Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Thank you both for the help! I'll be reading up on it.

@Ruby Eyes - It wasn't bred by me. I caught it on the AP

@Daydreamer09 - Thanks for the link!.

Edited by a_god_s

I had to come here and give props to Terces. I picked up this 4g Blue Nebula x Ice in the AP 2 years ago, and thought I'd never find a mate unless I bred it.

Breeding projects being what they are, I hadn't even thought of starting it when a mate from Terces came my way via the AP and a friend's catch. And Breeding being what it is, they promptly refused.

I wrote Terces and asked about the possibility of a new mate. She said sure, and then I let it go, because I know lots of people forget about these things, and I hold them no ill will when that happens. If the breeding comes to me, I look at it as a great surprise gift. And finally, after trying for a couple months, Terces gets back to me with an ice!

This time, after a long-held breath, the dragons did not refuse!! Two-year-old dragon has a mate! I'm offering the offspring here for a couple hours, but if there's no interest now, here's the code for anyone who wants to fish it out of the AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bk4it

http://dragcave.net/teleport/1366e1db0aa7b...2abba37971ea91d

All thanks to Terces. She made my day! <3

I put together some lovely 4th gens I came across in the AP to make a couple of 5th gens. I have this lovely skywing that I was able to make because of an incorrect gendering. I won't be able to continue the checker but it's still quite lovely.

I also have this great gold checker with skywings and ridgewings. I'd love to collect more 4th gens of the non-gold breed in gold checkers, particularly other blue or purple dragons. So if anyone is feeling generous... xd.png

I'm going to put aside picking up Lunars (or try really hard) and get back to getting mates for my holiday pairs. I just checked out my Valentine sheet and woo, I'm shorter than I thought. I think if Xenos keep dropping like they have been though, I can use them as bait in trades.

/eyes nifty holiday breed sig link above

I may try to make my holiday breed thingy more concise too.

That's more like it biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vy3xc

Now hoping I'll find a mate during Halloween breeding... tongue.gif

Edit:

and gifting this to Even Gen breeders, hopefully somebody will still see it and like it enough to start/continue this lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hhIbB

it's two way, as I want to know who takes it - just offer a dummy egg/hatchling

http://dragcave.net/teleport/54fbc16289cac...1c19a6b10a5ae5f

Edited by lilysally

I had to come here and give props to Terces. I picked up this 4g Blue Nebula x Ice in the AP 2 years ago, and thought I'd never find a mate unless I bred it.

Breeding projects being what they are, I hadn't even thought of starting it when a mate from Terces came my way via the AP and a friend's catch. And Breeding being what it is, they promptly refused.

I wrote Terces and asked about the possibility of a new mate. She said sure, and then I let it go, because I know lots of people forget about these things, and I hold them no ill will when that happens. If the breeding comes to me, I look at it as a great surprise gift. And finally, after trying for a couple months, Terces gets back to me with an ice!

This time, after a long-held breath, the dragons did not refuse!! Two-year-old dragon has a mate! I'm offering the offspring here for a couple hours, but if there's no interest now, here's the code for anyone who wants to fish it out of the AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bk4it

http://dragcave.net/teleport/1366e1db0aa7b...2abba37971ea91d

All thanks to Terces. She made my day! <3

T-That checker is absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on having a suitable mate for your AP find at last! I love Nebula checkers.~

I've started on a project myself... But I honestly couldn't have picked a more difficult checker! It's a blue Nebula x blue Gemshard checker, and they love to miscolor. sad.gif

Here's what I've got so far!

It's a pretty lineage, but getting the materials for it is hard! Crossing my fingers for the Gemshard turning out blue. xd.png

T-That checker is absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on having a suitable mate for your AP find at last! I love Nebula checkers.~

I've started on a project myself... But I honestly couldn't have picked a more difficult checker! It's a blue Nebula x blue Gemshard checker, and they love to miscolor. sad.gif

Here's what I've got so far!

It's a pretty lineage, but getting the materials for it is hard! Crossing my fingers for the Gemshard turning out blue. xd.png

Oh, I get your pain there. Mine is not to that point yet (nebulas turning out wrong) Still trying to get a mate for him

That's a pretty combination lilysally. I don't know how the rarities compare, but I just got a Waverunner from a Thallassa (when I wanted a Thallassa, of course! laugh.gif) I suspect the Waverunners are much more common than Skywings, though.

I only got "no interest" and a Chronos, of course, so I got 2 fails out of the system for you, lilysally xd.png

Which gender combo do you need, purplehaze? Maybe I can aid with 1 or 2 attempts smile.gif

Which gender combo do you need, purplehaze? Maybe I can aid with 1 or 2 attempts smile.gif

smile.gif Thanks for the offer Ruby Eyes, but it is for the Coastal Waves lineage and has to start with the lineage dragon.

Aarrgh!!

The parents have given me a green and a red so far... Let's hope they decide to produce a blue. xd.png

Welp, time to freeze this and try again. At least I'm doing okay with getting CBs for this lineage!

/comfort

The idea of doing a Neb x Gemshard checker is, yikes! You are both brave and crazy xd.png

I am kinda tempted to abandon my Halloween lineages as they are and go with Halloween x Halloween. While the other lineages are nice, they sure are a lot of trouble to find mates for. While my Christmas x Vday lineage I only have to worry about during the breeding season. /ponders

Edited by Vhale

Not more trouble than metal checkers, really. I myself will mostly focus on my red Copper x Lurker checker this season, and maybe on the Marrow x Striped one as well (of which I can breed a 4th gen).

i recently traded for some pyro eggs from grave females. thought they were kind of pretty. so i will breed a couple of graves from that pairing for myself this season. the rest i think i have mates for on my spreadsheet if anyone needs.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qPBXG

Well I have to vent.

Had my first mis-trade, which was apparently with a vindictive person.

I keep a photobucket of images for trades and realized I linked the wrong one for a 3g silver shimmer after I had accepted a trade of 4 lunar hatchies for it. So I put a note in my trade post offering to trade back as I wasn't sure who the original person was. I had actually put the correct text listing it as a 3g shimmer, not 2, on the teleport link but my image showing the lineage farther down was wrong.

But apparently rather than PM me about the mistake or look at the trade post, the person that got the egg opted to viewbomb all my lunar hatchies, killing the four they traded to me though they've kept the shimmer alive. It was a silver out of Monet if this link to it gets nuked by the mods too.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GsfoZ

Trade post showing time stamp several hours ago

Nice. I'm sure they just got pissed and assumed I scammed them without bothering to look or ask. People are too quick to jump to melodrama.

/still going to use my nice images for trades but will try to be more careful when juggling 24 of them =p

And so far, not one offer of a pink x sweetling tan ridgewing. All lunar offers. I don't know if there's just too few sweetlings out there or just no luck with tan eggs.

Edited by Vhale

That stinks, Vhale. You're right that they probably didn't even think to check whether you'd simply made a mistake or were scamming. Just jumped to conclusions and took a vindictive action. Sad.

What sort of pink x sweeting tan ridgewing lineage were you looking for?

Yeah. Sadly I had the 2g pic from doing the raffle as I've had a 2g donation for that before. I was in a rush to get to the store and botched it. On the bright side I made creamy pesto with sun dried tomatoes for supper and it was awesome =p

I'm trying to get more 2g tans as I've got all the sweetlings I need. (I think) to see if I can get this extended a bit. http://dragcave.net/lineage/bZ0kE I made a spreadsheet with the pairings I have that's in my sig. I figure for the holiday season I'll be leaving it there. I still need quite a few pairs and Valentines is not all that far away.

Sorry to hear about your trade-gone-wrong, Vhale. sad.gif

That is a pretty lineage with the Ridgies and Sweetlings. I can't help, though, because I have the alt Sweets.

Let me see what I can do. I have 2 cb pink sweetlings. smile.gif

Edit: Bah. One purple and one refusal. Poke me next week and I'll try again. (I'll forget)

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Yeah. Sadly I had the 2g pic from doing the raffle as I've had a 2g donation for that before. I was in a rush to get to the store and botched it. On the bright side I made creamy pesto with sun dried tomatoes for supper and it was awesome =p

I'm trying to get more 2g tans as I've got all the sweetlings I need. (I think) to see if I can get this extended a bit. http://dragcave.net/lineage/bZ0kE I made a spreadsheet with the pairings I have that's in my sig. I figure for the holiday season I'll be leaving it there. I still need quite a few pairs and Valentines is not all that far away.

that's prettier than i thought it would be but i joined just after the rosebuds came out so i don't have any holidays til shadow walkers. sorry sad.gif

Well I have to vent.

Had my first mis-trade, which was apparently with a vindictive person.

I keep a photobucket of images for trades and realized I linked the wrong one for a 3g silver shimmer after I had accepted a trade of 4 lunar hatchies for it. So I put a note in my trade post offering to trade back as I wasn't sure who the original person was. I had actually put the correct text listing it as a 3g shimmer, not 2, on the teleport link but my image showing the lineage farther down was wrong.

But apparently rather than PM me about the mistake or look at the trade post, the person that got the egg opted to viewbomb all my lunar hatchies, killing the four they traded to me though they've kept the shimmer alive. It was a silver out of Monet if this link to it gets nuked by the mods too.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GsfoZ

Trade post showing time stamp several hours ago

Nice. I'm sure they just got pissed and assumed I scammed them without bothering to look or ask. People are too quick to jump to melodrama.

/still going to use my nice images for trades but will try to be more careful when juggling 24 of them =p

And so far, not one offer of a pink x sweetling tan ridgewing. All lunar offers. I don't know if there's just too few sweetlings out there or just no luck with tan eggs.

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. That wasn't right at all for them to do that, considering they share half of the blame for not noticing. <:(

By the way, the shimmer's grandparents are giving the egg's owner a strong lecture. wink.gif