Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Spirt Wards surprised me nicely, I didn't pay attention to them after the release and only noticed they are glowy yesterday on my own scroll xd.png

Now I bred them with Orange Nebulas and with Mageia. I will watch them throughout the DC night (thankfully not my time zone) and see which pairing is the best.

I think dragons like those (and Nocturnes) are really cool.

I will be watching your Nebula pairing since that is one I am thinking of doing, too. I bred one with a Magma yesterday for a gift and I liked the way they looked together when the "glow" was on. smile.gif

And this is almost finished. Just need this pair to like each other and give me a "fail." I started this shortly after the Soulpeace dragon was introduced when I started seeing a lot of "fails" in the AP. I decided to build a lineage of dragons that could only dream of being Soulpeaces. wink.gif Two+ years and many Soulpeace and wrong breed eggs later . . . biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Nebulas are always good :3

And so are white lineages!

Oy. I got greedy and lost a shiny. I bred my nebulas to my silvers and was surprised at getting no nebulas and two silver eggs. Then I went through my Holiday pairings as I got two new golds to try to help my Gold x Holiday along. Got refusals from my snow angels as usual (yeesh guys!) And bred a 3g from my solstice pair... which promptly auto abandoned. Doh! At least I know that pair can produce an egg now though.

Oh, Vhale, that sucks.

I auto abandoned a 2g silver from marrow a couple of years ago, and I still miss it!

Anyone have any ideas for creating a mate for This girl, who misgendered? Still a pretty awesome lineage and I'd like to do something neato with it. I like the fact that there are not 48142 different colors but still variety, so I'd like to keep close to those colors if possible.

I think this is going to look nice too. Especially at night.

it absolutely does! i just looked at it. i missed it at its brightest but it still looks great!

Edited by spring_dragon

Oh, Vhale, that sucks.

I auto abandoned a 2g silver from marrow a couple of years ago, and I still miss it!

Anyone have any ideas for creating a mate for This girl, who misgendered? Still a pretty awesome lineage and I'd like to do something neato with it. I like the fact that there are not 48142 different colors but still variety, so I'd like to keep close to those colors if possible.

If you want, I could breed you a sibling from that lineage wink.gif or maybe an offspring from Copper Kitty x Crystal Hour (if they don´t refuse), but it would be much more colorful in the end ^^

Anyone have any ideas for creating a mate for This girl, who misgendered?

I would try to make a "fake mirror":

user posted image

I'm not sure about the Lumina - I wanted to use a Green Copper instead, but then remembered that the 2nd gen Striped would be green then. Maybe there's a breed that looks better than the Lumina and still makes white Stripes? Shadow Walker, possibly?

(Silver Tinsel would be perfect, but... might be hard to get. wink.gif )

(Edit: oops, the "4th gen male" is a female sprite. Umm... that was meant to illustrate that it can be any gender. Yes. I totally did this intentionally.)

Edited by Confused Cat

user posted image

I'm not sure about the Lumina - I wanted to use a Green Copper instead, but then remembered that the 2nd gen Striped would be green then. Maybe there's a breed that looks better than the Lumina and still makes white Stripes? Shadow Walker, possibly?

I could try for a stripe from Kitty if you like. I think this suggestion is gorgeous!

I could try for a stripe from Kitty if you like. I think this suggestion is gorgeous!

ytak gifted me a lovely egg: here, that I think would be very attractive, but I'd love to make an actual mirror, or very close to it, so that would be super-awesome!

What teamwork exists in this thread! It is so cool and warms my heart! You guys rock!

I wonder about striped river instead of green copper in place of Jewel? Though I'd probably never get a falconiform......

ytak gifted me a lovely egg: here, that I think would be very attractive, but I'd love to make an actual mirror, or very close to it, so that would be super-awesome!

What teamwork exists in this thread! It is so cool and warms my heart! You guys rock!

I wonder about striped river instead of green copper in place of Jewel? Though I'd probably never get a falconiform......

She's on cooldown right now, but I'll give it a shot smile.gif

I've been trying to get a tinsel from Royal Blue and it ain't workin', LOL. I hope I'll have better luck with this smile.gif

All riiiight, I finally have another 5th gen for my Rainbow Checkers. Hopefully it will gender male, and he'll like my other fifth gen.

...now I have to try finding a mate for either this gal or this gal, in time for next Valentine's. Hmm.

Edited by silver_chan

...now I have to try finding a mate for either this gal or this gal, in time for next Valentine's. Hmm.

I can breed a sibling to him when the parents are off cooldown.

(Or you try to catch their second egg, which is currently on the way to the AP... smile.gif )

All riiiight, I finally have another 5th gen for my Rainbow Checkers. Hopefully it will gender male, and he'll like my other fifth gen.

I could breed you a 2nd gen pink from '09. Shoot me a pm if you'd like one.

user posted image

(Edit: oops, the "4th gen male" is a female sprite. Umm... that was meant to illustrate that it can be any gender. Yes. I totally did this intentionally.)

Seconded on this one :3

Though I'd be tempted to sub a different grey for the lumina (I'm not as fond of them in general)

Speaking of shinies, I need to try to tweak Murphy's Law and whine about Metal not giving eggs again. I think I'm up to 1 out of 5 breedings now even with fertility. I'd like to get a few more raffles going. I've got a full set of 16 each gender fever wyvern now. I'd love them to not be a 2 year breeding project xd.png

Gifting this little one ^^

user posted image

Falco x Hellfire perfect checker ^^

Incuhatchable!

(Click the eggy)

I'd love to know where it goes :3

Luck! picked up this pretty baby in the AP, and it hatched blue:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zR519

still waiting for Kitty to come off cooldown, seems like it's said "1 day" for 3 days now laugh.gif

EDIT: well, she cooperated with one of my original old guys, and gave me a stripe - so I'm sending it off to jumpsnake.

Edited by daba555

:3

Squee!

I am going to have to trade for 2g Neb x Prizes. Yes.

Dawww... That's Monet's first grand baby! wub.gif

I'm so ecstatic to finally see a 3rd gen baby from him.

By the way, I have a Geode x Frostbite checker almost finished! I got the final pair today and I'm praying to the DC gods that they like each other.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Oh I love the lineages with all different colors!

I decided to try for striped river instead of green copper for the other part of that lineage ^^^

Tried 6 pairs, got 6 river eggs. If anyone else wants to try, let me know. I might just use a copper next week so I can get an egg to move forward with, and then keep trying for the river. I really like them in the place of silver shimmers, and especially Jewel.