Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@velvet_paw: Oh, I really like the HeartseekerxBBW and the BBW line with ShadowWalker and Heartseeker base. *_* I have to do that too!  laugh.gif

xd.png Now why doesn't that surprise me lol Thank you

I'm a BBW addict too. and the Heartseeker is just the right red to bring out the red breast

Edited by velvet_paw

I have an idea for making the earth itself into a lineage. Or at least, a quarter of it. ^^

Here's the gist of how I want it to look:

user posted image

It's not perfect, of course, but to make it perfect required a lot more gens than I have here. But for my extents and purposes, I think this is pretty good. biggrin.gif

What do people think?

Edit: So after test breeding, it's impossible to get anything other than a geode and a fire from that pairing so switch geode with that last pebble.

Edited by zaverxi

i think it will be cool but i have one question.

does the geode produce pebbles like the ultraviolet can produce spitfire or purple?

i think it will be cool but i have one question.

does the geode produce pebbles like the ultraviolet can produce spitfire or purple?

I don't think so, I just test bred 8 geodes with reds and got either geodes or reds so.... probably not.

I have an idea for making the earth itself into a lineage. Or at least, a quarter of it. ^^

user posted image

It's not perfect, of course, but to make it perfect required a lot more gens than I have here. But for my extents and purposes, I think this is pretty good. biggrin.gif

What do people think?

Edit: So after test breeding, it's impossible to get anything other than a geode and a fire from that pairing so switch geode with that last pebble.

ohmy.gif

That's superb, I love it. (Though I'm not sure about the Pebble from Geode thing either...) Oops, didn't see your edit there. But if you need anything bred, give me a poke. smile.gif

ETA: If you still wanted a Geode in there, you could see if someone's got a 2nd gen from the Thuwed Geode and ask if they'd breed a custom baby for you.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

user posted image

What do people think?

People think that's amazing wink.gif Love the idea.

user posted image

What do people think?

I think that's really interesting. Very creative.

I bet if you start it others will follow, too smile.gif

Nooey - Dunno if I like the black tea/solstice. I picked up an AP egg the other day with that combination, and put it back because I'm not really sure.

It's one of those personal preferences smile.gif Thank goodness for choices!

It is pretty, just not my (eh hemmm) "cup of tea" laugh.gif

I rather like this Solstice mating what do you think?  I'm not a Tea fan, but do like this.

I rather like the color of the Solstice with red/pink hues like the Tea. I think that the Tea's wings are a bit too dark, but other than that it looks good to me.

I rather like this Solstice mating what do you think? I'm not a Tea fan, but do like this.

I'm not a tea fan either but I like them with the '09 Valentine

and I like the Solstice with sunsong or sunrise but' it's all about how you like the color combos biggrin.gif - I have a hard time with pastels preferring darker /richer colors myself.

I have one with an ember which I find OK shape wise, but too much contrast too dark

and speaking of '09 valentine Im, looking for someone who can breed a '09 valentine x flamigo to go with my 2nd gen Thuwed from same-- ( anticipating a lifting of limits for Valentines biggrin.gif ) Pm me if you are interested in some sort of swap/trade

@ zaverxi: Looks rad! But dangs, look at all those nebulae... xd.png

@ nooey: I like the black teas with solstice dragons. :3 I don't know if this makes any sense but both breeds have kind of "soft" colours imo so it's nice and complimentary. x3

@ dragonpuck: Ooh, they look nice with Val '09s too! Similar body shapes. ouo

Also, guys. I am back with the dreaded copper x metallic request. xd.png I still only have one CB female green copper so that probably doesn't help, ha! Anyways, I'm looking for a 2G green copper from male silver. I can do a blood swap but you'll have to wait a week because I accidentally abandoned the 2G green I just bred. rolleyes.gif

Edit: @ below: Thanks! Appreciated :3

Edited by Varekis

Also, guys. I am back with the dreaded copper x metallic request. xd.png I still only have one CB female green copper so that probably doesn't help, ha! Anyways, I'm looking for a 2G green copper from male silver. I can do a blood swap but you'll have to wait a week because I accidentally abandoned the 2G green I just bred.  rolleyes.gif

dang, can't tell you how many I sent to the AP over the last few weeks....be happy to contribute, and no swap necessary.

going to bed now, will take a look tomorrow at what's off cool-down. I'll get my hubby to look, too.

or we might be locked...I'll pm ya biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

@zaverxi:

Wow, that Planet lineage is a great idea ! Best of luck for the breeding ! (If you need any 2nd gens, just let me know. I don't have a CB Gold, though, so I couldn't help with that.)

