Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm very hopeful for my guardian X gold checker. I've wanted to do one since I caught the 3rd gen guardian. And I've had him a long time.

My PB guardian project continues to move forward. I still have a ways to go for a mate to him but I have one 7th gen and hope to have an 8th gen in a few months. Those higher gens sure take a lot of work! xd.png But I will get my 11th gen. Eventually. At least I have all the CBs I need for it.

Edited by ytak

I'm very hopeful for my guardian X gold checker. I've wanted to do one since I caught the 3rd gen guardian. And I've had him a long time.

My PB guardian project continues to move forward. I still have a ways to go for a mate to him but I have one 7th gen and hope to have an 8th gen in a few months. Those higher gens sure take a lot of work! xd.png But I will get my 11th gen. Eventually. At least I have all the CBs I need for it.

Congrats on the Guardian x Gold. Very pretty lineage.

And I remain in awe of your purebred lineage. Someday my Splits will get there, but I am not restricting myself to only dragons on my own scroll, which I believe you are.

Still slowly chipping away at my nebula lineage. Up to 47/64 CBs! *dies* If I get really lucky on trades/colors I should be done collecting by the end of next week. Due to the size of the project I've basically stopped working on anything else; a bit of a shame but as crazy as it makes me, I am really loving this lineage already.

I got to thinking about it and is anyone doing nebula x gemshard? They would make some really nice color matching lines, I think. If I don't absolutely hate nebulas by the time I'm done with Babylon I might give it a shot--it's not like I'm suffering from a lack of nebs haha, especially since I ended up keeping so many miscolors.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ujjUn

Oh my doge, finally! It took three or four times before they accepted that I'm not gonna give up before they're gonna produce an egg. One more pair of hearstealer x frostbite and I'd be able to breed 5G.

did you want one from one of my heartstealers?

If it's not too much trouble, that would be awesome!

Standing by as a second string if that fails...

Standing by as a second string if that fails...

Well I need one more frostbite x heartstealer egg as a mate for this one, so if you want your dragons to this lineage I'd be very excited smile.gif

Edited by kammo

OK - they are both on CD for 5 days, and THEN... smile.gif

OK - they are both on CD for 5 days, and THEN... smile.gif

I actually got one but I'd be really glad if you'd still like to produce that egg/s, in case that these are refusing to go near each other biggrin.gif but it's ok if you don't want or can't smile.gif

Edit http://dragcave.net/lineage/j7w5v

A new project

Edited by kammo

Found this little one in the AP.

If I was into Pillows, I'd consider this perfect. (beautiful lineage, beautiful names) And if I was a Z collector on top of that, I'd probably be over the moon. But alas, I'm not - so this is waiting for someone who is. wink.gif

Golden Pillow

Gone. Glad to see it got a good home with you, Elayne. smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Found this little one in the AP.

If I was into Pillows, I'd consider this perfect. (beautiful lineage, beautiful names) And if I was a Z collector on top of that, I'd probably be over the moon. But alas, I'm not - so this is waiting for someone who is. wink.gif

Golden Pillow

I've done some work on this as a side project so I am happy to give it a home smile.gif

Thanks!

On a different note, I bred this silver tinsel 3rd gen checker with male red coppers and female silver/silver tinsel third gen. I thought I saw an unrelated red copper floating around in this thread ages ago...Daba maybe?

Anyways, contact me if interested in this egg!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

So close! I need one more purple and 10 blue nebs and I will be done with collecting CBs. Wow. I actually have more than I need on my scroll but I know they won't all be kind to me. And then the fun part.

I actually do have some 2nd gens from this project, which is how I know I needed to finish the CBs first. Less than a dozen pairs bred and I already have 4 (!) refusals from this line. Including my first 2nd gen pair. Really? Sigh...

/passes along some anti-refusal vibes

I keep promising myself I'll finish my old projects instead of starting new ones, but then I keep getting things like no interest and refusals and welll... must fill egg space!

After breeding ten spessartines before finally getting a skywing for my inbred project, of course the couple refused. sad.gif I feel bad knowing that breeding a replacement probably means getting another pyralspite, which means replacing the dragon that's been waiting around on my scroll all this time...

Two projects done. smile.gif (those that remember me complaining about getting pillows instead of balloons may appreciate the irony of getting a balloon out of this pair first try, while I actually wanted a pillow finish...)

Another project is still being stubborn: I had a horse (Rocca) waiting for ages for a purple ridgewing mate, which I finally bred (Falquo) after several horses and a tan ridgewing. Of course they refuse, so I try to rebreed either, which means trying to get a purple ridgewing from them, or a horse from them. You can probably see the frustration. After their last ridgewing I gave in and kept that. Anyone want to take a guess at my new chances of getting that purple ridgewing from the first pair? xd.png

Nalyua, I have this. The only problem is I don't have a mate for him yet. sad.gif I'm doing an Arsani checker with golds as a temporary permanent since the chances of me getting him a perfect mate are slim to none. Unfortunately I can't finish said mate until next V-Day, though I do have both of the necessary 2nd gens.

Nalyua, I have this. The only problem is I don't have a mate for him yet. sad.gif I'm doing an Arsani checker with golds as a temporary permanent since the chances of me getting him a perfect mate are slim to none. Unfortunately I can't finish said mate until next V-Day, though I do have both of the necessary 2nd gens.

I'd need a sibling to that, not an offspring.

Did you breed it?

Getting close to 8th gen with my Endless Event project (4 pairs of every inter-breedable event dragon, in the order they were released, with each 3rd gen a different breed)!

I have this 7th gen with Hollies, Yulebucks, Valentine09s, Snow Angels, Sweetlings, Black Marrows, Ribbon Dancers, and Rosebuds.

And this 6th gen with Shadow Walkers, Winter Magis, Heartseekers, and Cavern Lurkers,

but then these two, who were to breed the 6th gen's mate, refused.

And then I noticed that one of the CB Greens is now a tombstone (probably a Zombie, since it was killed on Halloween, but either way, it doesn't fit my plan), and since I need to rebreed anyway, I might as well get a new 2G Green and rebreed the whole 5th gen.

I am also working on the next 6th gen in the series, with Radiant Angels, Desipis, Mistletoes, and Heartstealings, and will need some eggs for that, so I am looking for the following eggs:

1x 2G Green from Wrapping-Wing

2x 2G Falconiform from Mistletoe

2x 2G Black from Heartstealing

Got everything I need! Thanks so much!

Edited by codyne