Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Oh, Vhale, that sucks.

I auto abandoned a 2g silver from marrow a couple of years ago, and I still miss it!

Anyone have any ideas for creating a mate for This girl, who misgendered? Still a pretty awesome lineage and I'd like to do something neato with it. I like the fact that there are not 48142 different colors but still variety, so I'd like to keep close to those colors if possible.

I think this is going to look nice too. Especially at night.

it absolutely does! i just looked at it. i missed it at its brightest but it still looks great!

Edited by spring_dragon

Oh, Vhale, that sucks.

I auto abandoned a 2g silver from marrow a couple of years ago, and I still miss it!

Anyone have any ideas for creating a mate for This girl, who misgendered? Still a pretty awesome lineage and I'd like to do something neato with it. I like the fact that there are not 48142 different colors but still variety, so I'd like to keep close to those colors if possible.

If you want, I could breed you a sibling from that lineage wink.gif or maybe an offspring from Copper Kitty x Crystal Hour (if they don´t refuse), but it would be much more colorful in the end ^^

Anyone have any ideas for creating a mate for This girl, who misgendered?

I would try to make a "fake mirror":

user posted image

I'm not sure about the Lumina - I wanted to use a Green Copper instead, but then remembered that the 2nd gen Striped would be green then. Maybe there's a breed that looks better than the Lumina and still makes white Stripes? Shadow Walker, possibly?

(Silver Tinsel would be perfect, but... might be hard to get. wink.gif )

(Edit: oops, the "4th gen male" is a female sprite. Umm... that was meant to illustrate that it can be any gender. Yes. I totally did this intentionally.)

Edited by Confused Cat

user posted image

I'm not sure about the Lumina - I wanted to use a Green Copper instead, but then remembered that the 2nd gen Striped would be green then. Maybe there's a breed that looks better than the Lumina and still makes white Stripes? Shadow Walker, possibly?

I could try for a stripe from Kitty if you like. I think this suggestion is gorgeous!

I could try for a stripe from Kitty if you like. I think this suggestion is gorgeous!

ytak gifted me a lovely egg: here, that I think would be very attractive, but I'd love to make an actual mirror, or very close to it, so that would be super-awesome!

What teamwork exists in this thread! It is so cool and warms my heart! You guys rock!

I wonder about striped river instead of green copper in place of Jewel? Though I'd probably never get a falconiform......

ytak gifted me a lovely egg: here, that I think would be very attractive, but I'd love to make an actual mirror, or very close to it, so that would be super-awesome!

What teamwork exists in this thread! It is so cool and warms my heart! You guys rock!

I wonder about striped river instead of green copper in place of Jewel? Though I'd probably never get a falconiform......

She's on cooldown right now, but I'll give it a shot smile.gif

I've been trying to get a tinsel from Royal Blue and it ain't workin', LOL. I hope I'll have better luck with this smile.gif

All riiiight, I finally have another 5th gen for my Rainbow Checkers. Hopefully it will gender male, and he'll like my other fifth gen.

...now I have to try finding a mate for either this gal or this gal, in time for next Valentine's. Hmm.

Edited by silver_chan

...now I have to try finding a mate for either this gal or this gal, in time for next Valentine's. Hmm.

I can breed a sibling to him when the parents are off cooldown.

(Or you try to catch their second egg, which is currently on the way to the AP... smile.gif )

All riiiight, I finally have another 5th gen for my Rainbow Checkers. Hopefully it will gender male, and he'll like my other fifth gen.

I could breed you a 2nd gen pink from '09. Shoot me a pm if you'd like one.

user posted image

(Edit: oops, the "4th gen male" is a female sprite. Umm... that was meant to illustrate that it can be any gender. Yes. I totally did this intentionally.)

Seconded on this one :3

Though I'd be tempted to sub a different grey for the lumina (I'm not as fond of them in general)

Speaking of shinies, I need to try to tweak Murphy's Law and whine about Metal not giving eggs again. I think I'm up to 1 out of 5 breedings now even with fertility. I'd like to get a few more raffles going. I've got a full set of 16 each gender fever wyvern now. I'd love them to not be a 2 year breeding project xd.png

Gifting this little one ^^

user posted image

Falco x Hellfire perfect checker ^^

Incuhatchable!

(Click the eggy)

I'd love to know where it goes :3

Luck! picked up this pretty baby in the AP, and it hatched blue:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zR519

still waiting for Kitty to come off cooldown, seems like it's said "1 day" for 3 days now laugh.gif

EDIT: well, she cooperated with one of my original old guys, and gave me a stripe - so I'm sending it off to jumpsnake.

Edited by daba555

:3

Squee!

I am going to have to trade for 2g Neb x Prizes. Yes.

Dawww... That's Monet's first grand baby! wub.gif

I'm so ecstatic to finally see a 3rd gen baby from him.

By the way, I have a Geode x Frostbite checker almost finished! I got the final pair today and I'm praying to the DC gods that they like each other.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Oh I love the lineages with all different colors!

I decided to try for striped river instead of green copper for the other part of that lineage ^^^

Tried 6 pairs, got 6 river eggs. If anyone else wants to try, let me know. I might just use a copper next week so I can get an egg to move forward with, and then keep trying for the river. I really like them in the place of silver shimmers, and especially Jewel.

Is this what you need? https://dragcave.net/lineage/o2ujV

Thanks so much Ruby Eyes! Yes, its great.

Tried to pm you back but your box is full.

So now I have both 2nd gens I need to make the 3rd gen, thanks so much to several folks who have helped out!

This thread is full of happy right now.

I finally made it up to here http://dragcave.net/lineage/iL3ys with that lineage.

However, I'm a bit worried because now I need a bloodswap and I'm not sure if there's someone else out there working on the same lineage.

I'm even taking 3Gs to breed myself a 4G unrelated to my dragons (all the dragons there are mine tongue.gif), but I'm not really sure if I'll be able to get one...

Do you know of anyone working on the same lineage?

I really want to take this to 5G because it's my goal ^^ I pretend to take all my checkers to 5G and this would be the first one finished *0*

I'm hunting around looking for the breeder of this dragon. The one who holds Bundle of Valentine Love x White Thuwed of Love. If anyone knows who this person is, please direct me to them, as I'd like a dragon from this pair.

Thanks.

Edited by warriorjames