Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Finally! I have one more 2nd gen WW from RC, but so far he reject every mate I get him dry.gif

@ ytak - That will be a beautiful pairing. I do hope they cooperate for you.

@ alliana - I like that combination very much! I currently have my WWs paired with Silver because that is what I caught on the AP this year, but that definitely gives me another idea for them.

I got a possible replacement mate for

user posted image

user posted image

Just hope I'll not get another influence fail, and he accepts her....

Was gifted this silver shimmer a while back. I'd been slowly building an appropriate mate for her. I wanted something *special* and those take time to build. And I *finally* got the sort of egg I wanted. I'm hoping this works out because I've had a surprisingly hard time getting the eggs I wanted. And I have no idea when I might actually get a shimmer from the pairing! I might do some rebreeding after I've gotten the shadow walker checker but this will do for now. smile.gif

<3 Hee~

Ooh, that's really pretty irercha! <3 The colours go really well together. Good luck with the future breedings.

I need more Skywings~~~

Thanks Souly, I hope they'll cooperate smile.gif (So that I can start making another one, this time with male trihorn and female skywing...) Should you want a sibling to any of this, just poke me, they're all from my scroll.

Maybe later! wink.gif I'm currently working on a mate for him. Though I'm a bit stuck with the 3rd Gen Black. Maybe Skywing x Tri-Horn is easier to breed. laugh.gif ]

Maybe I'm weird, but always when I see interesting lineage (or only 2nd gen) I want to continue it or make similar one and you show me this? wink.gif I have both trihorns and blacks, so I have no excuse wink.gif

Maybe later!  wink.gif I'm currently working on a mate for him. Though I'm a bit stuck with the 3rd Gen Black. Maybe Skywing x Tri-Horn is easier to breed.  laugh.gif ]

It's more difficult than I expected while starting it, but thats the part of fun biggrin.gif

six months later... rolleyes.gif Wonder if I can finally start making progress on this project again!

I need some new ideas for breeding projects... I've already mostly completed my existing ones.

six months later... rolleyes.gif Wonder if I can finally start making progress on this project again!

I need some new ideas for breeding projects... I've already mostly completed my existing ones.

Let me know if you need me to try for any PB White Stripes. Pretty sure I got up to at least 5th gen.

I think I have a few second gen PB white stripes. I've been trying to get 3rd gen from them but haven't had much luck. >.> But I'll pop them on the stripe thread if/when I have success.

I didn't get a shimmer but I consider any egg a success. smile.gif And I can't wait until I have that shadow walker X guardian checker out another gen. Definitely worth rebreeding for.

very nice klepto and ytak!

if you need some stripes i can at least try to get you 2nd gens. i have 5 pairs of CBs.

due to refusing to gender correctly or mate refusals, i am looking for some help with:

2nd gen vine from ribbon dancer not related to her or her~ thank you Varekis!

2nd gen white from yule buck not related to him, him or her~ thank you daba!

or a 2nd gen stripe from yulebuck not related to him~ thank you klepto!

scroll-locked for a five or so hours but thought i might post here. willing to breed something in return. (still trying to get my heartseekers to cooperate for two ppl so i can't breed those for you at this time.)

that was fast! thank you guys for all the help. this is such a wonderful thread!

Edited by spring_dragon

if you need some stripes i can at least try to get you 2nd gens. i have 5 pairs of CBs.

due to refusing to gender correctly or mate refusals, i am looking for some help with:

2nd gen vine from ribbon dancer not related to her or her

2nd gen white from yule buck not related to him, him or her

or a 2nd gen stripe from yulebuck not related to him

scroll-locked for a five or so hours but thought i might post here. willing to breed something in return. (still trying to get my heartseekers to cooperate for two ppl so i can't breed those for you at this time.)

I am sure I can get you a couple of whites from Yulebuck.

Since you're already trying to get me an eggy, it would be nice to be able to do that in return.

My scroll is completely locked right now - it may be tomorrow before I can try. I'll pm you.

Deb

Spring, I sent you a PM with a stripe/yulebuck egg.

ytak:

They're a huge pain, right? I have another pair that I've been trying for even longer.

I'd say they're worse than Nebulas sometimes. tongue.gif

ElayneDragonLover:

Thank you! If it's also unrelated to the parents of this one we could try a 5th gen bloodswap if the stripes play nice. tongue.gif

2nd gen vine from ribbon dancer not related to her or her

2nd gen white from yule buck not related to him, him or her~ thank you daba!

or a 2nd gen stripe from yulebuck not related to him~ thank you klepto!

Huh, seems like I have less CB vines than I thought! Anyhow, I did get a vine so I'm sending you a PM. ^^

If anyone still needs White stripes, I have a few CBs or 2nd gens I could try.