Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

i can help with holiday mates too. locked at the present time, but let me know. i have CBs starting with shadow walkers.

my Heartseekers:

CB Box of Chocolate

CB Chocolate Truffles

my Arsanis:

Magical Emotions CB

Magical Jewels CB

that way you know if you have any of mine.

@lilysally:

i like that combo too.

Edited by spring_dragon

i can help with holiday mates too. locked at the present time, but let me know. i have CBs starting with shadow walkers.

my Heartseekers:

CB Box of Chocolate

CB Chocolate Truffles

my Arsanis:

Magical Emotions CB

Magical Jewels CB

that way you know if you have any of mine.

@lilysally:

i like that combo too.

@Amazon_warrior: thanks for trying smile.gif I'll poke ya! I might need to poke myself blink.gif

@lilysally: I like that combination too, how pretty! I have CB Arsanis, I'll have to try it - want to trade, maybe?

@spring_dragon: I have only my 2 CB Arsanis, and the 2 Heartseekers were gifts from dragongrrl, and so are not related to yours smile.gif

If anytime you want to try and breed, I can swap commons from Arsani, if you like. Heartseekers, I have only the two 2nd gens, but of course if I can get mates, I can breed at Valentine's and after.

I so hope that the limit is lifted for Valentine's as well, or this is all for naught wink.gif

omg i just saw a solstice with a sunsong combo in the even gen trade thread! so pretty!

daba: will try the golden wyverns. i have to make one with a red dorsal too, but can try the other one til i get that one.

Edited by spring_dragon

Lovely eggs, as always. And I invariably end up wondering why I can't have more egg slots. tongue.gif

If anyone is planning to breed Arsani x Daydream at Valentines and wants to trade eggs, please let me know. (Provided limits are lifted of course.)

Oooo Oooo first try as a mate for her

I can help with pre-valentine commons if anyone needs them.

Edited by nooey

omg i just saw a solstice with a sunsong combo in the even gen trade thread!  so pretty!

daba:  will try the golden wyverns.  i have to make one with a red dorsal too, but can try the other one til i get that one.

thank you smile.gif

yes, the solstice/sunsong is one of my favorite combinations. I plan to make a lineage with them, if I can.

@ nooey: yay! holy moly, has to happen once in a while, doesn't it?

another edit: OK, I need help - someone here did a lineage, I know it, with embers and red nebulas and I *think* something else.

I loved it, but can't find it now to check it out sad.gif Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Edited by daba555

Phew, it turns out one of my Solstices was caught in Alpine/Forest so I can breed this.

I'm interested in what people will breeed their Arsanis with, as I don't like that sprite and have problems with finding a nice mate tongue.gif I like Lurker and Moonstone so far.

Edited by natli

OUCH!  I'm so sorry, how annoying!

I have 2 CB Arsanis and 2 CB Sweetlings.  I can breed upon request.

What's I'd like to have are (2) 2nd-gen golden wyverns from Heartseekers.  I have 2 Heartseekers that were gifts last year, and would love to have mates so I can breed 3rd gens at Valentine's Day.

If anyone can help, please pm me to discuss a trade?

I also have a 2nd-gen Rosebud from gold, and one from pink.

Would love mates for those too, if possible.  I know I should have started this months ago, but geez, before Halloween I hadn't thought I'd want to, and then when has there been time  rolleyes.gif

Too many projects, not enough egg slots!!!!!

I was gifted a pretty Rosebud/pink!

so that's one down smile.gif

and thanks to spring dragon, I now have a pretty GW/Heartseeker biggrin.gif

two down!

Edited by daba555

My eventual 10th gen soulpeace lineage is underway. Two of my dragons didn't refuse and they produced this though I was kinda hoping for an alt. I suppose it might look better this way since it has to be influenced female anyways to go with http://dragcave.net/lineage/DT772 and then http://dragcave.net/lineage/vzYEK .

I'm also on the Thuwed list for a Nhio which I will mate with http://dragcave.net/lineage/ECijQ biggrin.gif

@Sarah864: What kind of Soulpeace lineage are you planning? I've bred up to a Gen5 perfect Soulpeace and would be happy to send you an egg of any generation up to that. Also, that Nhio is awesome!

