Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Add me to the people offering to breed.

Though if my Ice x Purple Nebula project is any indicator, I won't get any Ices out of Nebulae to begin with. The entire thing is on hold at the moment because my CB pairs stubbornly refuse to give me 2nd gen Ices dry.gif

Let me know if you'd like any help with this smile.gif I totally understand if you do prefer to do it all from your own scroll, I often end up doing that, but if you're open to help I'd be happy to try some CB pairs smile.gif

I have also started an Ice x Blue nebula, though I realized I'm a bit short on Ices. I've avoided the trade forum since the last changes but I may have to dive in and get some more cbs. That and I've been busy on Flight Rising lately so I've not been hunting so much here.

I have tons of ices, and would be delighted to breed for you.

I am also having trouble getting ices from the blue nebs, but can try from the pairs where I already have blue nebs, as it's so hard to get them to turn blue I don't AP them and so several pairs where I can try for ice.

In other words, new pairs - if I get ice I need to keep them wink.gif

I just bred another 4 nebulas last night, in fact. no ices at all sad.gif

Let me know if you'd like any help with this smile.gif I totally understand if you do prefer to do it all from your own scroll, I often end up doing that, but if you're open to help I'd be happy to try some CB pairs smile.gif

Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it eventually.

Right now, I'm just going to give those stubborn beasts a break and take advantage of the fact that at least some other projects cooperate.

Have to enjoy that as long as it lasts xd.png

@Rubin Pretty! I love your names too. smile.gif

Color me impressed (hah), 4 of my nebs turned the right colors out of 7 eggs (and way too many no eggs/no interests). I've been double- and triple- checking to make I get the names and genders right, too. It isn't going to get really interesting until at least 3rd gen but here they are: Thirdspace, The Exercise of Vital Powers, Atonement and No Surrender No Retreat.

4th gen Deep sea x Undine-- I need an undine rolleyes.gif

I figure someone else who is working on this might be able to use it

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I saw, I took smile.gif

Thanks, lurves it!

The 4 pairs I re-bred after the babies turned red - they all 4 turned blue in the last hour or so!!!!!

So much blue on my scroll ::happy dances::

Vhale: a friend caught an ice for you - she'll send it along tonight, but if you don't have room let me know and she'll hatch it for you.

I tried but was unsuccessful, but I'll keep trying.

Pandalf: good going! I'm going to keep trying mine, since I have so very many, but at some point I'll give up and ask - some things just breed differently on different scrolls.

His lovely/horrid mate refused, grrr I so hate it when that happens. Could anyone help with a replacement please.

Vhale - add me to your list of breeders:)

His lovely/horrid mate refused, grrr I so hate it when that happens. Could anyone help with a replacement please.

annoyingly, both my male and my hubby's declined to show interest sad.gif

hopefully someone else can help, but if not, let me know next week and we'll try again.

Mine, too

And mine gave no egg. sad.gif

I'd be willing to try again next week if you don't find one by then. Just remind me. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I have a little green egg that I'm sending your way biggrin.gif

Dear deity in charge of pixel relationships, if these two don't refuse, I promise their first baby will be gifted here.

Going to breed them now.

Edit:

YES! Thank you, Pixelvenus or whoever it is. biggrin.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

Dear deity in charge of pixel relationships, if these two don't refuse, I promise their first baby will be gifted here.

Going to breed them now.

Edit:

I claimed this darling! Thank you!

Going to breed them now.

Edit:

Gorgeous! wub.gif

Too bad I missed it.

@Congrats, helix9!

As for me I'm waiting her to grow up so I can breed her with him. Pray for me they don't refuse

As for me I'm waiting her to grow up so I can breed her with him. Pray for me they don't refuse

That will be absolutely beautiful. Sending best wishes for breeding success!

Eeeeeeeek!

It worked! Not only they didn't refuse, but I got a Shimmer laugh.gif

I gues those best wishes worked. Thanks, purplehaze biggrin.gif

Edited by alliana1