Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I only started out on DC recently (only have 17 adult dragons) but I've got so many great lineage ideas, and can't wait to get to work on them! Just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Hi, I haven't been here in ages, but I see your note and didn't like to leave it unanswered.

There are lots of good people here, and I am sure you can get help with your ideas if you ask.

Good luck and happy hunting smile.gif

So it begins!

22/128 3rd Gens. (Assuming I didn't miscount.)

1/64 4th Gens.

If my Rosebud x Winter gives an egg next week then I'll have one guaranteed 6th Gen to finish over the summer.

My Gaia/Rainbow lineage is done! Lookie

Beautiful! I love rainbows but I have never made one quite that big. My longest is only 6 generations.

Another 3rd Gen pair done~ Wrong breed egg, unfortunately, but always better than a refusal. I'll have one more shot at it next week, and if they cooperate then I could have two 6th Gens to finish over the summer.

Six hours until I can test the same type of pair with my Winter/WM and Frost/WM 3rd Gens, and Val '09/Winter + Val '09/Frost in a day and a half. Fingers crossed for Winters!

Edit: No refusal, but no egg from the WM pairs. ):

Edited by 11th

I still can't believe I finally finished this. From the same base of 16 dragons, all possible color combination of stripes:

I can't even. Wow. Congratulations.

Thanks everyone, I'm really proud of this ^^

(If anyone needs that kind of lineage, I'll be glad to breed them. All the dragons are in my scroll so I can do lower than 5gen too~)

Man, my finish looks so tiny compared to those Stripes laugh.gif

But well, here it is, with *all* dragons involved on my scroll: https://dragcave.net/lineage/vW6BL

Started in 2010 with that, can you imagine? Took a break when Purples got their BSA and all I got was Horses, and continued when Horses got dimorphism. Good times smile.gif

I like how Mutamore x Tan RW turned out: https://dragcave.net/lineage/d6nqR smile.gif

Is anybody interested in a 3rd gen swap once the release panic is over?

Another project I started: Gaia x Purple RW

I have all the CBs I need for a 5th gen, now I just need enough time between events and releases... ^^

(Of course I also started dozens of other projects that are currently nothing more than some cells in an excel sheet with some names of CB dragons filled in. More scroll space would probably help. Alternatively, how about a year without new releases... tongue.gif - Not seriously asking for that, of course.)

Rather proud of reaching 4th gen of my Secret Agent Spy School lineage. I'm working on the other half for 5th gen now. I just need my CB's to give me the right breed dry.gif

cool! cool.gif

Rather proud of reaching 4th gen of my Secret Agent Spy School lineage. I'm working on the other half for 5th gen now. I just need my CB's to give me the right breed  dry.gif

Woah, that is really unique. I like it. ohmy.gif

Here's me most recent acheivement. Woohoo! 5th gen celestial checker. ;D

Woah, that is really unique. I like it. ohmy.gif

Here's me most recent acheivement. Woohoo! 5th gen celestial checker. ;D

that would be awesome even if the celestials were corporeal!

I just thought of the best worst lineage ever: Seasonal x Xeno checker with each generation being a different season and Xeno type. Winter x Astrapi, Spring x Gaia, Summer x Mageia, Autumn x Pyro.

Clearly I must do this someday. :T

I thought of something similar, just entirely time-dependent: Seasonals & Heralds xd.png Silver + Spring, Gold + Summer, Bronze + Autumn, Blue + Winter - what do you say?

That's not too bad, actually!

I only thought of Xenos because some of the CB Seasonals would have to be from "Location: Cave" to get the correct egg, and even then it's a 1/5 chance of getting the correct one from the 1/3 of getting a random Xeno... then throw in the seasonal element of time. I already have plans for a PB Xeno line with very specific type switches, but the time would make it even worse.

It's a beautiful monster. (Maybe switch Gaias for Thalassas and Mageias for Gaias, though?)

I like the second version better, actually smile.gif So first task: acquire Thalassa from Astrapi and Winter!

edit: Just tried it for the heck of it. The result was about what you would expect with 100% Alpine Winters: 4 Springs and 6 Astrapi Xenos xd.png That might throw some AP fishers into despair no matter what they catch, considering that Winter breeding just ended.

Edited by Ruby Eyes