Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

finally got the dad to this and amazingly they didn't refuse like the 2nd gen one who kept refusing his ladies. i think i'm done with this at least for the time being.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zx9hr

and what is with the vertical single file sorting again? its ok if you have like 1 page of dragons, not ok for 92.

Just do a hard refresh and it will fix the sorting. The site seems a bit glitchy today.

I wouldn't have thought to use that pairing, but I quite like it now that I have seen yours!

Finally got him (and it better be a he laugh.gif ) as a mate for her. Still not sure if I want to continue the lineage after without inbreeding though. That's a lot of sunsets/rises.

Finally got him (and it better be a he laugh.gif ) as a mate for her. Still not sure if I want to continue the lineage after without inbreeding though. That's a lot of sunsets/rises.

And with help from outside your scroll?

Maybe! Gotta see first if the arrow patterns looks like I imagined they would wink.gif I really need a plain template with the DC background - is there one around?

Finally the egg I need. His mate has been waiting for two years now!

@lilysally - there sure is and it includes us all!! Sorry for your frustration. sad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

My skywing/nhiostrife checker has reached fifth gen! My tentative goal is seven generations, because as much as I would love to make it longer, skywings are surprisingly difficult to breed out of nhiostrifes and hold up the project a lot.

My skywing/nhiostrife checker has reached fifth gen! My tentative goal is seven generations, because as much as I would love to make it longer, skywings are surprisingly difficult to breed out of nhiostrifes and hold up the project a lot.

very pretty. i thought skywings would be a bit more common too.

Just a big

THANK YOU !

to all the people who have helped me get to the 128 CB Summers this year, to be able to finish at 8th Gen PB next year.

I'm already stocking up on CB Autumns, this long release is great for me, as nobody picks them from the Cave right now. (And some friends have grabbed a couple too to give them to me).

Looking forward to presenting my 8th Gen dragons next year. smile.gif

Hi, guys! smile.gif

Since I've no luck with trdaing I'm posting here with very specific request for help.

I'm looking for an egg like this user posted image as a mate for him. I can breed in return 2nd gen fail from Stark x mate of your choice exept Bright Pink, Holly, Yulebuck, Val'09 and Frill (my only female Frill is not a CB sad.gif ), 2nd gen and some 3rd gen holiday mates or I can give a bunch of cb hatchling. Or just say what you are interested in.

If you are an owner of CB male Silver Shimmer and you are willing to help me please PM me to negotiate smile.gif

Looking for new blood for my PB EG Autumn line. Can breed up to 8G. Let me know if you want to "Blood Swap" smile.gif Before you breed let me know so I can make sure it won't cause inbreeding in my line.

These are what I'm trying to breed mates for:

8G Male

7G Male

6G Male

4G Male

Also have 6 new CBs growing up to add to the mix smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Wow, some impressive projects here. Congrats on those huge seasonal PBs!

/helps send out anti refusal vibes

Looking for new blood for my PB EG Autumn line.  Can breed up to 8G.  Let me know if you want to "Blood Swap"  smile.gif  Before you breed let me know so I can make sure it won't cause inbreeding in my line.

These are what I'm trying to breed mates for:

8G Male

7G Male

6G Male

4G Male

Also have 6 new CBs growing up to add to the mix smile.gif

I can breed 6th Gens now (on cooldown at the Moment).

My Project goes to 8th Gen PB, but will probably only be finished next year.

As all the Dragons are on my scroll, inbreeding is very unlikely.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cGeSG

Edit:

Just saw that you have one 4th gen from my scroll in your 7th Gen lineage

Edited by lilysally

Finished! And thank god! Getting terras from olives was incredibly difficult. I ended up changing all the anscestor's names for a lyric lineage since they're all on my scroll... because I could. (It's not perfect since I had to get very creative with most of the names). If anyone here has a cousin named based on the old naming scheme, I apologize any inconvenience.

Here's the egg for whoever wants it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I don't know what to name the next generation o_o

2 months n' 10 days ago was when I started this.

I name them with some beautiful powerful word in their name, but not using "Lord/Lady Power Arcane".

Any ideas? O_o

Well, you have 'Mystic' and 'Mana', I feel 'Majestic' flows well with those. 'Malevolent' might be good as well if you want to go off the tone of the 'Ominous' parents.

I didn't know this could happen...

I do love the Alt. Neb project and the Alt Ridgewing project and the Gemshards, but this could make things tougher.

Is there a thread that explains how it happens?

Yes, somewhere in Site Discussion.

Basically:

- If both Xeno and mate are caveborn and from a biome, the resulting Xeno can be either the original Xeno or a Xeno like from the mate's biome

(e.g. a Mageia (Desert) with a Pyrope (Volcano) can result in a Pyrope, a Mageia or a Pyro)

- if the mate has no biome (e.g. old enough to say "Cave" or it's bred), there is a certain chance of a random Xeno instead of the one you bred with.

Sample with a "Cave" Skywing parent: https://dragcave.net/lineage/7Zpso

The exact chance of that happening is probably still to be determined. Either way, more luck next time!

(And if you need a home for your "miscolour", I'd gladly give it a home! laugh.gif)