Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

That's another thing about it: I only have one CB Seasonal from cave, and he's a Spring. |D Maybe I'll try trading for some in a few weeks, once my current Spring checker is (hopefully) down to third or fourth gen and I have some scroll space to work with.

That's not too bad, actually!

I only thought of Xenos because some of the CB Seasonals would have to be from "Location: Cave" to get the correct egg, and even then it's a 1/5 chance of getting the correct one from the 1/3 of getting a random Xeno... then throw in the seasonal element of time. I already have plans for a PB Xeno line with very specific type switches, but the time would make it even worse.

It's a beautiful monster. (Maybe switch Gaias for Thalassas and Mageias for Gaias, though?)

I actually like the both the Mageias and Thalassas. They have a nice contrast.

I think I'm settling for Mageias with Summers and Thalassas for Springs, actually. Of course, it doesn't make a difference if I can't trade for the 2G Xenos. :b

I'm locked with a few project eggs that hatch tonight (finally started that Frost x Geode checker I planned, what, two years ago?), so with any luck I'll have more to trade for them tomorrow.

I think I'm settling for Mageias with Summers and Thalassas for Springs, actually. Of course, it doesn't make a difference if I can't trade for the 2G Xenos. :b

I'm locked with a few project eggs that hatch tonight (finally started that Frost x Geode checker I planned, what, two years ago?), so with any luck I'll have more to trade for them tomorrow.

I have an old CB Winter that is from the cave. She produced a spring, but I can try again next week for a xenowyrm.

To paraphrase the wiki, Xeno x Biome CB can result in:

-Xeno (same as parent)

-Common

-Xeno (type from common parent's biome)

Xeno x Cave CB/Non-CBs can result in:

-Xeno (same as parent)

-Common

-Xeno (random type)

Seasonals don't drop outside of Alpine and Forest, and those biomes can only breed Astrapi or Chrono. An Autumn x Pyro start with Winters x Chrono instead of Astrapi would be an easier alternative.

That said, I found someone to help with at least one Xeno~ Fingers still crossed that their Winters play nice sooner rather than later. I apologize in advance for all of the 2G Springs and Astrapi that may go through the AP. |D;

Edited by 11th

I have one female Winter from the cave. I just tried breeding her for you, but (no surprise) I got an Astrapi.

Still no luck, but at least my Spring x Storm checker mirror is going decently. Well, the female Storm half, anyway. :T Bred a 3rd Gen Spring earlier~

Really hope the guys cooperate Saturday night. I just need two Springs from any of the pairs, and then I'm done with 2nd Gens.

Edited by 11th

I really should stop making lineage mockups when bored. I don't need to start anymore projects. Dx

user posted image

Been toying with some other lineage ideas for the Summer since I've already done a Summer checker mirror and odds for the Seasonal/Xeno checker aren't looking good. What do you guys think of this Blacktip/Deep Sea/Waterhorse "braid"? I thought about using Skywings instead of Waterhorses because they're about the same color, only drop is Coast, and don't have dimorphism, but I don't want Blunas to hold things up. (And I just like Waterhorses.)

Been toying with some other lineage ideas for the Summer since I've already done a Summer checker mirror and odds for the Seasonal/Xeno checker aren't looking good. What do you guys think of this Blacktip/Deep Sea/Waterhorse "braid"? I thought about using Skywings instead of Waterhorses because they're about the same color, only drop is Coast, and don't have dimorphism, but I don't want Blunas to hold things up. (And I just like Waterhorses.)

Pretty. I really like it. wub.gif

@11th:

I can't help with Thalassa breeding, but if you ever get that XenoxSeasonal thing done it will look amazing.

The "braid" looks promising as well - and a lot easier to achieve. I think the blue of the Waterhorses is actually better in there than the lighter one of the Skywings.

@dirtytabs:

Congratulations on winning that lottery ! Were the "blue" names reverse psychology ? wink.gif

Finished some 5th gen Heartseeker lineages this Valentine's as well:

Rosy Solstice

Harvest

Tidal

(in addition to my first ones: Shadow Walker, Royal Blue, Golden Wyvern, White)

And I finally got around to doing a nice lineage with Soulpeaces. The Heralds make for a nice effect between the 1st gen and the following ones. But catching their breeding windows isn't exactly fun... wink.gif

Herald x Soulpeace

That Soulpeace looks indeed beautiful wub.gif Congrats on your Heartseeking sucesses smile.gif

That braid is a nice idea - mind if I use that pattern at some point, too?

Also, I got around to finishing a plain old checker consisting of a gifted 3rd gen, a gifted 2nd gen and one 2nd gen bred from my own dragons xd.png

4th gen Hellhorse & Avatar of Destruction: https://dragcave.net/lineage/3g4tM (currently available in the gifting thread)

Go for it~ I actually came up with it for my holiday project. You can carry all of the males down or all of the females up. (Holiday project carries the males, the Coast one carries the females.)

@dirtytabs:

Congratulations on winning that lottery ! Were the "blue" names reverse psychology ? wink.gif

Yes, they were. biggrin.gif Although that seems to have had the opposite effect on some of the children...

Congrats on the beautiful lineages, especially the lunar herald/soulpeace. I'm patient with nebulae but not lunar heralds' changing colors. tongue.gif

Yay! https://dragcave.net/lineage/FulLQ She colored right. Hopefully once she is grown she will accept her mate and then the lineage will be done. smile.gif (once I get a correctly colored offspring)

Would I be insane to try a blue one? Red? laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Yay! https://dragcave.net/lineage/FulLQ She colored right. Hopefully once she is grown she will accept her mate and then the lineage will be done. smile.gif (once I get a correctly colored offspring)

Would I be insane to try a blue one? Red? laugh.gif

pretty biggrin.gif

no more insane than some of the rest of us rolleyes.gif

double jeopardy has high risk and high reward( I think)

and now the reason I came visiting:

any one else working on Male Tan Ridgewing x F Magma??

Desperately seeking a 3G Tan ridge I have 4 pairs and all I am getting is magmas mad.gif

I have one now to swap if anyone is interested, or would just like to give the lineage a try

https://dragcave.net/lineage/l5ZoM

please PM Me

Finally! biggrin.gif

And my little green Gemshard did like her Nebula mate, but they gave me a Gemshard when what I really want from them is a Nebula. Anybody want to take a chance on the color lotto?

Counting the offspring that's 58 weeks of breeding ! (Plus "no egg", "no interest", and those you can't see anymore because they died...) blink.gif

Adding the colour lottery to that I have to say once more you are one persistent lineage artist ! (And they look beautiful.) Congratulations !

I totally forgot to post, but - I have finally achieved my end goal for my "Crimson Hearts" even-gen lineage!

BEHOLD!

Technically I started this back in 2014 sometime? (Earliest-bred 2G involved is from Feb 10, 2014!) And now it's finally complete! I am very excited. biggrin.gif

Male Spring x female Storm keep spitting out Springs. Male Storm x female Spring keeps spitting out Storms. :T I do finally have a 4th Gen from each, at least, so, even if I can't finish the Spring version before the season change, the Storm half is guaranteed. Eventually.

Still no clue on a naming theme for this line.