Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Well, the things I've bred her with in the past would be:

Chocolate Sweetling Guardian, Sunrise Tinselkin, Rosebud Guardian, and black Sweetling stripe.

I'm not really sure which if any is best.

The 'Rosebud Guardian' is my favorite out of those. The pattern for the colors has a nice visual overhead sweep that flows nicely.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Well, the things I've bred her with in the past would be:

Chocolate Sweetling Guardian, Sunrise Tinselkin, Rosebud Guardian, and black Sweetling stripe.

I'm not really sure which if any is best.

I like Sunrise Tinselkin and the Guardian. Obviously a white from the other rosebud alt would be perfect but not easily obtained haha.

I have a similar dragon and I've bred her like this and like this. Pm if I can help you somehow ^^

Edited by natli

Wow Amazon good breeding! Please send a note of instruction to my metalics rolleyes.gif

TCA I like the Guardian too, though both of natlis are truly scummy!!!

Wow Amazon good breeding! Please send a note of instruction to my metalics rolleyes.gif

They're not usually this well-behaved! A couple of days ago I offered to help someone with a Secret Santa gift by breeding a 2nd gen Silver from Shadow Walker. I tried 7 pairs and got 7 nothings! rolleyes.gif

I'm still looking for any suggestions/inspirations concerning her future mate. I have cb snow angels and 2 2nd gen sweetling from white and black.

@ Amazon_warrior - congrats smile.gif

irercha I'm being really unimaginative here and struggling to think up a good mate for that beauty.

irercha I'm being really unimaginative here and struggling to think up a good mate for that beauty.

Yeah, I lacking imagination in this case, too. I knew it'll be like that when I saw this lineage for the first time, but it was too interesting to drop it back to ap biggrin.gif

I'm still looking for any suggestions/inspirations concerning her future mate. I have cb snow angels and 2 2nd gen sweetling from white and black.

I'd go for a third gen Sweetling or other valentine's day dragon checked with some Christmas dragon. Sorry I can't be more specific then that, but I am not a very visual person sad.gif

I'd go for a third gen Sweetling or other valentine's day dragon checked with some Christmas dragon. Sorry I can't be more specific then that, but I am not a very visual person sad.gif

Something like this? http://dragcave.net/lineage/JqTAe

I know who bred that, if you are interested.

Edit: Or this I can breed http://dragcave.net/lineage/YOW90

Or if you want you can have this one now http://dragcave.net/lineage/7Ow7u - I want a White or Black

Edited by lilysally

Maybe this would do? I can throw it at you if you want.

You are awesome! Thanks for all ideas,

Maybe this would do? I can throw it at you if you want.

this one I simply love. Snow angels and slightly darker colors... wub.gif

So, I bred a few Valentines just for fun to see what I like.

This one I love, but not sure why! Arsani x fleshcrowne

This one is too dark for my taste. Sweetling x tsunami

Brown wings together Heartseeker x brimstone. What have others bred with Heartseekers? I'm finding the brown wings a challenge, I don't like brown and black together so that takes a lot of dragons out of contention.

These eggs (except the brimstone, it auto-abandoned) are available to anyone if they want them. If you'd be willing to breed your arsani for me come Val breeding, in exchange for an offspring from one of mine, please PM! Edit- tsunami has found a home.

Of course, I'm doing all this and then the limits won't be upped. xd.png

ETA: Can anyone breed a mate for this pretty? Wiling to trade, of course.

Edited by jumpsnake

Pretty pretty. Interested in a blood swap at all by any chance? I have this little boy: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OmOUX and a snowangel on my scroll waiting for him.

Sure! 'S always good to have more mate options. Nudge me when yours are all grown up. smile.gif

@ Sister of the Dragon/Amazon_warrior: Oh, pretty! I was thinking of doing that since my scroll's been coded for gold SAs, now that the limits have been dropped. The pairing looks better than I imagined! Might be time for me to start trading for some 2Gs. ouo

All this mention of Valentine lineages (sorry guys I can't help! I missed out on CBs of sweets and Val '09s D:) is making me think about what I'm going to do this V'day assuming the lifted limits remain. Obvious dream would be to get a 2G from Lady's beautiful heartseeker but short of that... hmm. Oh, and if anyone wants a sibling to this boy as a mate, just drop me a PM. I would also be interested in doing a bloodswap. ^^

Oh gosh, I almost forgot about the cheesy descriptions I gave the parents. *facepalm* XD

someone gifted me with this lovely mate for her and they refused!  sad.gif

OUCH! I'm so sorry, how annoying!

I have 2 CB Arsanis and 2 CB Sweetlings. I can breed upon request.

What's I'd like to have are (2) 2nd-gen golden wyverns from Heartseekers. I have 2 Heartseekers that were gifts last year, and would love to have mates so I can breed 3rd gens at Valentine's Day.

If anyone can help, please pm me to discuss a trade?

I also have a 2nd-gen Rosebud from gold, and one from pink.

Would love mates for those too, if possible. I know I should have started this months ago, but geez, before Halloween I hadn't thought I'd want to, and then when has there been time rolleyes.gif

Too many projects, not enough egg slots!!!!!

Edited by daba555

What's I'd like to have are (2) 2nd-gen golden wyverns from Heartseekers. I have 2 Heartseekers that were gifts last year, and would love to have mates so I can breed 3rd gens at Valentine's Day.

Would love mates for those too, if possible. I know I should have started this months ago, but geez, before Halloween I hadn't thought I'd want to, and then when has there been time rolleyes.gif

Deb, I can probably help with most of the 2nd gens you are looking for, but I am locked right now. I'll send you a PM when I am free to breed and we can talk. I usually don't require anything in trade for breeding, but I will look over your scroll and see if there is anything you can help me with. smile.gif

Deb, I can probably help with most of the 2nd gens you are looking for, but I am locked right now. I'll send you a PM when I am free to breed and we can talk. I usually don't require anything in trade for breeding, but I will look over your scroll and see if there is anything you can help me with. smile.gif

Sounds good! I'm locked, too smile.gif not. enough. slots.

Oh nuts, if only I'd known you were looking for a Gold from Rosebud, I could have given you the one I bred the other week! rolleyes.gif But I can try them again...

First try!  biggrin.gif  

I'm planning that too biggrin.gif

I tried my 2nd male CB Gold I recently got with my 2nd female CB Gold first - and they refused. dry.gif

So now I have to wait to try him with my 2nd Snow Angel... I hope he won't be too picky with his partners.

I wanted to breed PB Golds, but I'll have to find another CB Gold for that... - 4 CB Golds in over 4 years DC, that's not much...

Edited by lilysally

@ daba555, I can try gold x rosebud for you next week when they're off the cooldown. PM me if you're interested. Unfortunately can't help with anything else, rosebuds are my only cb valentines...

Oh nuts, if only I'd known you were looking for a Gold from Rosebud, I could have given you the one I bred the other week! rolleyes.gif But I can try them again...

I didn't actually know till just before I posted smile.gif

It would be welcome, if you should get another, and I'd be willing to breed anything on my scroll in return.

@irercha: that would be lovely, I will PM shortly! Thank you for the offer.

Personally, I love the Rosebuds and I'm so sorry I missed them sad.gif

I didn't actually know till just before I posted smile.gif

It would be welcome, if you should get another, and I'd be willing to breed anything on my scroll in return.

Pfft, you mean you don't have a time machine to nip back and remind yourself about such important matters? Tsk!

(Sure, will see what I can do! tongue.gif)

ETA: No luck this time. Poke me next week if you're still looking. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior