Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm hunting around looking for the breeder of this dragon. The one who holds Bundle of Valentine Love x White Thuwed of Love. If anyone knows who this person is, please direct me to them, as I'd like a dragon from this pair.

Thanks.

No idea. I tried backtracking through some threads, but didn't see anyone posting about Bundle of Valentine Love. It's possible that it would have been wiped as well. The waterhorse is actually an offspring from dragons on my scroll, so I can breed and send you a sibling if you'd like. White Thuwed of Love's parents are owned by Natayah, so maybe you can also pm and request a sibling from her, recreating the pairing.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I finally made it up to here http://dragcave.net/lineage/iL3ys with that lineage.

However, I'm a bit worried because now I need a bloodswap and I'm not sure if there's someone else out there working on the same lineage.

I'm even taking 3Gs to breed myself a 4G unrelated to my dragons (all the dragons there are mine tongue.gif), but I'm not really sure if I'll be able to get one...

Do you know of anyone working on the same lineage?

I really want to take this to 5G because it's my goal ^^ I pretend to take all my checkers to 5G and this would be the first one finished *0*

I'm not but I can be, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

I have plenty of blusangs, and hopefully tsunamis, too. Hubby probably has more tsunamis than I do, and he's always willing to help.

Can you wait till we breed 3rd or 4th gens?

I'm not but I can be, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

I have plenty of blusangs, and hopefully tsunamis, too. Hubby probably has more tsunamis than I do, and he's always willing to help.

Can you wait till we breed 3rd or 4th gens?

Off course!

Two lovely people gave me a Blusang egg 3G each, so I'll just need a 3G Tsunami to breed another 4G, and I even will have a replacement mate if there's a refusal or no interest! biggrin.gif Yay!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you! ^w^

I got a no interest from this pair but hopefully I'll be able to conitnue this lineage I showed off earlier. I'm pretty excited for it!

Glad to see you are working on extending that line. It is so pretty!

Off course!

Two lovely people gave me a Blusang egg 3G each, so I'll just need a 3G Tsunami to breed another 4G, and I even will have a replacement mate if there's a refusal or no interest! biggrin.gif Yay!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you! ^w^

hubby managed to breed 2 blusangs and I got 2 tsunamis and we did a lttle swap, so we each have a pair, and will try for 3rd gen - hopefully at least one of us will get your 3rd gen tsunami.

hubby has 15 potential pairs, at least, should you want to go for a 6th gen. he likes the combo and will undoubtedly do more breeding. will let you know how we do smile.gif

so glad this guy decided to behave himself...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yWcId

now if my other pairing gives me a purple dorsal and they like each other, i will be happy. been working on the purple part of my 2nd mardi gras lineage for quite a while. nothing wanted to cooperate.

and i had nhiostrifes from both 2nd gen pairs of this and one of them finally gave me a horse.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3oSPd

who would have thought that nhios would beat out horses?

Edited by spring_dragon

I think maybe we've too many blue dragons in the cave. It seems that several of the difficult breeders are some shade of it.

<3 purple

I was going to do purple and dorsal and or purple and royal blue, but I'm tempted to do the new breed instead. Choices, choices :3

And speaking of good behavior, I got to the end of my pygmy lineage biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FxlcH

6th gen! I alternated genders rather than trying to mirror. I hope we get some more pygmies though, I'd love some of the rainbow ones to be released. I'd have a ball with them!

I'm currently torn between these two ideas for my female Ember checker. Anybody want to weigh in to help me decide which looks nicer? I'm kinda leaning a bit towards Pillow right now.

I'm currently torn between these two ideas for my female Ember checker. Anybody want to weigh in to help me decide which looks nicer? I'm kinda leaning a bit towards Pillow right now.

Oh, my.. I was going to say, without a doubt, "go for the Pillow!", but then I looked at the Royal Crimson one and it looked amazing! D:

But I'd still go for the Pillow because of the contrast between their behaviors.

I'd go with Pillows - Royal Crimsons might be too dominant for Embers.

Pillows! Without a doubt i vote for Pillows. I my head a combo of Embers and Pillows and maybe also Falconiform Wyverns is sitting there and keeps whispering: "Do it!"

But if anybody take a look at my signature i have started a crazy personal evengen lineage and i can tell you Alt Dark Greens are not so rare as anticipated. rolleyes.gif

I want to go the the 13th generation.

Maybe you can help me out:

What will be more appealing female Falconiform Wyverns and male Ember or vice versa? Is this a common combination so i can aspecting an easy time for bloodswaps or is the combo Falconiform Wyverns and Embers not popular?

Edit: Mistakes wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

user posted image

ninja.gif

@ spring_dragon - Congrats on your Neb coloring right and good luck with the Dorsal part. That's a very pretty lineage.

@ Tehya Faye - I personally would go with the RC x Ember. I just love the dark rich look of that combo. I have to admit, though, that I am no fan of the Pillow dragon so that might affect my opinion, too. wink.gif As Vhale says, why not both? laugh.gif

@ Vhale - Love that pygmy lineage. I am working on a Dark Myst x Magelight segment for my latest Lovely Commons lineage and am considering carrying it further into its own lineage. But I like your alternating generations, too, and that would maybe look especially good because both of my breeds are dimorphic. Hmmm. Something to think about. wink.gifI wish I knew how to do up one of those nice mock-ups.

Edited by purplehaze

Royal Crimson is my vote. I haven't seen a RC x Ember checker anywhere, yours might be the first! Their poses and colors complement well. It looks gorgeous. smile.gif

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to actively go for getting that RC x Ember lineage going, while the Pillow x Ember can be a lower priority project I work on while waiting for the main project to produce an Ember. ^^

What will be more appealing female Falconiform Wyverns and male Ember or vice versa? Is this a common combination so i can aspecting an easy time for bloodswaps or is the combo Falconiform Wyverns and Embers not popular?

I did actually compare those two just last night. I think I preferred the Male Falconiform x Female Ember, but I'll make some mockups once I have some time so you can decide which looks nicer. I can't say anything about popularity, but I can definitely assist in the aesthetic aspect.

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to actively go for getting that RC x Ember lineage going, while the Pillow x Ember can be a lower priority project I work on while waiting for the main project to produce an Ember. ^^

I did actually compare those two just last night. I think I preferred the Male Falconiform x Female Ember, but I'll make some mockups once I have some time so you can decide which looks nicer. I can't say anything about popularity, but I can definitely assist in the aesthetic aspect.

Wow! You helped us all out with your mockups. Kudos!

Are Royal Crimsons so dominating in breeding? I know that Frostbites are dominate and i heard it should be difficult to get anything else from a Falconiform Wyvern so this is also true for Royal Crimsons? unsure.gif

Wow! You helped us all out with your mockups. Kudos!

Are Royal Crimsons so dominating in breeding? I know that Frostbites are dominate and i heard it should be difficult to get anything else from a Falconiform Wyvern so this is also true for Royal Crimsons?  unsure.gif

I'm not sure what the dominance is like for Royal Crimsons versus older commons. Probably more difficult than Pillow x Ember, but maybe not too frustrating. I'll have to wait and see. happy.gif

Here are the two mockups I made for you:

1. Falconiform x Ember

2. Ember x Falconiform

I'm also going to link to my mockup grid just in case anybody else wants to play around with it. A combo of Screenshots and Paint are all one needs. :3

Edited by Tehya Faye

The first option is so much better. Now i know what to do when i have to wait to be able to further progess in my 'Mammut Hedge' project.

I think i will generate a mockup grid for Blackout. GIMP should be all what i need. wink.gif Oh man so many screenshots to take... dry.gif