@topic:

Well, some good news for my projects, and some bad.

Good News

My lyrical "Stars" Nebulae finally gave me an egg ! Now I need lots of red vibes for "You Fall In Flame", and if they do their magic I am finished.

And after lots of tries I finally got a 3rd gen Royal Blue for my Royal Blue x Royal Crimson checker. Huzzah !!! The Blues really made themselves more than rare for this... His mate is already waiting.

Bad News

My Drakes don't want to give me Ochre eggs, all I get from mixed pairs are Glories. Hrmpf !

And holy hybrid - was it always so hard to get Blunas ?? After 18 (!) tries with 6 different pairs, all I have to show for it are 10 Deep Seas, 1 Skywing, several "no interests", 1 "no egg" and 1 refusal. Unbelievable !

The Shallows aren't that much better... 12 tries - one Hybrid. 5 Waters, 2 Magis, 4 "no interests". And I still need one more Shallow, so on it goes... dry.gif

Good News

My lyrical "Stars" Nebulae finally gave me an egg ! Now I need lots of red vibes for "You Fall In Flame", and if they do their magic I am finished.

And after lots of tries I finally got a 3rd gen Royal Blue for my Royal Blue x Royal Crimson checker. Huzzah !!! The Blues really made themselves more than rare for this... His mate is already waiting.

Bad News

My Drakes don't want to give me Ochre eggs, all I get from mixed pairs are Glories. Hrmpf !

And holy hybrid - was it always so hard to get Blunas ?? After 18 (!) tries with 6 different pairs, all I have to show for it are 10 Deep Seas, 1 Skywing, several "no interests", 1 "no egg" and 1 refusal. Unbelievable !

The Shallows aren't that much better... 12 tries - one Hybrid. 5 Waters, 2 Magis, 4 "no interests". And I still need one more Shallow, so on it goes... dry.gif

Sending RED vibes for your nebula!

Woot! Glad to know that RB from RC is still possible. I have been trying forever for one from one of my pairs. In fact, I just bred a replacement for the RC parent to see if that would help. (I'd have replaced the RB parent, too, but I can't get another RB from those dragons, either!)

Interesting about the Ochredrakes and the Glories. Looking at my lineage, that is what I have gotten, too, but that is what I wanted so I didn't think too much of it.

Good luck with your hybrids. I haven't tried for either Blunas or Shallows for quite awhile. I don't recall them being that hard when I was actively breeding mine.

Edited by purplehaze

@ Lantean_Pegasus, I don't recall shallows were hard, but I don't breed them often. I tried for one a few days ago. Succesfully, but it was only one pair, so not much of a comparison.

Finally! (Actually it's all my fault, by mistake I influenced the first tsunami from this pair male) Speckles are pretty stubborn but now it's only two more to go smile.gif

Blue vibes, please smile.gif

Edited by irercha

@zaverxi:

Wow, that Planet lineage is a great idea ! Best of luck for the breeding ! (If you need any 2nd gens, just let me know. I don't have a CB Gold, though, so I couldn't help with that.)

I might have to take you up on that offer. My breeding that day was:

Egg needed: Nebula from Skywing. Egg bred: 4 Skywings

Egg needed: Skywing from Canopy. Egg bred: Canopy

Egg needed: Canopy from Vine Egg bred: 1 refusal and a vine

Egg needed: Vine from Pebble. Egg bred: Refusal

Egg needed: Pebble from Stone. Egg bred: Uh..... I don't have a male Pebble. >>;;

Egg needed: Stone from Fire. Egg bred: HUZZAH a Stone!

Egg needed: Fire from Magma. Egg bred: Only have two magmas.

Egg needed: Magma from Gold. Egg bred: Trolololol I bred my magma the day before.

Egg needed: Magma from Gold Egg bred: No egg produced

Egg needed: Stone from Fire. Egg bred: Refusal

Egg needed: Pebble from Stone. Egg bred: Stone

Egg needed: Deepsea from Pebble. Egg bred: Pebble

Egg needed: Water from Deepsea. Egg bred: DERP IT AUTOABANDONED

Egg needed: Daydream from Water. Egg bred: HUZZAH DAYDREAM

Egg needed: Nebula from Daydream. Egg bred: HUZZAH NEBULA after about 5 no interests and 2 refusals. >_>;

Sorry for lengthy post, I am very aggravated at this. xd.png It's hard making a planet. And I have two CB golds fortunately, so I'm good in that regard.