@nooey: I really like that checker you've got there!

Phew, it turns out one of my Solstices was caught in Alpine/Forest so I can breed this.

I'm interested in what people will breeed their Arsanis with, as I don't like that sprite and have problems with finding a nice mate tongue.gif I like Lurker and Moonstone so far.

I like that pairing too! I should figure out where I caught my Solstices; I like them with that copper's hue.

I'm breeding my Arsanii with an Imperial Fleshcrowne for someone, and then a Swallowtail for myself- well carp. I just realized that she is totally the wrong gender so I can't breed an Arsani mate. dry.gif Okay, I'll breed an Arsani from Black instead.

I really like Arsani X Flamingo, though. I bred a lineage with that. Though it is kinda pink overload.

@Sarah864: What kind of Soulpeace lineage are you planning? I've bred up to a Gen5 perfect Soulpeace and would be happy to send you an egg of any generation up to that. Also, that Nhio is awesome!

O_O That Soulpeace is so pretty... BUT all the dragons in the lineage are taken care of, some of them I'm waiting for IOUs dry.gif It's more of a personal goal using a combination of dragons on my scroll with pretty lineages I traded for or was gifted. The whole lineage goes (it's long) this pink with a daydream like this with this common heir and Skittles.

The offspring of the above would be bred the offspring that results from breeding this silver with an IOU of a female silver x blusang checker with Hiccup Horendous Haddock lll with this Thuwed and then This thuwed and then link and finally with Herqules.

Whew! Bet you're sorry you asked tongue.gif It's such a long lineage (no inbreeding though!) and so many people have helped me with it that I bet you could find some of your own dragons in it!

Edited by Sarah864

No idea what I'm breeding my Arsanis with. I admit that Nhiostrife wyvern X Arsani has a certain appeal. I'm not so sure about brimestone X arsani. I don't hate it but it doesn't do anything for me. I suppose I could always fall back on a white dragon but sometimes its fun to go with something else. Daydream has a certain appeal. At least I have some time to decide.

I am pleased with my various Christmas checkerboards. smile.gif I know I'm not the only one thrilled that the limits on old dragons were lifted. Was gifted this yulebuck X white as a mate for this yulebuck. And if we can keep an egg next year, I'll have a mate for her.

Edited by ytak

@ytak: Oh, Nhio X Arsani looks great! I don't like the Brimstone either, but Nhio definitely rocks.

O_O That Soulpeace is so pretty... BUT all the dragons in the lineage are taken care of, some of them I'm waiting for IOUs  dry.gif  It's more of a personal goal using a combination of dragons on my scroll with pretty lineages I traded for or was gifted. The whole lineage goes (it's long) this pink with a daydream like this with this common heir and Skittles.

The offspring of the above would be bred the offspring that results from breeding this silver with an IOU of a female silver x blusang checker with Hiccup Horendous Haddock lll with this Thuwed and then This thuwed and then the mentioned lineage in my last post and finally with Herqules.

Whew! Bet you're sorry you asked  tongue.gif  It's such a long lineage (no inbreeding though!) and so many people have helped me with it that I bet you could find some of your own dragons in it!

LOL, now I see! That's a lot of dragons indeed- glad you have a plan! I would get confused. :3

And just because you said that, I searched for my own dragons (yay for scroll prefixes; makes Command+F easy). None from me, actually, but Herqules' parents belong to Socky and were bred by Herk so that's close enough. Like, one-and-a-half degrees of separation. xd.png

Thank you! The lineage may LOOK disorganized but I'm proud of it. smile.gif And one-and-a-half degrees of separation? I don't get it, are you and Herk related? I had to write my breeding plan down on a word document so I wouldn't get confused.

@ytak don't have any arsanis but I do have white that has a somewhat similar yule buck lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/XGIiT Perhaps you could make a soulpeace with arsanis, whites, and daydreams?

Edit: wrong link, fixed it.

Edited by Sarah864

Thank you! The lineage may LOOK disorganized but I'm proud of it. smile.gif And one-and-a-half degrees of separation? I don't get it, are you and Herk related? I had to write my breeding plan down on a word document so I wouldn't get confused.

