G on my Spessartine x Grave line. I've done the whole thing from my personal CB collection, but now I'll need to find a mate. smile.gif

Maybe I can help with that. I have this and could breed you a Spessartine sibling. smile.gif

Maybe I can help with that. I have this and could breed you a Spessartine sibling. smile.gif

That would be fantastic! I'll send you a PM. smile.gif

I'm glad to be close to finishing this Striped River x Storm checker.

I've had it planned out with the names for a very long time and I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Just have to get an offspring once the striped river fully matures.

I'm glad to be close to finishing this Striped River x Storm checker.

I've had it planned out with the names for a very long time and I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Just have to get an offspring once the striped river fully matures.

That's so lovely. I love Striped Rivers, but couldn't think what to put them with.

I could use some green vibes for these two eggs. It is my third try for the Gemshard and second for the Nebula.