Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Is anyone else building male astrapi x GW ? I am, and I could use collaborators.... I'm stuck at 2 gen, and have trades up, but no takers. (Both my males made astrapi babies, and since then, both have produced GWs but I can't get bloodswaps for them sad.gif)

i'm not working on it, but i could try mine. the male astrapis i have will be included in the mardi gras lineage i'm working on so they will either have titan or NOLA in their names soon. just wanted to warn you. if you want me to try, let me know.

I'm not working on it as a project, either, but I have 4 possible (untested) Astrapi x GW pairs I can try for you when I'm not egg locked anymore.

(Which is in... 7 hours or so. Sigh. Never enough egg slots. tongue.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

M Astrapi x GW - Yes please to both of you - indeed, I will take either breed; I can mix and match ! Thank you !

That said I too am locked (I knew I shouldn't bite sad.gif)

Edited by fuzzbucket

if anyone should find this in the AP, i would love to have it back. accidentally abandoned it when i was abandoning silver-fails from my female astrapi.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8h9WT

Rename the parents "please return to" "spring_dragon on forum" smile.gif

I got an Astrapi, sending a transfer, pick up anytime smile.gif

I got an Astrapi, sending a transfer, pick up anytime smile.gif

Got it; many thanks; I am now very locked (well, till that egg I bit goes away, at least !)

The need for GWs is now - great laugh.gif

Got it; many thanks; I am now very locked (well, till that egg I bit goes away, at least !)

The need for GWs is now - great laugh.gif

I am very locked, too, but once I am not I could try for a GW for you. smile.gif

So I was wondering if I could get some suggestions of pygmy ordering that would look good together. Preferably 4 different ones? (see what I mean with my pygmy lineage) I'm just bad at explaining things.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/t88HU

(example of one of my pygmy lineage)

Edited by gigglymonkey12

l wouldn't have thought that the soft pink of the Spring dragons would look quite so lovely with the rather intense colour of the Almandines ohmy.gif .

They didn't refuse and I am so happy with the way this lineage  turned out wub.gif .

oh dear, glad someone else grabbed it- an alternating lineage!! gorgeous

*chants softly* " i will not start any more alternating lineages with double jeopardy rolleyes.gif

I am close to a mate for this dorsal/ nebula lineage you would think i would have better sense than start another--- but ---

@ that's really pretty PH

Edited by dragonpuck

oh dear, glad someone else grabbed it- an alternating lineage!!   gorgeous

*chants softly* " i will not start any more alternating lineages with double jeopardy  rolleyes.gif

I am close to a mate for  this dorsal/ nebula lineage you would think  i would have better sense than start another--- but  ---

@ that's really  pretty PH

*whispers* Do it! There is nothing wrong with starting another and another and another alternating lineage rolleyes.gif . I am thinking about breeding a mate since I really like the RW/Nebula pairing but first I have to finish two or three other lineages.

I have to admit that I have never been a fan of Dorsals but that lineage looks lovely.

@purplehaze: I already told myself not to start anything involving both Gems and Nebulas but god, they do look great together. Do not tempt me!

@gigglymonkey:

*looks at her notes*

Alright, so I have a lineage planned with four different pygmys, quite like yours, and what I would use in a pattern like your lineage is following.

First Dark Myst, then Seawyrm as a nice contrast. The second half I'd have Magelight and Misfit (or the normal old Pygmy since I imagine it would be quite nice to begin with a dark and end it with a rather light-coloured dragon).

What could also work is Dark Myst, Crimson Flare, Seawyrm and Pygmy, in that order.

@Shamiir:

That's quite a lot of blacks... impressive. How far do you want to go with the alt version?

Edited by Flaviel

Flaviel, I never *finish* a project. I just keep going lol

So far I have one alt line to 4th gen, 3 to 3rd gen and a pile of 2nds.

But hey are painful...

Only a 4th gen, but I'm quite fond of it:

[sorry, had to delete it, since I abandoned it for the new release]. Albino x Red Dorsal, in case you're interested.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Is anyone else doing Kingcrownes x Radiant Angels?

Sounds pretty, but I haven't really made any plans, yet, for the new release dragons.

Green vibes needed for this little one! http://dragcave.net/lineage/DSk2H

Thank you both! I think Gemshards and Nebulas look amazing together.~ Too bad they're such a pain in the butt to breed.

Speaking of, I just tried to breed another pair, but I had too many dragons and the egg got banished. Should have paid better attention... Oh well. sad.gif

Speaking of, I just tried to breed another pair, but I had too many dragons and the egg got banished. Should have paid better attention... Oh well.  sad.gif

I'll keep an eye out and get it back to you if I get it. Which was it?

Edited by nooey