Hey, if you're proud of it then that's what matters!

LOL, we're not really related. But Sock is my Description Boss and I'm her hat. Then Herk and I are internet-married. tongue.gif

I guess I'll mention while I'm in the Even-Gens thread: I got this Crimson from a friend and the unconventional pattern is really growing on me. I'm thinking that I'll breed a similar mate sometime soon. I'm excited about breeding this Pink as well. It was just luck that I happened to get that guy a mate.

Finally, I'm at Gen3 on a Copper X Silver checker that I can't get any further on by myself due to lack of female CB Silvers. If anyone is working on the same lineage and wants to bloodswap, I'd love to do that.

Edited by Dimar

Hey, if you're proud of it then that's what matters!

LOL, we're not really related. But Sock is my Description Boss and I'm her hat. Then Herk and I are internet-married. tongue.gif

I guess I'll mention while I'm in the Even-Gens thread: I got this Crimson from a friend and the unconventional pattern is really growing on me. I'm thinking that I'll breed a similar mate sometime soon. I'm excited about breeding this Pink as well. It was just luck that I happened to get that guy a mate.

Finally, I'm at Gen3 on a Copper X Silver checker that I can't get any further on by myself due to lack of female CB Silvers. If anyone is working on the same lineage and wants to bloodswap, I'd love to do that.

that crimson is interesting. i like it.

sorry i can't help with the copper lineage. my only CB silver and CB brown copper are both the opposite gender you need.

Providing limits are lifted... I wonder if there is anyone doing valentine 09 x tan ridgewing? I have this two pairs. Both were tested and didn't refuse smile.gif One is reserved but I'll happily swap the other smile.gif

I'm done!

It's the first baby of my first selfbred 5th gen RedCopper/Ballon checker.I own everything exept the most CB's.

I'm proud! xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Avc0K

I'll gift it later and go for a Copper to keep.

I normally don't like lineages with balloons but I must admit that looks very pretty. Congrats!

@ytak: I like the NhioxArsani but mostly because I like the Nhios.... Arsanis are just so shrimp-ish and pink ^^;

I hope that the Valentine limit is lifted I wanna hoard some Heartseekers. :3 I kinda really like them with Royal Blue.

I'd like to do something with my Sweetlings too and maybe hunt for some AltSweetling offsprings. :3

Also if anyone would like to have something from CB Rosebuds or Arsanis just poke me I'll happily breed them for others. They're too pink for my liking to keep. laugh.gif

i really hope valentine limits are lifted . If so I'll be looking for a mate for this 3G springx rosebud checker

this 2G winterx rosebud

and I'll be trying for a heartseeker x BBW checker

although this egg traded by xeyla has a really interesting lineage -so I'm tempted to keep the shadow walkers.

I'm looking forward to breeding a 3rd gen rosebudx shadow walker if limits are lifted -and shadow walker siblings at halloween if not

If limits are lifted I'll be keeping a sweetling sibling of this 3G sweetling x silver checkeris anyone else doing this lineage?

I can breed both of my CB Arsanis and probably one of my CB heartseekers

and siblings of this 3g sweetling x white checker

can also breed Val09x pink checkers 4th gens & 5th gens

3rd gen rosebud x moonstone

some of the ideas on here are lovely Arsanis are looking good with nhiostrifes and the equally skinny fleshcrownes

and I adore the Red copper x Solstice lineage

Edited by velvet_paw

i've been working on that lineage i haven't been able to get a mates for my 3rd EG Silvers

her

her

and her

do you need 2nd gens or 3rd gens? i was going to breed 2nd gens since i can't seem to find any mates for my 3rd gens figured i just breed them myself as my silver females have freed up

Ooh, yay! Either 2nd or 3rd gens would be fine. I could breed my dragons and see if they'll give me a Copper that you could use as a mate. PM incoming. ^^

update: drat, no interest. Silly draggies >.<

Edited by Dimar

@velvet_paw: Oh, I really like the HeartseekerxBBW and the BBW line with ShadowWalker and Heartseeker base. *_* I have to do that too! laugh.gif