I might have to take you up on that offer. My breeding that day was:

Egg needed: Nebula from Skywing. Egg bred: 4 Skywings

Egg needed: Skywing from Canopy. Egg bred: Canopy

Egg needed: Canopy from Vine Egg bred: 1 refusal and a vine

Egg needed: Vine from Pebble. Egg bred: Refusal

Egg needed: Pebble from Stone. Egg bred: Uh..... I don't have a male Pebble. >>;;

Egg needed: Stone from Fire. Egg bred: HUZZAH a Stone!

Egg needed: Magma from Gold. Egg bred: Trolololol I bred my magma the day before.

Egg needed: Magma from Gold Egg bred: No egg produced

Egg needed: Stone from Fire. Egg bred: Refusal

Egg needed: Pebble from Stone. Egg bred: Stone

Egg needed: Deepsea from Pebble. Egg bred: Pebble

Egg needed: Water from Deepsea. Egg bred: DERP IT AUTOABANDONED

Egg needed: Daydream from Water. Egg bred: HUZZAH DAYDREAM

Egg needed: Nebula from Daydream. Egg bred: HUZZAH NEBULA after about 5 no interests and 2 refusals. >_>;

Sorry for lengthy post, I am very aggravated at this. xd.png It's hard making a planet. And I have two CB golds fortunately, so I'm good in that regard.

My sympathies. But projects with many mixed pairs that you need a certain offspring from are always a pain in the butt. At least that was mostly the case for me. But it's worth it once you're finished !

I will unlock my scroll later today, and then I'll go for some of what you need, starting with the Reds/Fires from Magma (guessing you don't want to inbreed and need your Magmas for the Golds), then trying the one with the male Pebble, and if there's space left (I'll only have two or three slots) go for some of the others. smile.gif But in time I can try for them all.

Wait a moment... I'll wait till I get answer from you, if you really want them right now. I'm strongly expecting the new release for this Sunday, and eggs bred later today would get in the way of collecting that. So would you rather like to gamble and have them now, or just wait till next week ?

@irercha:

*vibing blue for you*

@purplehaze:

Thanks for the vibes ! And yes, keep trying, RB from RC is still possible ! (Although I started doubting it myself...)

With the Drakes I'll just hope that it will change to more (or at least some) Ochres again once you are finished with your lineage. wink.gif

@hybrids:

Thanks for the feedback, it keeps me hoping. (Trying I'll keep anyway.) wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I'm strongly expecting the new release for this Sunday, and eggs bred later today would get in the way of collecting that.

Why do you expect one for this weekend? I thought there wouldn't be one because of the prizes and Valentine's coming up...

Why do you expect one for this weekend? I thought there wouldn't be one because of the prizes and Valentine's coming up...

Well, usually if a regular release is cancelled because of holidays, TJ says so in advance. But it has happened before that a regular release was shifted to give more time before/after a holiday release. Since this Sunday is the one right between the Christmas and the Valentine's release, I suspect it to be a probable release date for January. So I'll keep my scroll open for Sunday, and thought maybe zaverxi wants to do so as well.

Of course it is just guesswork (perhaps there won't be a January release after all), but with new releases I'm rather safe than sorry. wink.gif

@Amazon_warrior:

Argh. Nebulae... rolleyes.gif Better luck next time !

@Sirikith:

Congratulations on the Alt ! That's a really nice 3rd gen Black you have there.

@Amazon_warrior:

Thanks! Perhaps if my Nebs want to be blue at the moment, I should have another go with the Copper x blue Neb line...

But all is not bleak. smile.gif I got this little 'un as a hatchie for my Travelling Europe project and he's gendered right! happy.gif

ETA: I love this pairing. smile.gif And I got a potential mate, too.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Well, usually if a regular release is cancelled because of holidays, TJ says so in advance. But it has happened before that a regular release was shifted to give more time before/after a holiday release. Since this Sunday is the one right between the Christmas and the Valentine's release, I suspect it to be a probable release date for January. So I'll keep my scroll open for Sunday, and thought maybe zaverxi wants to do so as well.

Of course it is just guesswork (perhaps there won't be a January release after all), but with new releases I'm rather safe than sorry. wink.gif

@Amazon_warrior:

@Sirikith:

Congratulations on the Alt ! That's a really nice 3rd gen Black you have there.

I also thought I'd be safe rather than sorry. Last weekend I left space, and there was no release, so I promptly filled my scroll up.

I planned to leave spaces this weekend as well, just in case smile.gif

Yesterday nothing would give me eggs, anyway, so I've just been collecting AP eggs, which will hatch by tomorrow night.

I couldn't even get wrong eggs, just nothing at all sad.gif